Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. (5587 Views)

Dv 2012 Lottery Final Interview Experience / Kindly Share Your Us Business/visitor (b1/b2) Visa Interview Experience Here / Usa Visitors Visa: Interview Experience In Proving Ties With Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2013
I have actually thought it wise to create a thread like this as it is a rigorous exercise going through the general students us visa enquiries thread. A lot of information there might not relate with that which we actually want. This thread is mainly for US Visa (F-1 student) interview experience only. The experience shared would help others a lot who are preparing for their interview. Please, if you have had any F-1 student visa interview experience, kindly share so we could have experience or knowledge of how it goes down there at the embassy. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. by Cheval: 4:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
I was hoping to get information on this issues. Does anyone knowns if tution must be paid before attending the interview or after the Obtaining the Visa?
Thanks.
Re: Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Cheval: I was hoping to get information on this issues. Does anyone knowns if tution must be paid before attending the interview or after the Obtaining the Visa?
Thanks.
no, you don't need to pay tuition before attending an interview, but you ave to go with a bank statement of your sponsor to show you can fund the programme.
Re: Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. by konfirm: 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Cheval: I was hoping to get information on this issues. Does anyone knowns if tution must be paid before attending the interview or after the Obtaining the Visa?
Thanks.

I ll like to tell u that u dnt need to pay the tution before going to the embassy all u need to go with is the SEVIS fee receipt ur F-1 Visa so also the neccessary document to show that u will be able to pay ur school fees when u get to the States...also I advice that u knw about the school before going to the embassy and also make sure ur bank detail is carryiNg enough money to show u ll be able to pay the fee when u get there
Re: Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. by fittty(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2013
I see no reason why this thread should be created. If applicants share their experience here, there will always be questions from those waiting for their interview and it all boils down to what the other thread is about. Justwise please close this thread. We don't need another one!
Re: Share Your US(F1-Student) Visa Interview Experience. by justwise(m): 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
People can share their testimonies here

https://www.nairaland.com/999695/share-testimony-here

(1)

4th Mainland Bridge Proposed / Life In Ukraine / Nigerians In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.