Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) (2154 Views)

Study Free Oversea Even Without Paying Tuition Fees / Study In Europe At Low Tuition Fees Btw 200 Euro-2500 Euro Per Session / Tution Free University Education In Finland; Am In Finland Studying Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by Olsey: 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2013
Do you want to study abroad on tuition free universities in Finland?
University higher education in Finland is funded by the State through the Ministry of Education, and therefore students enrolled in regular degree studies pay no tuition fees.students as well. However, some Master’s programmes may charge tuition fees from non-EU/EEA students.
The student union charges a membership fee of about 53 euros/term. Membership is compulsory for those studying for their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees; those pursuing their doctoral studies may join the student union if they wish.
Bachelor’s and Doctoral level programmes -as well as many Master’s level programmes- do not charge any tuition fees, regardless of your nationality. This also applies to the international degree students and to exchange and visiting
One important aspect of study in Finland is considering how to finance your study or research period. You will need to be able to cover your everyday living expenses, travel, insurance, etc. Financing one’s stay and studies in Finland by working is not possible.
Below are some of the tuition free universities in Finland for international students. You will also find links for more details about studying in Finland.
http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/04/2013-tuition-free-universities-in.html
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by achu442(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2013
How much will i need to have in my account before i apply for the visa?
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by marshaldollz: 8:28am On Apr 02, 2013
Nigerians were excluded from writing the exams in Ghana so when you apply you will have to go to Finland for the exam if selected
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by Olsey: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
marshaldollz: Nigerians were excluded from writing the exams in Ghana so when you apply you will have to go to Finland for the exam if selected
Really? Will make more enquiries into that.
Thanks for the information.
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by Olsey: 9:18am On Apr 03, 2013
achu442: How much will i need to have in my account before i apply for the visa?
Maybe not necessarily in your personal account (it could be a sponsor or guardian's account)
The government requires that non-EU students show an asset of 6,000 Euros when moving to Finland.
Though, stricter regulations may be placed on students from developing nations.
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by marshaldollz: 11:16am On Apr 03, 2013
Olsey:
Really? Will make more enquiries into that.
Thanks for the information.
you are welcome bro,the decision may be overturned this year,so people should just keep their fingers crossed
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by Olsey: 7:17pm On Apr 03, 2013
marshaldollz: you are welcome bro,the decision may be overturned this year,so people should just keep their fingers crossed
Exactly what Nigerians want. They had better overturned it.
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by Bigaunty1(f): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2013
i am interestedi n studying Bsc nursing in finland and my sister as well wants to study electrical engineering,how do we get started in other to resume foir the next intake and is it compulsory we write ielts
Re: Study In FINLAND Without Paying Tuition Fees (undergraduate, Masters & Phd) by Olsey: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2013
Big aunty: i am interestedi n studying Bsc nursing in finland and my sister as well wants to study electrical engineering,how do we get started in other to resume foir the next intake and is it compulsory we write ielts
You may find these helpful:
www.studyinfinland.fi/how_to_apply/your_steps_to_finland

http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2013/04/2013-tuition-free-universities-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Adult Education / Federal Polytechnic Okoh, Admission/post-utme For 2013/14 Academic Session / Obtain Your B.sc & M.sc In Ukraine & Azerbaijan (invitation & Visa Guaranteed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.