Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691626 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Bunsky: Wow i never knew this thread since all this while,follow asap, i love seeing Niklaus and caroline together,i hate seeing demon and elena,just wish elena and stephen can end up 2geder.@rokiatu plz i dön't understand were u said demon and stephen are dead.wot season is that?i stopped at S5.

Yeah niklaus and caro are d best couple.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 02, 2014
ellab: Vampire diaries starts tomorrow.
I hope dey bring d s3 spark(I wish).
season 3 is my favorite too really wish they bring back that spark. Finally life is gonna get better for me lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2014
Hy everyone,am starting to think that klaus's love interest might now be candi in TO n his love 4 caroline might be dying
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by showgolee(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2014
rokiatu: season 3 is my favorite too really wish they bring back that spark. Finally life is gonna get better for me lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2014
rokiatu: season 3 is my favorite too really wish they bring back that spark. Finally life is gonna get better for me lol
. What is the premier time (Nig.Time).....I want to be the first to download it....lol.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Piloeternity(m): 11:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Fkforyou: . What is the premier time (Nig.Time).....I want to be the first to download it....lol.

As early as tomorrow morning
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Piloeternity:

. Tanx dude....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2014
Fkforyou: . What is the premier time (Nig.Time).....I want to be the first to download it....lol.
Around 5Am. Friday Morning.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Yeah niklaus and caro are d best couple.

Yea buh... m still on the steroline ship... tho it might not happen sad

I really hope the'll do better than last season... else, I aint wasting my mb... angry angry

Lol... Like I can help it...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Can't just wait for oct. the 6th. I don give up on TVD since season 4. My downloading it will depend of people's comments so guys, I need ya say on the first episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
shyshally: Hy everyone,am starting to think that klaus's love interest might now be candi in TO n his love 4 caroline might be dying

U mean camille ryt?
Welll...I hope not.she's too soft for my klausy.
I want a fresh face as a love interest for him.
Not a love triangle either.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014

In d US,it airs by 8pm(dats 2am 9ja time)
I love my sleep.lol
Na to download am tomorrow.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
davetwitzy: Around 5Am. Friday Morning.

Nah..last time I watched live,na 2am.

I think we r 6 or 7hrs ahead of em.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Adaeze003:

Yea buh... m still on the steroline ship... tho it might not happen sad

I really hope the'll do better than last season... else, I aint wasting my mb... angry angry

Lol... Like I can help it...

I'm with u on steroline,elena deserves to be alone for once.
According to Plec,steroline is happening.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
Piloeternity:

. Tanx man
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
ellab:

In d US,it airs by 8pm(dats 2am 9ja time)
I love my sleep.lol
Na to download am tomorrow.
. Ok tanx.....and pls tell me elijah and hayley will finally hook up for real this time no more tension Pls.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
ellab:

Nah..last time I watched live,na 2am.

I think we r 6 or 7hrs ahead of em.
Yeah. But for online download its around 4-5...takes them time to upload it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:28am On Oct 03, 2014
Fkforyou: . Ok tanx.....and pls tell me elijah and hayley will finally hook up for real this time no more tension Pls.

Well,we just ve 2 see bout dat
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 12:33am On Oct 03, 2014
And the unlively TVD continues angry

Bring us TO ..... smiley

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by emmanuel234real: 12:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Don't miss all new Vampire diaries S06E01 - I'll remember... get direct links to download one hour after airing... http://onepeeps.com/tv-shows/episodes?id=31
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 7:04am On Oct 03, 2014
ellab:

I'm with u on steroline,elena deserves to be alone for once.
According to Plec,steroline is happening.
Even me,n I like d sound of steroline,they just look soo cute 2geda.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2014
I'm downloading mine from torrent 720p wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by emmanuel234real: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2014
Download Vamipre diaries S06E01 - I'll remember... free... http://onepeeps.com/tv-shows/episodes?id=31
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Episode one was a little too slow for me..... undecided undecided undecided undecided Stefan needs to stop been a jerk to Caro, if he can pck up elena call why not caro?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2014
[b]If you ask me, i think the premiere waz great! I mean if u remove the parts where Elena kept crying & crying for an hour,...it was a great start to 6!
I'm thinking..pretty much this season is gon be about Elena being annoying and crying...I have the feeling she's going to kill herself to be with Damon. I thought that when they came back to life from the other side, they were human. I didn't think Alaric and Stefan would still be vampires [ Am I alone on this?? I mean...Hello..Tyler! ]. Anyways, I think Caroline is going to shut off her emotions. I forgot that Enzo's now alive. Hmmm I'm thinking..Caroline's probably going to hook up with him and I hope not because it's supposed to be about Klaroline! And then there's Tyler... we all know he's going to hook up with Liv! And this new chick with Stefan is not going to work for me...nah I don't see it happening. She has to go...I want Lexi, Damon, and Bonnie back! It's not The Vampire Diaries without Damon! He makes everything complete. I know it's about Elena but let's face it, we all like it better when Elena was human.
I think Damon and Bonnie will end up
together. After all they only have each other. But on second thoughts, nahhh! The end tho...what tha heck waz dat?
So uhm for me, this is not a norm! But what the heck!! I'm the first to comment...I mean new season, first to comment. There's got to be sumtin like that nah....I mean as there's first to comment on a topic...i'm thinking prolly there's a FTC after a premiere also. So do I get a prize??[/b]

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2014
Urrrggghh spoilers anyway I just downloaded the Season 6 episode 1 and am off to watch it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 9:46am On Oct 03, 2014
Uh Uh Elena's now a Nut case smiley ....

But kinda dull for a premier episode of TVD undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2014
Guykhena:
Uh Uh Elena's now a Nut case smiley ....

But kinda dull for a premier episode of TVD undecided
Totally, I was watching it, cooking, cleaning and doing other stuff at the same time....too dull for a start, I know the orignals will kick azz. The originals has far become my fav but I remain loyal to tvd.

Waiting for ella review.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2014
rokiatu: Totally, I was watching it, cooking, cleaning and doing other stuff at the same time....too dull for a start, I know the orignals will kick azz.

Definitely,my blood already pumping for The Originals,am so hyped for the show, smiley

TVD this episode was just too sleepy,I was actually waiting for the end scene to reveal a tease for what TVD team might be up against next,,but instead we got Damon and Bonnie(cool tho,but not that thrilling)

rokiatu: The originals has far become my fav but I remain loyal to tvd.

Ya it all comes down to loyalty,but I think it would be top notch if TVD did some crossover with TO,,but with the look of things from this first episode,I'm having mixed feelings.. undecided
rokiatu:
Waiting for ella review.

Ya sure.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Well wat can I say? The premier was a little boring but it was still cool... Patiently waiting for the premier of TO
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2014
grin yall cut TVD some slack.yeah dis episode had its "bleh" moments but I tot it was ok(except for d Elena part but I'm willing to cut her some slack..just a lil bit).

This episode was good..not GOOD(but u get my drift).
But at d end of the episode,I got a key moment I loved.will get into it in d course of d summary.
This episode just gave us an intro to wat our vamps ve been doing for d past 4months.

1. Elena-- at d beginning of d episode,watching those love birds camping in d woods,did it remind everyone of S1E1 of Tvd where Damon did d same tin?yeah?ok.
Quite alryt elena has bin tru a lot wen it comes to death(aunt jenna,her parents,her bio father john,jeremy,bonnie,u name it)and I expected her to grieve at 1st but I kinda understood dat she always ends up alone wen it comes to death.So,watching her hallucinating Damon was understandable but also disturbing(cuz I tot since he's gone to somewhere we don't know,he's not supposed to show).But grieving is better,she needs to let it all out by crying(which makes her annoying thinking bout herself alone and damon and not minding dat Bonnie also died too..b*itch*rolls eyes).Oh,and Elena is a med student..wth..so,u automatically bcome a doc after ur 1st year?really? grin *sigh* blood go finish for dat hospital.
2. Stefan--yeah he's now a mechanic,who knew?I sure dint.it was refreshing to see that he was trying his best to move on from his brother's death(doesn't mean he doesn't still love Damon cuz he sure does).as for d part of ignoring Caroline,I kinda agree with Roki bout him being a douche BUT he answered elena's call cuz he knows she's d one who's suffering more(doesn't mean others aint but u get me).if u watch it,he hesitated a lil b4 answering.He still shoulda answered Caroline jor.it was fun to see wen he told d truth bout being a vampire to his fling and she just told him he's annoying straight up cuz she tot he was lying.lol
3. Caroline--our vampire Barbie.Enjoying her last for months with her sheriff momma not she enjoys it dat much but cuz her Bestie,stefan is absent.And boy,dat gal can read o.I no fit even do wetin she dey do with books.it was ok to see that despite Stefan not trying to talk to her,she still leaves voicemails(if I have a friend like dat,I go tire.no kidding..sumxs hving time for urself alone is needed)telling him how her days went.so cute smiley
4. Jeremy and Matt Our humans(well,jeremy's vamp hunting has been stripped away from him after entering mystic falls..watch S5E22 for more explanations lol)are moving on with their lives.Matt is being a town protector while Jeremy is having fun with gals.Matt is making sure humans get compelled by caroline so dat there won't be wahala in town and jeremy is sitting down playing video games.Matt is doing sum'n and jeremy is doing nothing but all na part of grieving and moving on.
5. Tyler --our Hybrid is officially an un triggered werewolf(I'm sure yall watched S5E22 to know why grin )and he's doing everything possible not to get angry all d time(e no go work..I'm waiting for d day person go quench for hin hand and tyler would be interesting again).
6. Liv and Luke --the witches..well,no comment.
7. Alaric --his scene was my key moment.Our favorite teacher is back and just for the record,He's and Original Vampire (cuz Esther made him dat way in S3) and it was nice to see how he was dealing with becoming an original without sucking blood from ppl.we all know he acted as a vamp just for one day b4 his death(we saw his mean side in S3) but d moment dat caught my eyes was wen he talked to Elena in Class while she was sipping blood from a sippy cup.Elena was disrespectful in class,she was hungry but twas wrong to do dat in Alaric's class.she forgot that she wasn't d only vampire in class but there is one who is stronger dan she is and is controlling his blood lust.it woulda bin better if he had thrown sum'n at her lol..well,I'm just saying cuz dats wat I woulda done.
Lastly,my new OTP, Damon and Bonnie.
While every1 is morning them,my new couple r eating pancakes and reading paper..How cool is dat?but at d same time its silly..dem dey d other side,how one earth did dey get a newspaper to read and a stove to cook and ingredients to make pancake?com'on..these writers think say we be mumu abi wetin? grin

It was a good episode.it showed our xters tryna move on,grieve,live normal lives but in TVD,deres nothing like dat.
Welcome back to a new season of TVD every1.
Forgive my Epistle.
Let d fun begin.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2014
HeyChiko: [b]If you ask me, i think the premiere waz great! I mean if u remove the parts where Elena kept crying & crying for an hour,...it was a great start to 6!
I'm thinking..pretty much this season is gon be about Elena being annoying and crying...I have the feeling she's going to kill herself to be with Damon. I thought that when they came back to life from the other side, they were human. I didn't think Alaric and Stefan would still be vampires [ Am I alone on this?? I mean...Hello..Tyler! ]. Anyways, I think Caroline is going to shut off her emotions. I forgot that Enzo's now alive. Hmmm I'm thinking..Caroline's probably going to hook up with him and I hope not because it's supposed to be about Klaroline! And then there's Tyler... we all know he's going to hook up with Liv! And this new chick with Stefan is not going to work for me...nah I don't see it happening. She has to go...I want Lexi, Damon, and Bonnie back! It's not The Vampire Diaries without Damon! He makes everything complete. I know it's about Elena but let's face it, we all like it better when Elena was human.
I think Damon and Bonnie will end up
together. After all they only have each other. But on second thoughts, nahhh! The end tho...what tha heck waz dat?
So uhm for me, this is not a norm! But what the heck!! I'm the first to comment...I mean new season, first to comment. There's got to be sumtin like that nah....I mean as there's first to comment on a topic...i'm thinking prolly there's a FTC after a premiere also. So do I get a prize??[/b]

1.Stefan and Alaric aint in mystic falls so they r still vamps.
2.Caroline won't shut off her emotions,where is d fun in dat?she ll no longer b Barbie vamp and no she won't hook up with Enzo..no way..nope..I refuse.
3. As for Klaroline..I'm a hard shipper but she's not ready for Klaus' life trust me.if she heads to TO,klaus ll get all mushy and nope,I don't want dat for TO.
She's still immature and hasn't reached d stage where she can be klaus' partner.
To be klaus' partner,she has to be strong,be able to stand up to him without fear,expect dat a lil betrayal means bye bye rlshp in klaus' world. She's not ready.
4. Bamon..I totally ship dem.
5.Steroline needs to happen,my baby,stefan,needs to be happy romantically for once.

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.