Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692290 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2014
parrotibaba:
Nina is d reason we hv vampire diaries,if she quits ,de "Delena" fan base crumbles
nian means Ian n Nina. I could care less about their relationship.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
apparently,Michael malarkey(enzo) told a fan on Twitter dat d Brit accent he uses in tvd ain't real.
dude shoulda kept his mouth shut(I ve a thing for accents).
still like him tho.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
ellab:
apparently,M[b]ichael malarkey(enzo) told a fan on Twitter dat d Brit accent he uses in tvd ain't real.[/b]
[img]http://.net/i/865.gif[/img]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
ellab:
apparently,Michael malarkey(enzo) told a fan on Twitter dat d Brit accent he uses in tvd ain't real.
dude shoulda kept his mouth shut(I ve a thing for accents).
still like him tho.
Cool to know..my accent go change from DOS moment
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
tatia with klaus and elijah in flashback

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
ellab:
Awww! Nina is so beautiful embarassed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
ellab:

See expensive weave wey Nina dey wear sha....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Originals tonight...

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:
Originals tonight...

Download links
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Amazing episode yet again.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Guykhena(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2014
Esther seems clueless....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2014
so brilliant - I don ship from Stefan|Damon brothers of destruction mode to Klaus | Elijah tactical prowess .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 9:50am On Oct 21, 2014
Haha. "I doubt her guard wud drop..cos I'm dressed like a bloody lawyer" - Klaus

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:32am On Oct 21, 2014
Klaus-“I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother“..... cheesy, its really a misfortune to have esther as a mother. cheesy,
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2014
I thought mikael was wicked but I was wrong..Esther is d real deal.
that lady is d devil.
I will say I am not 100% in love with this new Esther-Lenore
thing. I absolutely loved Esther-Cassie, and I truly felt that
the young actress who played that character did an
excellent job. In fact, I felt she did such a good job playing
the thousand year old witch, that when she had to turn
around and play a scared teenage witch, I didn't feel the
acting was as good. I love/hate how omnipotent she is. She's like a witchy, psychic, evil, god. Damn I see where
Klaus gets all of his evil asss plotting from.
Also, Klaus was totally right about Esther being
delusional lol. Does she really think there will ever be a
moment where Klaus thinks to himself "All my friends and
family are dead. I have nothing left... might as well go be a
mortal like my crazy mom offered."
Seriously? This is the guy who told the witches to kill
Hayley and the baby back in Season 1. This is the guy who
has daggered his siblings across a thousand years, sending them into magical comas whenever they piss him off. This is the guy who would have killed Rebekah if Elijah hadn't been there to mediate.
This is the guy who was ready to kill Marcel, and would
have killed Marcel and probably all of the vampires as well,
if the Guerra Werewolves hadn't acted at the right moment
to weaken him.
If everyone on this show died, he would not be a
depressed wreck, ready to exchange his hybrid body for a
mortal ones,he will only be pisssed.
That evil psycho will never 'beg' Esther to change him. He's freaking Niklaus mikealson!!! He LOVES who he is. And he's an evil, psychotic, paranoid, lunatic!!! He was taught by two of the craziest people in the world on how to be crazy.

finn.I totally get why he was kept in a coffin so much. I also
think he took Klaus's necklace, just so he could give it back
to mummy and score points, he was and always will be jealous of her affection for Klaus imo.
Just the way he looks at Klaus in flashbacks says it all.hes jealous.

elijah..ever the wise one.i do like his spat with hayley lol. I also loved the way he walked up to klaus and told him straight up that he's not weak and he's d one holding d family together(even tho it means daggering dem in coffins,he still carries em along).

Kol will be d one to spoil esther's plans to turn her kids to witches cuz he's d "WILDEST" of them all.

great episode.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Bring Back Our YoungEsther.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
"Tell me, did mother bring you back so you could wash her knickers?" Klaus. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
~The necklace was spelled to weaken him...Nice!! I really don't know why Klaus waz furious with his mother. If u ask me, Esther was well intentioned. I mean, he could have activated the werewolf curse had he killed Mikeal or anyone else like she said. Plus Esther obviously knew of the pains Klaus would have to endure on turning had the curse been activated. Again, if u ask me, Esther loved her child, & was tryna protect him.
~Am I the only one who noticed that thin Finn did whenever he waz going winchi winchi [ can be seen in the scenes where he gave Oliver & Klaus a migraine of sorts ]? I mean anytime dude was bout to go winchi winchi on em, he did somethin with his fingers...kinda like he was smoking a blunt that wasn't there. I thought that was cool.
~At the risk of soundin like i'm racist [ I am dark skinned btw ], I don't like the new Esther. She should have stayed in Cassie's body a lot longer...Esther I mean. I mean save for the fact that she is [waz] cute, I liked Cassie's style.
~A tempting offer by Esther. Haley, the ball is in your court
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2014
KingTom:
"Tell me, did mother bring you back so you could wash her knickers?" Klaus. grin grin grin
MI replay that part three times. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:15am On Oct 22, 2014
2x05

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 6:16am On Oct 22, 2014
more

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2014
who's d mean parent? Esther or Mikael
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 22, 2014
ellab:
mean-Esther, crazy-Mikael.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 10:15am On Oct 22, 2014
ellab:
Both are cruel but Esther is manipulative.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2014
Hy fam,pls is it possible to download whole seasons at once or I have to download episode by episode?and if its possible,where can I download it from?thanks smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 23, 2014
shyshally:
Hy fam,pls is it possible to download whole seasons at once or I have to download episode by episode?and if its possible,where can I download it from?thanks smiley
one episode at a time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2014
donsalvy:
one episode at a time.
Thanks dear,was sort of hoping it was nt so,so what website can I download episodes of past seasonal movies?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
shyshally:

Thanks dear,was sort of hoping it was nt so,so what website can I download episodes of past seasonal movies?
I download from www.mobtvseries.us
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KingTom(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2014
rokiatu:
MI replay that part three times. grin
So so funny grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
shyshally:

O2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
donsalvy:
I download from www.mobtvseries.us
I can't seem to find d movie am looking for,any1 knows where I can download past episodes of criminal minds?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
shyshally:

I can't seem to find d movie am looking for,any1 knows where I can download past episodes of criminal minds?

Check www.o2tvseries.com

Its definitely there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.