Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692362 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
ellab:
The smile you give your enemies when you see them in chains
hahahah hahahahahahaha I luv the caption am gonna twist it n use it 9 Facebook lol.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes he is cursed

Seeing his dead body crushed Esther
Maybe she is right after all

Tvd is getting boring... I'm surprised everybody is whining now

I said it since they brought up Silas...season 4/5

The best episode was season 3

Mystic falls vs Klaus

Very true...Season 3 was fantastic
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
IMO TVD is becoming clueless, just wishJulie does something about it.
Elena Gilbert is the mist annoying character i've seen on TV....gossshhh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
IMO TVD is becoming clueless, just wishJulie does something about it.
Elena Gilbert is the most annoying character i've seen on TV....gossshhh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Paul nd Nina wink

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
SuperMartins:
oh pls..don't start dis..av also fallen in love with a lady who never appreciated it and after abt 8/9yrs,she's started reaching out again but whatever I had den had died down..its happens to both genders..its jxt dat d men re maybe into such actions more..
I wasn't talking about appreciation. He didn't even know she had a thing for him, and even after Lexi told him, he still refused to see.
Then Enzo mentions it again and he asks a question as stupid as "why me? Please make me understand blah blah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Klaus is really an expert in killing parents. And yet somehow manages to make it look like an act of sacrifice undecided sad

Meanwhile, that smile was kiss kiss
I love-hate Klaus. Who wouldn't?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
UjSizzle:

I wasn't talking about appreciation. He didn't even know she had a thing for him, and even after Lexi told him, he still refused to see.
Then Enzo mentions it again and he asks a question as stupid as "why me? Please make me understand blah blah
Lolzz..Anyways,on d Nigeria game ryt now and we losing..reply u when am baq..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Medunah: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
rokiatu:
hahahah hahahahahahaha I luv the caption am gonna twist it n use it 9 Facebook lol.
Just saw ur mention now, i have voted since around 2pm, i voted for kwon.der but didnt vote for klboy cos i saw that he had enuf votes

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2014
#TO

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
TeamKlaus kiss

Can't wait to see Rebekah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2014
clueless Stefan, clueless Elena. No wonder dey've been meant for eachoda for the past two millennia.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tshegs19: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
tobymichael:
#TO
#BOSS
#TEAMKLAUS cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
but seriously I dont want stefan and elena to get back together.
Anyway why am I bothered when I have the originals to cool my temper.
I cant wait to see rebecca I've missed her.

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
you guys don't get Stefan at all

It took him over a century i.e 162 years to love a woman again after Katharina faked her own death n broke his heart..,he fell in love with Elena

I think maybe he is waiting for another Elena doppelganger dat might be born in d next century in order to fall in love again... of course he will always have side chicks; Rebekah ,Caroline (both blonds) to settle for d time being so even if he eventually yields to Caroline's yearning love,in d next 100 yrs ,he is going to fall in love with another Elena doppelganger.

my theory though...

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
scoffs ! Season 1- 3 were The Vampire Diaries ` afterwards all I see now is clueless diaries and somewhere Damon driven show ! The originals is da real deal .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Mrskillz1(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
donsalvy:
clueless Stefan, clueless Elena. No wonder dey've been meant for eachoda for the past two millennia.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Seriously, u gat me on the floor ryt now
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by AltarBoy1: 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
Plz who/where is that guy that talked about etisalat N15 for 5min bundle plan. Plz, is it still working and whats the fair usage.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ebubemg(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2014

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 3:21am On Nov 20, 2014
parrotibaba:

It took him over a century i.e 162 years to love a woman again after Katharina faked her own death n broke his heart..,he fell in love with Elena

I think maybe he is waiting for another Elena doppelganger dat might be born in d next century in order to fall in love again... of course he will always have side chicks; Rebekah ,Caroline (both blonds) to settle for d time being so even if he eventually yields to Caroline's yearning love,in d next 100 yrs ,he is going to fall in love with another Elena doppelganger.

my theory though...

Nice theory, but seriously i'm bored with TVD no solid plot anymore.
Patiently waiting for this season's plot because after 7 episodes this season is not making sense
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tobymichael(m): 3:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Stelena is boring
Delena is sick and twisted
Enzo is one vampire who is very bored but refused to die,
Matt is lurking in the shadows
Tyler is just wasting his time...he should go to New orleans
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Biggty(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2014
You guys should free TVD pls, the show became boring when klaus and his family left for new Orleans but they are trying this season unlike last season which so ridiculous.

Can't wait to see my favorite female cast in the TO next week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2014
Mrskillz1:

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Seriously, u gat me on the floor ryt now
cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stelena(f): 7:38am On Nov 20, 2014
parrotibaba:

my theory though...
Nice theory, yeah u r right . he is waiting for elena another dopperganger to fall love all over again grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2014
Biggty:
You guys should free TVD pls, the show became boring when klaus and his family left for new Orleans but they are trying this season unlike last season which so ridiculous.

Can't wait to see my favorite female cast in the TO next week.
They did well before em Klaus's family came in ` maybe it just needs time to get back on course or an end to its misery.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2014
^^^all they need do is annihilate romance and Delena, bring back one of d originals (Kol preferably for his revenge), and countless number of vamp hunters.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2014
Medunah:

Just saw ur mention now, i have voted since around 2pm, i voted for kwon.der but didnt vote for klboy cos i saw that he had enuf votes
Thank you so much hunni thou he didnt make but thanks for all your support for him. Truly appreciated.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 20, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1877742_img20141119184522_jpegb4172d7b04e0aac09cdaf4999a065512

Boss!!! Klaus got no time for childish games/ grin grin grin grin grin grin

donsalvy:
Comment of the week! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.