Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! (5920 Views)

How Do U Define A Great M.c,skillz On Da Mic Or Commercial Success? / Lyricist On Da Spot: New Radio Hip Hop Show! / Nu Kid On Da Block "mathew Sam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Ivynwa(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2013
Church Agbasaa
Nwanne, hei!
O ga efo gi n'anya
-----
O bu ajo nsogbu
Charu ya n'uzo, na o na acho onye o ga egbu.
Bone thugs are bringing more harmony
No dey form gang star upon party beat.
I make the best MC bust the mic mooner
This chick bad like Nudder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BdfVIi7PA
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2013
^^
She's got the talent.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
She's got the talent.
seconded......her rapping makes sense
reminds me of phyno
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by IGBOSON1: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ivynwa:

Church Agbasaa
Nwanne, hei!
O ga efo gi n'anya
-----
O bu ajo nsogbu
Charu ya n'uzo, na o na acho onye o ga egbu.
Bone thugs are bringing more harmony
No dey form gang sta upon party beat.
I make the best MC bust the mic mooner
This chick bad like Nudder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BdfVIi7PA

^^^Saw her on tv this afternoon and was impressed. What's her name?
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Saw her on tv this afternoon and was impressed. What's her name?
splash
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Afam4eva(m): 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
It's good to see the growing number of people doing Igbo rap and hip hop. We need more of'em.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
splash

She will surely splash better than Splash Bank.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Ivynwa(f): 10:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
CFCfan: ^^
She's got the talent.

And plenty swagga too.
The way she speaks Igbo with a funny accent made her seem like she can't speak igbo but she did say that she speaks Igbo fluently when i commented on that. Her funny accent, the way she says "Hei", "borrow me money" sophed up her song.
Nobody is stopping that young girl, she knows where she is headed: The top!
Gotta meet her there. Lol grin
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
CFCfan:

She will surely splash better than Splash Bank.
grin grin grin
splash bank really ?
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 01, 2013
Ivynwa:

And plenty swagga too.
The way she speaks Igbo with a funny accent made her seem like she can't speak igbo but she did say that she speaks Igbo fluently when i commented on that. Her funny accent, the way she says "Hei", "borrow me money" sophed up her song.
Nobody is stopping that young girl, she knows where she is headed. The top! Gotta meet her there. Lol grin

I'll meet her there.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by IGBOSON1: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
adaobi123:
splash

^^^I mean her real name!....now i know here parents didn't call her splash; not unless they are fans of that mammywater movie starring Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by free2ryhme: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
she get swag
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I mean her real name!....now i know here parents didn't call her splash; not unless they are fans of that mammywater movie starring Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 01, 2013
IGBO-SON:

in the song, she said her name is chioma.......i think
lol my bad tongue
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Ivynwa(f): 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2013
Somebody get me the full lyrics please.
That girl made one hell of a swaggy song with our everyday Naija slangs.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 08, 2013
Ivynwa: Somebody get me the full lyrics please.
That girl made one hell of a swaggy song with our everyday Naija slangs.
would cost you a token! grin
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Valiantvaliant(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
It seems all of you have something good to say about her, well me i gotta say this...
she looks like a boy.
there i said it, call me a hater,
i really don't mind.
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by shadrach77: 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
she can rap but her igbo accent will be her greatest undoing grin grin grin
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Eifeh(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
She is good Onye Ije on repeat
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by Eifeh(m): 7:19pm On Aug 08, 2013
shadrach77: she can rap but her igbo accent will be her greatest undoing grin grin grin
I for say make you park well but you no get car
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by airmark(m): 2:37am On Aug 10, 2013
Eifeh: I for say make you park well but you no get car

What of if he gat loads?
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by nickz(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2013
Let me put it down like a quadratic equation;this chick is on point .RIP Nigga Raw(ibo rap revolution is here)#Obago. grin
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by drexx(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2013
I don't speak or understand but just couldn't stop falling in love with this girl's rap. I have all her songs and I download some musicians songs just because she is featured on it. Her igbo accent just dey trip me. Splash baby. So on point. From church agbasa to Panam lawa, ite ego, wonder. She is not missed anything
Re: The New Rapper Girl On Da Block, Splash! by drexx(m): 6:29am On Aug 11, 2013
I don't speak or understand igbo but just couldn't stop falling in love with this girl's rap. I have all her songs and I download some musicians songs just because she is featured on it. Her igbo accent just dey trip me. Splash baby. So on point. From church agbasa to Panam lawa, ite ego, wonder. She is not missed anything

(1) (Reply)

Best Website For Downloading Foreign Music for free / Mufaya - Chorus (audio) / Download A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Artist 2.0 Full

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.