Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Need To Change Nameserver - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Change Nameserver (1094 Views)

Unable To Change .co.za Domain Nameserver? Help! / How To Change Your Country Flag On FIVER And Stay Without Flagging Your Account / How To Change SMF Forum Favicon Without Any Mods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Change Nameserver by ponana(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
How do i change nameserver on syskay host. I want to move my hosting to dreamhost.
Re: Need To Change Nameserver by Seton(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
do you have the domain admin management login then you can do it from there. That If the domain was registered by you
but if you ur account come with free domain name, that mean you cannot change the name server 'cos you are not the owner of the domain.

or a domain transfer.

Or better still read syskay's terms and condition very well
Re: Need To Change Nameserver by rufaai(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2013
ponana: How do i change nameserver on syskay host. I want to move my hosting to dreamhost.

1) Login to your Syskay Client area at http://syskay.com/billing/clientarea.php
2) Go Domains >> My Domains
3) Click "Manage Domain"
4) Go to "NameServers" tab
5) Check "Use custom nameservers" and enter your new dreamhost nameservers; click Change Nameservers!

You're done... Cheers.
Re: Need To Change Nameserver by ponana(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2013
@rufaai I already did that. Thanks man
Re: Need To Change Nameserver by betty002x: 1:51am On Jan 16, 2016
Elizabeth Ukpong says thanks and God bless you all honest nairalanders that have come up to speak the truth,its just painful that there are evil minded hungry criminals like this ewrom or Brightak or whatever he names himself cos he has serial usernames on this forum these criminals make others scared of doing business with the sincere guys here. My money will choke you till u cry blood ewrom,I promise you this one.
Re: Need To Change Nameserver by EntclassBlog(m): 7:51am On Jan 16, 2016
smartweb is a scam... Period..
Re: Need To Change Nameserver by rufaai(m): 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2016
EntclassBlog:
smartweb is a scam... Period..

What happened? Why would you call them scam

(1) (Reply)

Site Not Visible Again To Public ---- What Should I Do Please? / Take A Screenshot Of A Whole Web Page Online At Web-capture / How To Generate Traffic Using Solo Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.