Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,488 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692154 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
SuperMartins:
.Damon got baq and Bonny's stuck on d oda world with a mad boy..try downloadn or updating to d current season and episode..u av lost much

02tvseries.com
Thanks bro. Bonny, very selfless friend, will miss her. I'll watch the remaining episodes.
Next on my mind is the originals, although there is less love ish there, wish there was.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kommiejewel(f): 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lol! Nice illustration! Even though I haven't begun watching d new season, I got a lot from your illustration grin
Biding my time! Will start watching when it gets to episode 10. Yes! I am that patient wink
Same here. Thought i was d only one
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
kommiejewel:
Same here. Thought i was d only one
Cool! There's just this feel about watching the episodes in bulk.. I tend to enjoy it more cool

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by amani337(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
this is my favrit quote in tvd.
klause to Stefan:the only thing stronger than your cravings for blood is your love for this only one girl and it's killing you,its destroying your humanity.
this was wen he was about to compelled him to turn off his humanity.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

Cool! There's just this feel about watching the episodes in bulk.. I tend to enjoy it more cool
cheesy cheesy got this quote from the faults in our stars right?the novel I mean
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
shyshally:

cheesy cheesy got this quote from the faults in our stars right?the novel I mean
Lol! I take it u mean my sig?! embarassed why did u have to remind me of that sad yeah! I got it from the movie smiley spoken by Augustus waters..
Sad stuff I tell u.. sad grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Emperorking20:

Lol! I take it u mean my sig?! embarassed why did u have to remind me of that sad yeah! I got it from the movie smiley spoken by Augustus waters..
Sad stuff I tell u.. sad grin
Awww,so true,couldn't help it.but honestly,I assure you the novel is way better ,thou I haven't watched the movie,just d trailer.but if your opportuned,try reading the novel,it would give you a better perspective,cus am quite sure they omitted a lot of things in the movie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

Awww,so true,couldn't help it.but honestly,I assure you the novel is way better ,thou I haven't watched the movie,just d trailer.but if your opportuned,try reading the novel,it would give you a better perspective,cus am quite sure they omitted a lot of things in the movie
Yeah! That's how the movies are.. Abridged versions I guess.. I wouldn't wanna read d novel tho!! Don't want to knw more... Do u knw I actually shed a tear when I was watching the movie?
Now imagine me reading the novel coupled with visualisation and all.. I'll most certainly cry grin
And I don't want that.. No woman no cry by bob marley.. I certainly don't have a woman, so I need not cry smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 12:12am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Yeah! That's how the movies are.. Abridged versions I guess.. I wouldn't wanna read d novel tho!! Don't want to knw more... Do u knw I actually shed a tear when I was watching the movie?
Now imagine me reading the novel coupled with visualisation and all.. I'll most certainly cry grin
And I don't want that.. No woman no cry by bob marley.. I certainly don't have a woman, so I need not cry smiley
grin yes oh,n I think d sadness in the novel is more painful than the movie,cus u create all the pictures n scenes in ur mind.a very great novel,n I loved the humour n her sophisticated way of thinking in the novel
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

grin yes oh,n I think d sadness in the novel is more painful than the movie,cus u create all the pictures n scenes in ur mind.a very great novel,n I loved the humour n her sophisticated way of thinking in the novel
Hahahahaha! Ure intelligent alright.. I really regretted having a thing to do with that movie.. Still so vivid in my mind.. The girl shulda just died also! Romeo and Juliet style cheesy don't u think?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 12:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Hahahahaha! Ure intelligent alright.. I really regretted having a thing to do with that movie.. Still so vivid in my mind.. The girl shulda just died also! Romeo and Juliet style cheesy don't u think?
Then it wouldn't be so great,I was expecting her to die first thou bcus of the way she kept talking abt it.I guess this reality for you,the unexpected occurs
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 12:28am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

Then it wouldn't be so great,I was expecting her to die first thou bcus of the way she kept talking abt it.I guess this reality for you,the unexpected occurs
Why wouldn't it be so great? Was Romeo and Juliet not great? shocked
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 1:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Why wouldn't it be so great? Was Romeo and Juliet not great? shocked
It was great,but not so realistic,well to me,dats hw I feel abt d movie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

It was great,but not so realistic,well to me,dats hw I feel abt d movie
Are u kidding me?! Like seriously! Do u knw what people would do for love? Not realistic shocked I guess we're all entitled to our opinions anyway grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Are u kidding me?! Like seriously! Do u knw what people would do for love? Not realistic shocked I guess we're all entitled to our opinions anyway grin
grin,lol,so ur telling me u can actually die for love bcus ur parents or d society didn't allow u guys 2 be 2geda?n am quite sure d ansa would be no,but doing other actions for love like eloping ,disobeying them,etc I get it but not death,not a human dying for love.its very very rare to find
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

grin,lol,so ur telling me u can actually die for love bcus ur parents or d society didn't allow u guys 2 be 2geda?n am quite sure d ansa would be no,but doing other actions for love like eloping ,disobeying them,etc I get it but not death,not a human dying for love.its very very rare to find
I could yes baq but not anymore..Love when at its bud,can make u nuts but d moment u get hurt 1ce,Love can go die on it's own..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Emperorking20(m): 8:32am On Nov 24, 2014
shyshally:

Yeah! Rare to find like u said.. But still can be found.. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
I could yes baq but not anymore..Love when at its bud,can make u nuts but d moment u get hurt 1ce,Love can go die on it's own..
Yeah,once bitten,thrice shy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by shyshally(f): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2014
Emperorking20:

Yeah! Rare to find like u said.. But still can be found.. grin
Ok oh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 1:55pm On Nov 24, 2014
SuperMartins:
with dat quote and d way Elena reacted(facial expression too)..don't u think they myt hook up again?

She reacted that way coz in that moment, she realized she didn't love that dude(the med student). She felt something for damon.

I think stelena is gone... cry cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2014
Adaeze003:

She reacted that way coz in that moment, she realized she didn't love that dude(the med student). She felt something for damon.

I think stelena is gone... cry cry
hmmm..I doubt that..smtin magical will bring them baq as 1 ... She myt love Damon again but it will/can never be lyk the times b4 she was compelled.. Stefan still has a chance
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
amani337:
klause to Stefan:the only thing stronger than your cravings for blood is your love for this only one girl and it's killing you,its destroying your humanity.

"Come on Stefan...your humanity is KILLING you!"

lol vintage Klaus.. my best quote and season too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:54am On Nov 25, 2014
amani337:
that is my favorite episode of the whole vampire diaries series. I love love that episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 25, 2014
The originals loading. ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 25, 2014
OMG this episode of the originals was off the fu..cking hook. Joseph Morgan is such a great actor. Somebody give this man an Oscar.

I cant wait till Dec 8 cry cry cry

The guy playing finn is even better then original Finn in my opinion. I have a feeling this season with end with all the originals returing to their original bodies and we will have an awesome season 3 of all the originals in their original bodies.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2014
rokiatu:
OMG this episode of the originals was off the fu..cking hook. Joseph Morgan is such a great actor. Somebody give this man an Oscar.

The guy playing finn is even better then original Finn in my opinion. I have a feeling this season with end with all the originals returing to their original bodies and we will have an awesome season 3 of all the originals in their original bodies.

Rokiat, Which site U dey download am from sef
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2014
Gibimade:

Rokiat, Which site U dey download am from sef
o2tvseries.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2014
loooolz cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2014
rokiatu:

December 8th? Like wat da fvck? Why the break?
Any way this episode was intresting,I knew something was wrong with elijah when he was acting impatient and agitated when they were negotiating with their siblings,on a normal day the “carrots and stick“ strategy would have beign elijah`s idea while claus would be the impatient one.
Rebeca is still sexy as hell and hayley...hmm.. she kind of disappointed me,she was rather impatient with elijah,unlike him who has stood by claus for over a 1000yrs.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 9:33am On Nov 25, 2014
Fkforyou:

December 8th? Like wat da fvck? Why the break?
Any way this episode was intresting,I knew something was wrong with elijah when he was acting impatient and agitated when they were negotiating with their siblings,on a normal day the “carrots and stick“ strategy would have beign elijah`s idea while claus would be the impatient one.
Rebeca is still sexy as hell and hayley...hmm.. she kind of disappointed me,she was rather impatient with elijah,unlike him who has stood by claus for over a 1000yrs.
like seriously I think those shows are on a sort of break.. Revenge didn't air last Sunday too
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2014
Darey00:

like seriously I think those shows are on a sort of break.. Revenge didn't air last Sunday too
Yea even tvd is Dec 4. What am I gonna do with my life till then cry grin cry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ihedinobi2: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2014
SuperMartins:
with dat quote and d way Elena reacted(facial expression too)..don't u think they myt hook up again?
If Stefan and Elena hook up again, I'm nuking Hollywood myself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.