Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? (16498 Views)

Nigerians Unite Against Insecurity & Terrorism! / Kidnappings, Insecurity & Terrorism Challenges In Nigeria And Recommendations / Solution To Insecurity In Nigeria Is Dialogue,says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Booty4me: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
Niger Delta militant - 75k/month, Boko Haram - 100k/month, NYSC - 19,800/month, minimum wage (civil service) - 18,900/month. Choose your career wisely

4 Likes

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by nduchucks: 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
@OP, I commend you for a write-up devoid of unhelpful emotionalism.

The purpose of the amnesty should be to set free the thousand of youths who are currently used as foot soldiers, remove their incentives to be sympathetic to the violent group, destabilize the most violent wing of BH, and to ultimately isolate the most extreme of them, for vaporization.

BH is currently winning this war. The current strategy of dealing with Boko Haram is not working and more Nigerians are dying daily as a result of the failed policies. The proposed amnesty, if implemented sensibly will significantly reduce the bloodshed and the killings of innocent Nigerians from the North, East, West,and the South. That is good enough for me.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by lastpage: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Amakamax: Will i call this biology note or what?
Don Okereke or whatever u call yoursef, how do u expect us to read all these long notes?

Also with ur phone numba and email, i bet u are kinda advertising smthing here.
Maybe u want a post up there!!!
Well, go ahead, we r behind u.

Who is "us"?
He did not write for your "type", .......people with low I.Q and "short attention span"!
if you cant read it, just skip to the next "Gossip column" like "Tuface is more handsome than Tontoh Dike"! grin grin grin

Go ahead, that is where you belong! kiss kiss
..and BTW, if the writer is looking for employment, that is not a crime, he is doing it in a positive way.

Now scram, Dolt.

1 Like

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Ivynwa(f): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Their demand is outrageous and the elites in the north making it sound like "If you gave amnesty to the deltans, then you gotta give BH their own" makes it very immature and makes them malicious. How can ones that have the interest of the country at heart make such statements knowing that they are going to inspire more youths to arise tomorrow, terrorize people and demand for Amnesty?
They sit down and write us lists of pounds and dollars, how do they expect us to forget the many Nigerians they killed cold bloodedly? It is good to make peace but it should be done well, starting with families that lost their loved ones to them, they deserve heartfelt apology from BH and compensation too.
What BH deserve is what is due to every youth in Nigeria: jobs, good amenities and social services. The deltans were compensated because they deserve that, the oil is being taken from their land without them getting what is due to them.

1 Like

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Rick9(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
NUAIT!:
Is Amnesty the Panacea to the Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko Haram Crises in Nigeria?

Food for thought: While attempting to broker a deal with Napoleon, Pope Pius VII (1742-1823) said, ‘’we are prepared to go to the gates of hell- but no further’’.

Caveat:
In a country renowned for thunderous bandwagon sycophancy and where dissenting opinion or criticism is seen as ‘’Opposition’’, let me quickly point out that this treatise is apolitical and is devoid of tribal or religious inclination. It is out of profound Love for country, Patriotism and Passion that I undertook to invest my time in articulating these views. This is not aimed at traducing anybody, organization or section of the country.

Lately there have been so much brouhaha and well-orchestrated angling for Boko Haram to be granted an amnesty. The Sultan of Sokoto tested the waters and since then notable Nigerians mostly drawn from the north have also added their voice.

Rather than pestering the federal government to grant amnesty to impenitent Boko Haram members, let the Sultan and other prominent northern leaders persuade the leadership and members of Boko Haram to embrace peace, surrender their weapons and plead for clemency.

If Boko Haram wants amnesty, they must come out, show remorse and ask for pardon. They cannot get an amnesty by proxy. They must yearn for it and demonstrate it by ceasing wanton killings. It does not behove the government openly beseeching Boko Haram to negotiate or accept an amnesty. It portrays sheer helplessness and weakness. Boko Haram is playing a dangerous psychological war with the government. It will be very embarrassing to the Goodluck Jonathan government if Boko Haram snubs its overtures. I deduce they are lackadaisical over this amnesty thing, so why force it down their throat? It is a waste of time reciting poetry to somebody who does not appreciate poetry. It is human nature not to appreciate something one did not ask for or pay a price for. If the body language of the Presidency cum Political expediency/2015 election permutations is anything to go by, Aso Rock will sooner than later succumb to this wishy-washy exit strategy.

Let’s get something clear here. There is a parallel between the agitation of the Niger Delta militants and that of Boko Haram. The motive, ideology, philosophy and modus operandi of these two groups contrast. Niger Delta militants were fighting for equitable distribution of Oil Money and environmental protection of their communities while Boko Haram says they abhor Western education and that Nigeria must become a full-fledged Islamic country. The activities of the Niger Delta militants largely involved sabotage/bombing of Oil installations in the creeks while Boko Haram is kamikaze and undiscriminating: they target everybody- School children, fellow Muslims, Christians, foreign doctors, Youth Corpers etc. The Niger Delta militants had a semblance of a Unified Command and Control Structure whereas Bokites have a very loose structure, splinter groups and purportedly affiliated to Al-Qaida.

Contrary to widespread believe and in fairness to Boko Haram, the sect may not after all be responsible for all the acts of terrorism and atrocities credited to them. People settle scores somewhere and the Sect basks on it. An example is the sporadic clashes in Plateau State (Jos) and other places involving Fulani herdsmen.

Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Iran are the bastion of Islam yet these countries don’t witness the unprecedented and sporadic killings that we have in Nigeria. There are also Muslims in America, Ghana, Cameroon etc and these places are relatively calm. Let’s stop this window dressing and get to the root of this matter.

Beyond the guise of religion and politics, there must be a strong force that will galvanize an individual to waste his life and that of others as a suicide bomber. That strong force is the trio of abysmal poverty, hopelessness/frustration, and joblessness. It’s not simplistic! A hungry man is an angry man. It will take an amazing brain-washing prowess to convince a gainfully employed young man or somebody with a thriving business to abandon the trappings of his work or business and be a slavish stooge for kidnapping or terrorism.

Nigeria and Nigerians exigently yearn for good governance and a no-holds-barred restructuring. I dream of a Nigeria that is SAFE, PEACEFUL and where ALL her citizens irrespective of their ethnic and religious background, have a sense of belonging. We want a Nigeria where JUSTICE and EQUITY reigns supreme; a Nigeria that has a zero-tolerance for CORRUPTION, NEPOTISM and TRIBAL JINGOISM. We want a Nigeria where merit is not sacrificed in the altar of mediocrity and godfatherism. We want a Nigeria where some people are not above the law. If I may borrow a word from Barrister Onyekachi Ubani,

K
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by danny301: 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2013
Mr. Don Okereke, if actually you are a security analyst then you are a very bad one... You only succeeded in speaking grammar, i mean the kind that Patrick Obahiagbon speaks, without actually analyzing the security problem in the north left alone prescribing any solution outside amnesty you are criticizing . Security problems are too real and practical and grammars cannot solve them.... Am not from the core north neither am i a muslin but suffice its to say that amnesty is the only realistic solution to the wanton killing going on in the north at-least for now... Boko haram menace did not start this year or even last year, it has been there and the security chiefs you are talking about have not been able to discontinue the killing in the north... Are you advising the govt to keep on watching while souls perish in the north?

If GEJ he would not grant amnesty to boko haram and later rescind his words then its likely that he has realized that granting amnesty in this case is a more realistic than the use of force and you we need not blame him for wanting the best for the people. From whatever angle we see it the far is still part of Nigeria and the people dying there everyday are Nigerians and their safety should the uppermost priority here and not anybody's ego or politics and ethnic-ism of comparing the case in the north with that of Niger-delta.

One thing i know in life is that if you say a particular policy or decision is not good you should be able to come up with a better alternative. If we say amnesty is not good lets suggest something better, but quite unfortunate the people kicking against amnesty for boko haram are yet to come up with something else... All we hear people saying is that the govt use force against them, and if i may ask, has the govt not been using force? Hasn't the president declare state of emergency in several parts of the north? Is JTF not everywhere in the affected state and have on several occasions announced how they killed hundreds of boko haram members? But, has the killing stop? Everyday people die in their hundreds in the north and these are not only northerners, they are from different tribes in the country and others are foreign nationals and none of us is doing anything about it except the usual ranting and calling of names. Today the federal govt is trying to take a more pragmatic and realistic step toward solving the problem and somebody who does know the ordeal of innocent Nigerians in the north or what the security agents are facing over there will just sit in the comfort of his room behind computer and be writing grammar..... People that really know the repercussion of 'war' know that no price his too much to pay for peace.

2 Likes

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Amakamax(f): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
lastpage:

Who is "us"?
He did not write for your "type", .......people with low I.Q and "short attention span"!
if you cant read it, just skip to the next "Gossip column" like "Tuface is more handsome than Tontoh Dike"! grin grin grin

Go ahead, that is where you belong! kiss kiss
..and BTW, if the writer is looking for employment, that is not a crime, he is doing it in a positive way.

Now scram, Dolt.

I bet if they give u an aptitute test based on the writer's topic, you r gonna fail woefully.

GTH*
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by nairaman66(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Granting Amnesty to every Tom, Peter, Dick and Harry shows how the Federal Government has failed in all it's entirety! Shows how porous and lackluster they will be in the future if they remain in power.

The current situation of things in Nigeria only shows where we are heading- The Rocks!!
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by jmoore(m): 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
If you think amnesty is the solution then all prisons in Nigeria should be destroyed . smh
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by JamesLucia: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
the reason for the unrest in Nigeria and in the world is caused by greed. if greedy people stop their greedy attitude, i think there shall be peace.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by nairaman66(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Booty4me: Niger Delta militant - 75k/month, Boko Haram - 100k/month, NYSC - 19,800/month, minimum wage (civil service) - 18,900/month. Choose your career wisely

Soon OPC will join the bandwagon! grin
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Sleekydee(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
Firstly, nice article....Secondly, I bliv GEJ shud stand firm @ his word abt not granting amnesty 2 ghost, if dey want pardon like u said dey shud com out n seek 4 it, btw let's say dey get d amnesty, will FG put dem on monthly allocations? If Yes, dt totally ridiculous, cos u will b pay a group of bandits n killerz not 2 terrorize.......Only God cn save us.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by oluwaisaac(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Don sir, I hope to be a very articulate Nigerian like you someday...you speak my mind!
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Apr 08, 2013
mu2sa2: In the fight against boko haram the military option has failed, so what option remains other than a non-violent approach. In Afghanistan, Americans have only realised the fact that force is not always the winner after 10 years of bloodshed and are now talking with the taliban. Do those talking force-only with boko haram want the bloodshed to continue for 10 years in nigeria before FG ends it - by talking?

To who na? Your talk dey tire person sef. Abeg if you fit talk to ghost help oga Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Reference(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
sentix: My 2 cents!

We cannot keep bribing everybody! The daylight robbery that was FG sanctioned in the Niger Delta was the biggest mistake ever made in Nigeria. Has the Amnesty granted to the Niger Delta Militant improved the economy of the Area, NO. Instead these so-called billionaire-militant and millionaire-militant come to Lagos to show off!

We should stop believing we can just throw money at every problem in this country.

Government should instead focus on making Nigeria a better economic and social state. China did not become so large by spending money, they created the enabling environment to tap their biggest resource - WORKFORCE. Nothing stops Nigeria from feeding West Africa.

My House is a virtual power hub -

2 Generators
1 Inverter
2 UPS
Battery bank of 6 100AH

My Power Wish list still needs
4 Solar Panels
More Batteries
Wind Turbine

My House don turn Mini - Power Station

Shoo. Why den no go show off. No be dia oyel. By the way wetin you dey take all dis power do. Abi you too don dey refine crude.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Samxiulee: 7:13pm On Apr 08, 2013
One question,does amnesty implies that money must be paid to the people?boko haram,mend and others?
Why must we always monetize everything in Nigeria,if fg want to grant amnesty,let them grant it without paying anybody.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
@ OP, Amnesty: The Nigerian reward for very violent and merciless crime; the result of a state abandoning her duty to her citizens for the sake of expediency; justice sacrificed on the altar of peace; by that I mean peace on a time bomb.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Ivynwa(f): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
danny301: Mr. Don Okereke, if actually you are a security analyst then you are a very bad one... You only succeeded in speaking grammar, i mean the kind that Patrick Obahiagbon speaks, without actually analyzing the security problem in the north left alone prescribing any solution outside amnesty you are criticizing . Security problems are too real and practical and grammars cannot solve them.... Am not from the core north neither am i a muslin but suffice its to say that amnesty is the only realistic solution to the wanton killing going on in the north at-least for now... Boko haram menace did not start this year or even last year, it has been there and the security chiefs you are talking about have not been able to discontinue the killing in the north... Are you advising the govt to keep on watching while souls perish in the north?

If GEJ he would not grant amnesty to boko haram and later rescind his words then its likely that he has realized that granting amnesty in this case is a more realistic than the use of force and you we need not blame him for wanting the best for the people. From whatever angle we see it the far is still part of Nigeria and the people dying there everyday are Nigerians and their safety should the uppermost priority here and not anybody's ego or politics and ethnic-ism of comparing the case in the north with that of Niger-delta.

One thing i know in life is that if you say a particular policy or decision is not good you should be able to come up with a better alternative. If we say amnesty is not good lets suggest something better, but quite unfortunate the people kicking against amnesty for boko haram are yet to come up with something else... All we hear people saying is that the govt use force against them, and if i may ask, has the govt not been using force? Hasn't the president declare state of emergency in several parts of the north? Is JTF not everywhere in the affected state and have on several occasions announced how they killed hundreds of boko haram members? But, has the killing stop? Everyday people die in their hundreds in the north and these are not only northerners, they are from different tribes in the country and others are foreign nationals and none of us is doing anything about it except the usual ranting and calling of names. Today the federal govt is trying to take a more pragmatic and realistic step toward solving the problem and somebody who does know the ordeal of innocent Nigerians in the north or what the security agents are facing over there will just sit in the comfort of his room behind computer and be writing grammar..... People that really know the repercussion of 'war' know that no price his too much to pay for peace.

No price indeed is too much to pay for peace, this compensation issue is better handled more maturely than the way is being shouted on the roof top.
How are they going to begin to compensate without anybody showing proper understanding and sympathy to those whose brothers and sisters/children/husbands/wives BH killed? Are they expected to rejoice when those that killed their breadwinners are rewarded handsomely? Some of them may even arise as the new terrorist on the block out of heartbreak. Let the compensation begin from them, infact that is the compensation that we should be talking about on forums and newspapers. The BH issue are better attended to wisely by ensuring that they are gainfully employed with good social services like every Nigerian deserves, giving them gold and riches did not make life better for other Nigerian youths that are living in squalor that can turn kidnappers/terrorist tomorrow out of frustration. Are there youths in this country that deserves better lives more than others. We all deserve a better quality of life than Nigeria is offering us?

High time we all demanded better lives than we are getting. The government of a country that produces oil and can only give decent living standards to foreigners and whites that work in the oil industry. When are we ever getting helped with such things as good amenities: water, Better subsidized or even free health services,subsidized or even free education, light/power, good road, clean environment. Can somebody tell me when?
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Reference(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2013
Booty4me: Niger Delta militant - 75k/month, Boko Haram - 100k/month, NYSC - 19,800/month, minimum wage (civil service) - 18,900/month. Choose your career wisely

Dey there. Last month I travel go one villa to see some guys. The latest gist. Guys don dey quit oil company work for full scale crude oil refining. Shey dey say Shell and Agip dey vex. Na full resource control don start oh. Wetin be 75,000 naira. Na how many pot dat one fit build.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Reference(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sam xiu lee: One question,does amnesty implies that money must be paid to the people?boko haram,mend and others?
Why must we always monetize everything in Nigeria,if fg want to grant amnesty,let them grant it without paying anybody.

We monetize everytin because we like the money. Cool dough aka hot cash. Which kain kweshun be dis. Why Nigerian dey monetize every every.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by RealMccoy2(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
That's the characteristics of a failed state.... in United States 22thousand dollars yearly income is considered poor. When a young ambitious graduate in Nigeria sees this, he will result to violence yet some people asked the wise ones not to leave for greener pasture abroad where meritocracy is practised.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by vanstanzy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
A decisive military action and a sincere fight against corruption will do just fine. Amnesty will go no where near a solution.
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
the solution is God kingdom.dan 2:44 and isa 65:21-23
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Igwe9(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
sentix: My 2 cents!

We cannot keep bribing everybody! The daylight robbery that was FG sanctioned in the Niger Delta was the biggest mistake ever made in Nigeria. Has the Amnesty granted to the Niger Delta Militant improved the economy of the Area, NO. Instead these so-called billionaire-militant and millionaire-militant come to Lagos to show off!

We should stop believing we can just throw money at every problem in this country.

Government should instead focus on making Nigeria a better economic and social state. China did not become so large by spending money, they created the enabling environment to tap their biggest resource - WORKFORCE. Nothing stops Nigeria from feeding West Africa.

My House is a virtual power hub -

2 Generators
1 Inverter
2 UPS
Battery bank of 6 100AH

My Power Wish list still needs
4 Solar Panels
More Batteries
Wind Turbine

My House don turn Mini - Power Station

Your post got me laughing, btw, I have solar panel for sale at an affordable price.

@topic,

The country is at the cross road now, my advise is for the Government to sit up and invest more on spies/ intelligence gathering.

Knowledge is power and you know what they say, the rest is history. . . . .
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by mbhs139(m): 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
NUAIT!:

So what is your take, do you think amnesty is the panacea to the Insecurity, Instability and the Boko Haram brouhaha bedeviling Nigeria? Is amnesty the magic wand that will bring lasting peace to Nigeria? Will an amnesty automatically obviate the philosophy and psyche of Boko Haram members?

in response to your question, granting amnesty without first and foremost taking care of the causes of the problem you mentioned in the first place will not solve anything. Amnesty is the least of all the solution to the problem.

In my own opinion, I think Government knows who BHs are, otherwise, they wouldn't have just jumped at the amnesty thing just like that. Was it because it was the Sultan who suggested or called for it? Is the Sultan bigger than the FG? Did GEJ not said he knows them, that they are in his government? Then, he should fish them out. They are just not being sincere with it.

1 Like

Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by meforyou1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2013
Amnesty is no solution to nothing. It breeds nothing but blackmail. See MEND. They kept their arms and ammunition and have easily started killings again. The solution -smoke shekau out of hell, tie him to the stake, along with those bafoons called northern elders, shehus emirs and sultans and buhari and atiku and shoot all of them to death
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by odeebee: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
grin GEJ Is †ђξ biggest fool ☀̤̣̈̇ƒ our tym grin grin grin
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sincerely,thie amnesty proposal for Boko haram is annoying...I am based in Kano and words can not describe the amount of horror and pain this sect has unleashed on us...and to say the way out is to appease them with Money..huge some of money is disheartening...

With my own eyes,i saw a woman who lost three children at the scene of the latest bomb blast @ the luxurious bus park in kano..The baby she had on her back was her only survivng child..THREE children burnt to ashes...now tell me,the killers will be given huge amount of money,how much does this woman get? Likewise uncountable victims of this heinous act..would the government pay them too?

I want to ask,if the attack targeted @ the emir of kano which almost took his life had been successful,would the government stil have proposed amnesty? Furthermore....the niger delta militant is paid 80,000naira...Boko haram members wil get 100,000naira monthly....and our NYSC corpers get 19,800naira monthly...is that justifiable?

Nigeria needs to wake up
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by PehaKaso: 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote
author=jentlsoul]SE and SS are the problem of Nigeria. When oga jona
grant pardon for alam and we all know that is wrong but the ss and se
see nothing wrong with that, it is only N and SW that condemn the
barbaric act. Now it is your turn to be hurt by oga jona to grant
amnesty to boko haram. Me I think it is only us in the north that oga
jona is hurting not knowing that he will also hurt his brethren.[/quote]

Comments like dis makes me wish GEJ should jst start a referendum on d disintegration of dis contraption called Nigeria
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by chunny01(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
Amnesty is certainly not an option wen handling criminals if not I don't see y dey should be spending money on security
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by snowytee(m): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
The state of the nation is deplorable.The fact that Mr Jonathan is even considering amnesty for these bloodthirsty twarts is appaling.The people saying BH started cause of hunger and poverty should fear God o.Is hunger and poverty a monopoly of the north.Don't we have hungry,starving and poor GRADUATES in the south?How many mosques have they bombed?Jonathan should not politicize this issue na.You fight force with force.Who has greater fire power?Nigeria or Boko haram.And these hypocritic northern elders,where were they when innocent christians were being murdered.Anuofia!Satan finger them there
Re: Is Amnesty The Solution To Insecurity, Terrorism & Boko-Haram Crises? by friedrice1: 8:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Amnesty to Boko Haram does not guarantee a Stop to killings and Bombing
Amnesty granted MEND has not stopped killings, kidnapping and massive criminality in the Niger Delta
the Government would continue receiving threats from these terrorists and criminal at the slightest opportunity

if GEJ should go ahead with this devilish plan of granting pardon to these blood thirsty demons, then he's simply doing it to buy support for his 2015 ill-advised intentions.

the military should continue their noble mission of crushing boko haram, and any wise human who has any regard for his dear life should leave the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ajimobi Visits President George Weah In Liberia (Photos) / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Defection: What Difference Can Dogara Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.