Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? (111827 Views)

Interview With The King (king Saheed Osupa) Season One / Who's Richer?fuji Musicians Like Pasuma And R N B Singers Like 2face / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Kbworld: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
King saheed osupa is by far a beta musician than pasuma cos wen u listen 2 both d differences are clear. Osupa's music is of wisdom in which u can learn one or 2 tins, his lyrics is classic. Kaaaaabiesi ooo OLUFIMO 1
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Kbworld: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2010
King saheed osupa is by far a beta musician than pasuma cos wen u listen 2 both d differences are clear. Osupa's music is of wisdom in which u can learn one or 2 tins, his lyrics is classic. Kaaaaabiesi ooo OLUFIMO 1

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by JIjaya: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2010
Otunba fuji is a fantastic and outstanding musician among his contemporaries who is singing modern fascinating music to those that truly understand,

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by georgee(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Poster
Nonsense!!! angry angry angry
Listen to ur grammatically defected question : Who is the BEST Pasuma or Osupa?
Did u go to skool at all??

Who the Bleep's better ? Pasuma or Osupa??
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by bkbabe90(m): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2010
georgee:

@Poster
Nonsense!!! angry angry angry
Listen to your grammatically defected question : Who is the BEST Pasuma or Osupa?

Who the bleep's better ? Pasuma or Osupa??

Grammatically defected or Grammatically defective!?!?
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by bkbabe90(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2010
georgee:

Listen to your grammatically defected question : Who is the BEST Pasuma or Osupa?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And u told him to listen to something he wrote! lol. Are you sure YOU went to school?
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by metalgong5(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2010
bk/babe90:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! And u told him to listen to something he wrote! lol. Are you sure YOU went to school?

Imagine, an illiterate Latino bas.tard like you questioning another person's literacy. . . . . sad
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Adegoke1983: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2012
Ђδω can U̶̲̥̅̊ compare pasuma with osupa, they are to far from themselves, osupa use pasuma as a stepping stone, in terms of creativity and packaging pasuma is superior and lots more. Compare osupa with the likes of Malaika, Mr Thunder (Mr Music), alots more not with pasuma. Ema yepere pasuma olodo mii yepere kekuasin. To be a globalcom abamssador not a joke.
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by abayomi70: 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2012
King saheed osupa is the best
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by yemmight(m): 10:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
Ba wassy all the way. Omo yami.
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by abayomi70: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2012
King saheed was singing real yoruba language and culture song that why i like him
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by black36(m): 3:49am On Jun 17, 2012
To say reality saheed is d best bt I love dem both..........if we are comparing dem is just like mess i and c ronaldo .....messi born with ball while ronaldo train ball and use it d way he likes

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2012
gabriel101: Otunba K1, Pasuma, Omo olope, Arabambi 2, infact i can never play on the wrong side, to talk of music that rock the show, also move people in a party, will shall surely pick out PASUMA WONDER, MUSHIN FOR EVER. Also Saheed Osupa is also a musician but "if it's no be panado, it can never be like panado". Will can never compare Pasuma with Saheed Osupa because the distance is there in any aspect. I love Pasuma Wonder. "Arsenal For life". Pasuma have so many updated lyrics in his music unlike Saheed that delivered a story in his music. Arabambi 1,  smiley cheesy

Ppl like you just follow the crowd, no insults intended.. Pasuma 's lyrics is empty other ppl have mentioned that and that's the truth. I listen to music, criticize and help promote. I can tell if a song is BOOLSHIT or not. Kindly note that forget abt Up Arsenal. personally I'm a die hard gunner, I spent 17 years of my life at Olateju ,Mushin..... If a musician is empty let's say it, forget sentiment

1 Like

Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by abayomi70: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2012
I don't talk about dressing,am talking about song that easy to understand, make sens with good yoruba and proverb that make sens and easy to understand,song that make person think life.u are 2much osupa let them do photocopy they can't do like u.
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 20, 2012
Arabambi family cheesy
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2012
J.Ijaya:
Musti2008 u ar great.Reading ur comment keep me alive and increase my morale in pasuma music.I luv u,ur comment made me sought of wat 2 post.Great fan of obama meet me on my email jamo.ijaya@yahoo.com smiley
dude are u sure ur not gay! Lmao
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by abayomi70: 6:41am On Jun 27, 2012
Pasuma say that itan ko la fe je o ti gba gbe pe bi omode o ba ba itan a ba aroba be aroba de ni baba itan.at last pasuma tun so itan.although i don't say pasuma not sing good song but osupa ori orin is the best. Reason? Because since when osupa started sing his song have sense till today but i notice something about osupa around this time he have reduce his album is like he queit because of pasuma whether he want let pasuma be rise because of Ayinde marshal hate him. I think that why because before osupa is like enemy to pasuma, there are few people listing to pasuma song e.g awon omota,agbero,ologogoro,because his song not make sense i think when he listing to people and osupa song as he sing to warn person, even is few of them listing to pasuma. But now that osupa have come back from europe he cool down for pasuma. Although Now me too i buy one pasuma album which is purerity.But osupa is the best.
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by abayomi70: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2012
Nairaland e gboju kuro nibe Osupa is the first Pasuma is the second.PASUMA AWO OSUPA. Up! MAN! Good music
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by abayomi70: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2012
Mo ni UP MAN awon kan tun ni MUSIC TO SAN
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by Lanretijani(m): 9:21am On Dec 05, 2012
Saheed osupa better dan pasuma OK WHAT IS MUSIC-music an art of sound in time dat expresses ideas & emotion in significant form through element of rhythm,melody,harmony& dynamic, saheed osupa is fantasy musicial dan pasuma in time of music dat can encourage u in life make u tink more, many people have difference understood music . If u didn't understand saheed go and meet ur elder at home, we all know dat pasuma dressing, demostrating when he dancing but Musical Quality saheed better dan pasuma, My EVIDENT go an search for video title OMO YORUBA, interview saheed,pasuma, malaika ,late barrister, pasuama said saheed osupa is a good musicia but me too im trying, show dat pasuma know dat saheed osupa better dan him in quality music,BEHAVE Saheed have behavious people didn't understand offend saheed he wil show u dat u doing bad an said out so people understood, if u settle it dat is end,dat is why people said saheed is abuse, pasuma wil slient even if u settle it , he put u in mind,which idea is better, it is good do like green snake under green grasses, Someone commit dat shame for saheed dat no dad and mun, Did u pray for dat u die b4 ur dad and mum? No condition is permanet but dead is permanent,thanks all king saheed osupa fans and pasuma fans,
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by dominique(f): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Saheed Osupa- I'm obsessed with that 'olaju song' cheesy

Can't recollect anything pasuma sang in recent history undecided (not a fan of that genre)

Oh, bump!!! grin
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by alhaja123: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Osupa is better than pasuma
Re: Pasuma And Saheed Osupa---who Is The Best? by adeyrossin(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
KINDLY DOWNLOAD THIS SONG TITLED KI NI MOSE BY ADEY ROSSIN SEIZE 1MB GOD BLESS AS YOU DO THAT FOR ME THANKS http://playmyjamz.com/share/vHxWLkFIgw3925

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Songs, Hymns / What's All This I Hear About P-square's Mum's Death, Rick Ross, Illuminati And S / Favourite Rap Lines By Nigerian Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.