Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Thread For Mechanical Engineers And Engineering Students. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Mechanical Engineers And Engineering Students. (750 Views)

I Am Vexed; How Can Engineers And Lawyers Rub Shoulders With Doctors? / Strictly For Elect/elect Aspirants, Students, Engineers And Professionals. / Mechanical Engineers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Mechanical Engineers And Engineering Students. by autofreak2020(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
All mechanical engineering student, mechanical engineers and people aspiring to become a mechanical engineer should grace this thread, let share our past experience while in school studying engineering and our experience after school.
The engineers in embryo are also welcome, please feel free to ask any question about the career that you are about to embark on. Am a mechanical engineering students university of Ilorin and a prominent member of NSBE(Nigerian Society of Black Engineers).
Re: Thread For Mechanical Engineers And Engineering Students. by Dstar4u(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2013
This is nice. I am a mechanical engineering student. Can you please, chip in more about mechanical engineering like, the area of concentration.
Pls, more about NSBE.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Ur Advice About My Career. / Things You Should Remove From Your CV Now / Jewelry Making Made Fun And Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.