Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,563 members, 7,781,824 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (688276 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
Zellie:
So Haylijah is not happening. And I was really looking forward sad
they are trying desperately to kill that couple. So sad.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2014
Zellie:
So Haylijah is not happening. And I was really looking forward sad
Haley's too full of herself..Elijah no like dat kind woman..she now see's herself as an untouchable..

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
Haley's too full of herself..Elijah no like dat kind woman..she now see's herself as an untouchable..
I think shes just grieving.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
I think shes just grieving.
Let's hope so cos she has already taken over d Originals residence with her wolves..Elijah nw is d only pure vamp and he knows he doesn't fit in
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
SuperMartins:
Let's hope so cos she has already taken over d Originals residence with her wolves..Elijah nw is d only pure vamp and he knows he doesn't fit in
never like her from the beginning anyways. lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
Rokiatu supermartins mrdrizzy ellab segunmike guykhena nani6666 abeg make una gimme download links to TO season2 episode 2-4 na na beg i de beg una angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
iheanyi40:
Rokiatu supermartins mrdrizzy ellab segunmike guykhena nani6666 abeg make una gimme download links to TO season2 episode 2-4 na na beg i de beg una angry

http://mobitvshows.tk/site_103.xhtml

stay locked to dat link..dey make uploads faster dan anyother site have come across IMO..

Gudluck
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
fellow TVDers our very own Rokiatu dey campaign for miss Nairaland 2014.Make una go vote for her o.no time to waste. oya oya.smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss-nairaland-decemb­er-2014-contest

#TEAM ROKIATU

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kommiejewel(f): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
never like her from the beginning anyways. lipsrsealed undecided
Me too...She's a manipulator

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
rokiatu:
they are trying desperately to kill that couple. So sad.

Nd I'm really enjoying it. Haylijah?? Nah. C'mon.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 31, 2014
ellab:
fellow TVDers our very own Rokiatu dey campaign for miss Nairaland 2014.Make una go vote for her o.no time to waste. oya oya.smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/1973646/miss-nairaland-decemb­er-2014-contest

#TEAM ROKIATU
hey guys please don't forget to vote for me for miss NL
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 1:31am On Oct 31, 2014
I jst wish klaus and camille will start dating, same with elijah and dat new vampire girl so that they can leave harley alone... Her own down too much...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 2:08am On Oct 31, 2014
Erm... Is this Tatia the same with the doppelganger that was found in a box during "Silas wahala" in TVD, thats the one that was the first anchor before Bonnie... I hope my question is clear....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 31, 2014
[size=18pt]"I'm back"[/size] Damon

Hes back!!!!!! yapppiiii dancing. But My bonnie....ohhh cry cry cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 3:10am On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
[size=18pt]"I'm back"[/size] Damon

Hes back!!!!!! yapppiiii dancing. But My bonnie....ohhh cry cry cry cry
wow! Downloading...

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:37am On Oct 31, 2014
Can't wait for next week oohhhh......looks like Damon is gonna save my Enzo.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8gRuu8c38E
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:45am On Oct 31, 2014
Rich4god:
Erm... Is this Tatia the same with the doppelganger that was found in a box during "Silas wahala" in TVD, thats the one that was the first anchor before Bonnie... I hope my question is clear....
They are not the same thats Amara. Tatia is the first doppelganger or so not too sure who's the first between she and Amara.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 4:09am On Oct 31, 2014
Choi.. Finally some fun back in mystic....choi i'm gonna miss my dear bonnie,she always sacrifice too much for her frnds...

Ehyah! Lets hope dats nt d end we will hear frm her

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 4:26am On Oct 31, 2014
Told ya, Enzo won't talk.

Alaric & Stefan's dialogue was too proper.

Bon Bon. Bless her thou. cry

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:33am On Oct 31, 2014
tshegs19:
Told ya, Enzo won't talk.

Alaric & Stefan's dialogue was too proper.

Bon Bon. Bless her thou. cry

hahahaah boss Alaric is a freaking boss. That is like one of my top 3 scenes this season.

top three scenes so far

1 Enzo sticking up for Caroline and kicking Stefan azzz

2 Alaric acting like a freaking boss and putting Stefan in his place.

3 Damon and Stefan reunion ( Paul Wesley is a very fine actor his expressions were priceless. I was actually moved.)

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 31, 2014
My new ship......they really need to let this happen. The only guy to actually love caroline for who she is after Klaus

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdx1uGIHnfo
[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO08am1MHJg
[/url]

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 6:41am On Oct 31, 2014
mrdrizzy:

http://mobitvshows.tk/site_103.xhtml

stay locked to dat link..dey make uploads faster dan anyother site have come across IMO..

Gudluck
thanks bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rich4god(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2014
rokiatu:
They are not the same thats Amara. Tatia is the first doppelganger or so not too sure who's the first between she and Amara.
Thanks... Just did some check on them... Amara was the first, lived in the 1st century along side Silas and that troublesome witch who made her the anchor... Then Tatia lived along side with the Mikealson family arnd 11th... Is like the producers of TVD already have in mind of producing the originals, cos Tatia was made referenced to so many times in the 2nd/3rd season of TVD... Cos there was a time when Elijah was telling Katrina that she reminds him of someone... Wch is Tatia...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2014
Rich4god:
Thanks... Just did some check on them... Amara was the first, lived in the 1st century along side Silas and that troublesome witch who made her the anchor... Then Tatia lived along side with the Mikealson family arnd 11th... Is like the producers of TVD already have in mind of producing the originals, cos Tatia was made referenced to so many times in the 2nd/3rd season of TVD... Cos there was a time when Elijah was telling Katrina that she reminds him of someone... Wch is Tatia...
Oh ok I didn't know that sef ooh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2014
iheanyi40:

mobitvshows as stated by mrdrizzy

or check here - http://o2tvseries.com/The-Originals/Season-02/index.html
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 9:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Rich4god:
Hm. meaning there was Traveller witches before dem Original witches. Cus Esther is the first witch.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by OmichaelO: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2014
SegunMike:

mobitvshows as stated by mrdrizzy

or check here - http://o2tvseries.com/The-Originals/Season-02/index.html
Do you watch that quality?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SegunMike(m): 12:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
OmichaelO:
Do you watch that quality?

That's because I watch on mobile. The Mp4 version I mean(not 3Gp). Each episode is just about 70mb, so I download from my office and watch on my mobile later. But you may not enjoy watching on a PC.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
me is beginning to crush over this Liv bae o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
People asking about @ Tatia watch this video.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tytpa3gU594
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 4:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
tshegs19:
Hm. meaning there was Traveller witches before dem Original witches. Cus Esther is the first witch.
Esther was never de first witch ,she was d witch from d original family

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.