Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures (5217 Views)

Seun Kuti Speaks On Secret Child Controversy / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Ini Edo Expecting Her First Child(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by missinU247: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2013
Entertainers are known for one thing, living a life that is different for their real life, as it took us until Goldie's death to know Goldie was married and we were all thrown into shock, that is the same way we were shocked to find out that nollywood actress Stephnora Okere has a secret child, which she had while still in the university. this child was taken from her by her family and taken to the USA by one of her siblings, the girl has since lived in the USA, Houston texas precisely. we learnt the childs name is Chizoma Bria. Stephnora has over the years denied having any child, but this tells us a different story.

below are pictures...click on the doc below.

1 Like

Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by willienaji: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2013
THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE! whoever you are, you are mischief maker. cry cry
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by willienaji: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2013
even the girl in question does not have any features resembling stephnora. so try harder.
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by missinU247: 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2013
willienaji: even the girl in question does not have any features resembling stephnora. so try harder.
well, take a proper look at the colar of the blue jacket she is wearing in the second picture, then think again.By the way, who the hell are you to call me a liar. bigot. cry cry cry
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by willienaji: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2013
And what is on the colar of the jacket?
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by missinU247: 6:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
willienaji: And what is on the colar of the jacket?
i take it to mean that you are blind. cant you see a name tag on the blue jacket in the second pix? blind bat.
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by missinU247: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2013
you are quiet now abi? The cat's got your tongue now i guess. mychwwww stephnora's advocate. cry cry cry cry
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
I thought at first you were talking about Stephanie Okereke. I dont know Stephnora but from the pics I saw that Kid does not look like her.
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by willienaji: 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2013
babe_online: I thought at first you were talking about Stephanie Okereke. I dont know Stephnora but from the pics I saw that Kid does not look like her.
? shocked shocked shocked shocked come again...
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by willienaji: 6:25am On Apr 02, 2013
u dont know stephnora, so how do u know the pix does not look like her. or am i missing something here? cheesy cheesy
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by AreaMama: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Hmm
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by willienaji: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2013
well, it might please you @op to know that the girl in question is actually stephnora's niece as she has indicated this on her tweeter handle. you talk about the name on the girls jacket,BRIA OKERE, tell me , if the child is stephnora's child, will she be bearing stephnora's surname? dumby, ask yourself dat question.
Re: Exposed! Stephnora Okere's Secret Child- Pictures by missinU247: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
baldadash

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Throws A Shade At Amber Rose, Posts Nasty Sex Message / Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan / Nicki Minaj Suffers Embarrasing Nip Slip At NYFW [see Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.