Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba (8012 Views)

Top Five Safest States To Live In Nigeria / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged / Safest Cities/states To Stay In Nigeria During The Coming Elections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by olokfor: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
The Deputy Force Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Police Force, Frank Mba on Monday said that Lagos is the safest city in Nigeria and one of the safest in Africa.

While speaking about the security situation in the the state on Channels Television’s breakfast show Sunrise Daily, Mr. Mba said that Lagos has been a very peaceful place in light of the dense population.

He argued that the Lagos State Police Command has been doing a good job inspite of the recent increase in reported cases of kidnapping, stating that it is the new crime being exploredby criminals.
Mba mentioned kidnapping as a new challenge which the Police is ready to wipe out. “We have already developeda very strong standard operational procedure that is commencing this week and we are going to lock up the entry and exit point in this city”.

Lagos state is the smallest state in Nigeria, with an area of 356,861 hectares of which 75,755 hectares are wetlands, with a population of 17.5 million people (2006 National Census).
The state is also regarded as the commercial capital of Nigeria.

SOURCE-http://informationnaija.com/lagos-is-the-safest-city-in-nigeria-frank-mba/

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by phantom(m): 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2013
The same lagos where robbers serve residents notice.dude must be high on cheap ish ...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2013
The same Lagos where thieves rob people in traffic? The same Lagos where people are going missing by the day. We get a lot of messages about people who left their houses but never returned. Oga Frank, talk better thing abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Omen100(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ok, but then I prefer Aba as the safest town N.I.G.
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by kettykin: 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2013
if Lagos is the Safest city in Africa then what is Calabar

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by EkoIle1: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2013
Looking at the responses so far and responders, what's the common denominator between them all?

Never fails.

Tribalism and pettiness is indeed very synonymous with some people....

smh...

22 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by EkoAtlantic: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2013
Afam4eva: The same Lagos where thieves rob people in traffic? The same Lagos where people are going missing by the day. We get a lot of messages about people who left their houses but never returned. Oga Frank, talk better thing abeg.

Thanks to our industrious ibo brothers, it was never like that before they moved in their millions to the peaceful Lagos city

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by tawa89(f): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Eko Ile: Looking at the responses so far and responders, what's the common denominator between them all?

Never fails.

smh...
guy you are so fucking disgusting with your tribalism issues. I mean when has the Nigerian Police become a credible source of information? So people are no longer allowed to have a different opinion to yours? Why must you bring tribalism into this thread? You disgust me*spits*

15 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by tawa89(f): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Thanks to our industrious ibo brothers, it was never like that before they moved in their millions to the peaceful Lagos city
there are two main characteristics of an urban settlement/city; slum and petty crime. Lagos is an urban city . Crime and slum should naturally come with Urbanization.. Same as other Cities in the world like Tokyo and New York equally have slums and relative high rate of crime unless you are telling me that the crimes perpetuated in NY , Tokyo etc are done by the igbos too. I hope you learnt something new today other than screaming 'ibos' from thread to thread.

17 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2013
Eko Ile: Looking at the responses so far and responders, what's the common denominator between them all?

Never fails.

smh...
it's so annoying and disappointing that you had to bring tribalism to this thread. Those who commented before you live in Lagos. Anyone who lives in Lagos knows very well that it is not the safest place in Nigeria. If you think am gonna agree with Frank Mba then i must be nuts! Lagos is safe to me but definitely not the safest!

Frank Mba should live in other parts of the country before spewing trash!

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Tolexander: 8:16am On Apr 02, 2013
Base on his responsibility, he had just said what is expected of him as the police assistant public relation officer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 02, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
what hot air

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Watzhup: 11:25am On Apr 02, 2013
He knows exactly what he's talking about?
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by collins2good(m): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2013
Says who
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Zonacom(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2013
I heard that frank mbah is sunday mbah's son. Dont know if it is true though...
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by hikmoj(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2013
Is he speaking in paradox?
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by bornosheikh: 11:32am On Apr 02, 2013
We have already developed a very strong standard operational procedure that is commencing this week and we are going to lock up the entry and exit point in this city”.

Lie, Lie. He should lock up his brain at entry and exit point too, to save us his banal niggerology. He must have worked as the Asst. Media Disinformation Minister to Saddam Hussein.

If Lagos is safe, then Maiduguri is positively serene.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2013
Oh i was watchimg chamnel tv last weel when they were mentioning the rate with robbers opprt,now in lagos. So i don,y think is d safest city in nigeria today.yes lagos used to be.
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by dabrake(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2013
em afam4eva, shey you no fit ban tribal warriors nii?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by mrofficial2(m): 11:37am On Apr 02, 2013
phantom: The same lagos where robbers serve residents notice.dude must be high on cheap ish ...grin grin grin

That was not Lagos. Don't misinform people, man.
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by dagentility(f): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2013
SMH,i knw dis mst b an irony. Safest indeed,mtscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by alfredo4u(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2013
kano and maiduguri is d safest place incase u want to die witout sickness
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Afritop(m): 11:38am On Apr 02, 2013
I wonder if HE IS TRYING TO WOO INVESTORS OR CONVINCE NIGERIANS OR EVEN REMINDING BOKO HARAM AND CRIMINAL ELEMENTS THAT THEIR JOB IS YET UNDONE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by iichidodo: 11:39am On Apr 02, 2013
EKO O NIBAJE LAI LAI!!!
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by zolajpower: 11:40am On Apr 02, 2013
ibadan is the safest
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by mrofficial2(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2013
Lagos might not be the safest, but the condition is still fair looking at its population. You guys might want to try Ibadan though, the abode for all sort of crimes.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by Mutaino7(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2013
I laff in igbo at diz headline. Lag safest place *yekeyeke*. Don't try me cos am a yoruba man and i actually know mba is high on pawpaw leaves.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by mrofficial2(m): 11:41am On Apr 02, 2013
zolajpower: ibadan is the safest

Which Ibadan? grin
Re: Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba by emmaliveth10(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Hahahahahaha!we all know that since!na today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Poorly Prepared For Elections –PDP Governors. / APC To Inaugurate Screening Committees Today / 80 Percent Of Fuel Consumed In Benin Republic Smuggled From Nigeria Says IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.