Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692321 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2015
I can't wait for tonight's episode #MikaelsonMonday cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jorhney(m): 11:38pm On May 04, 2015
Nneka123:
*Fingers crossed* Being a witch and a vampire at the same time shocked, so much badass moves will be seen grin

I know he will go after her.

hehehehe patiently waiting for d next episode grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:22am On May 05, 2015
Adaeze003:

It's really weird how delena is like end game now. Well that's one trick they pulled on us n frankly, I've can live with that. I'm more pissed at what a sisi damon has become...
They ruined everything for us. Let's hope they don't drag the original down that line.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:44am On May 05, 2015
Ya all ready for the death of Jackson? grin

1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:31am On May 05, 2015
when you see your enemies fall

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 7:46am On May 05, 2015
Claire Holt and nate buzz are back to the originals. *dancing etighi*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 7:56am On May 05, 2015
ellab:
Claire Holt and nate buzz are back to the originals.
*dancing etighi*
season three, the season of the original family. I predicted it thou. cool

Can we take a minute just tto appreciate this epidode shocked like omg. ellab you really need to do a review.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by chygoz3(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2015
Oh Klaus the master planner!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:57am On May 05, 2015
this is officially the most intense episode of the originals....i knew that klaus wudnt hurt camille sha..but this con is just too perfect...elijahs girl had to go sha..but the punishment for hayley nd her pack was befitting..i enjoyed it cool,so hayley knew she wud still beg abi yet she defied niklaus...dont these pipo learn sth,klaus is just like command in scandal,you cant take them down,by the way what is devina even doing sef,i was just skipping her part to klaus' part.

hll hath no fury like when klaus is angry.cant wait for the season finale...
back to my blanket,its raining heavily..
i lov klaus...#nohomo

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by lexrichy(m): 9:16am On May 05, 2015
This latest episode of originals is the bomb.. You'll need to watch it in full HD to get every detail.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:42am On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:
season three, the season of the original family. I predicted it thou. cool

Can we take a minute just tto appreciate this epidode shocked like omg. ellab you really need to do a review.

lol don't worry dear,expect my review later.I'm still writing it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:25am On May 05, 2015
The day Klaus stops being two steps ahead of everyone is the day I will know that the originals has become like tvd.Even if it's predictable that he's a goody two-shoes,its always entertaining to watch.
I think all of us knew that klaus wouldn't stay with Dhalia for long(cuz duh,he has a plan).Instead of killing his siblings(as Dhalia woulda wanted),he decided to revenge for being daggered in his own way.i loved every moment except Gia's death.

1.hayley and jackson. seriously,did they think they could hide from klaus?see,i get the part of hayley tryn to protect hope.But is running away the answer?hayley thinks staying away from d mikaelson's will keep hope safe,wrong!it ll make things worse.klaus has enemies everywhere and they ll surely find hope one way or another.hope is safe with her family-mikaelsons.And hayley should stop acting like she's d only parent.urgh!klaus is hope's father and he has a right to care for his lil gal.
jackson,YOU ARE NOT HOPE's FATHER.running away is neva the solution to problems.And seriously,wats with d bow and arrow? grin na wa.At the End,she started begging klaus.grin seriously,she looked pathetic.so,hayley and jackson along with their yeye pack are now "bingos".this is hilarious.Klaus is so mean.
2.Davina,i love ur speech but seriously,Shut TF up.is kol not a mikaelson?ehn?the only reason u ain't dead is cuz I think klaus finds u amusing/still needs u for his selfish reasons.
3.vincent..i don't trust him.i think he's acting like Peter baylish aka littlefinger(game of thrones xter),allow davina to act as oga while he is d main oga.if anything is to happen,davina will take d brunt while he stays in d background safe.thats what I think tho.
4. Elijah,i love u but u should learn neva to cross ur brother like that.Elijah has really suffered a lot.Celeste,katherina,hayley,and now Gia.woman palaver.i was unhappy wen Gia died cuz Elijah was beginning to like her.And when Elijah went all vampy on klaus,i knew he would lose that fight.When Elijah isn't acting out outta anger,hes ruthless(hes still ruthless when he's vamped out,dont get me wrong).But he shoulda planned a perfect punishment for klaus.cuz trust me,klaus has to pay(being daggered for a decade would be nice).
5.rebekah was smart enof to know that klaus dint want her dead.he wanted her back in her body,that way she wouldnt be useless(cuz she has really been useless,not being able to use her witchy power).oh well,Claire Holt is d real Rebekah forever and always.
6. Klaus you magnificent bastard. Always with the plans and devious tactics. I'm willing to bet he saw something in that memory of Dhalia and I think its her love for Esther. The spell wouldn't work on Dhalia because Freya is not the one she loved most who betrayed her, it was Esther. So Esther is gonna be
resurrected(maybe) and then there is gonna be a toe to toe witch off.klaus is a genius(like it or not,he is).
klaus being angry leads to an awesome revenge. this is why you never cross klaus. haley and her pack are cursed again, elijah had to watch his new babe burn to ashes, Rebekah has lost her new body, and freya is back to her eternal slumber.

All in all,klaus needs to be punished.

Quote of the day.
"i ve never been daggered. I never knew it was such an agonizing experience. it does help explain why my siblings loathe me".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 12:20pm On May 05, 2015
Choii Y did I open this page.. See spoilers.. sad
Ellab, Y did u spoil everything for me... angry grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:57pm On May 05, 2015
See how Nicklaus bossed Elijah anyhow.... Twas too depressing.... The best part of this episode was when Haley started begging, I was just laughing.... Instead of the fool to run like Jackson said, she wan form boss.... Heediat....

Anyways, hope they don't go on break sha, it's when people are anticipating the next episode that's when they like to go on break...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:46pm On May 05, 2015
Bimffo:
Choii Y did I open this page.. See spoilers.. sad

Ellab, Y did u spoil everything for me... angry grin

grin no vex.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2015
nani667:
See how Nicklaus bossed Elijah anyhow.... Twas too depressing.... The best part of this episode was when Haley started begging, I was just laughing.... Instead of the fool to run like Jackson said, she wan form boss.... Heediat....

Anyways, hope they don't go on break sha, it's when people are anticipating the next episode that's when they like to go on break...

LOL all her "imma boss" attitude no do anything.The babe melo as her bones start to break.grin Klaus wicked walahi.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2015
Hayley is a foòl.. If she had run, at least bones would not have cracked..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:36pm On May 05, 2015
Bimffo:
Hayley is a foòl.. If she had run, at least bones would not have cracked..

grin even if she goes to artatica,her bones will still crack when Klaus finds her.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:38pm On May 05, 2015
grin grin this post cracked me up.it's from a poster on tv.com

"Before we begin, lemme start by saying
Rebekah, Elijah, Haley, and Jackson are all
f*cking idiots. I wish I could say I was
sorry for all of the pain they each suffered
tonight They all deserved every bit of pain
they got cuz they're all f*cking stupid.
Let's start with Rebekah and Elijah's
stupidity. They've known Klaus for a
thousand years. They've seen him defeat
enemy after enemy and come up with
brilliant plan after brilliant plan, always
being steps ahead of his target because
he's excellent at deducing weaknesses.
That's not to say he's never lost but he's
definitely won more often than not as a
result of his strategic thinking. With all that
they've seen him do to them and everyone
else, when he said he had a plan why
would they ignore the genius they know he
is and side with an unknown mysterious
factor ie Freya? They got what they had
coming. All you had to do was trust him
but you allowed your fear and desperation
to rule.
I like how Haley is basically acting as
though the Mikaelsons have never done
anything for her. She has conveniently
forgotten that they saved her ass time and
again from literally everyone last season,
which story wise was only a few weeks/
months ago. Triflin.
Let's discuss the imbecilic idiotic stupidity
that is Haley and Jackson. First these
dumbasses decide to hide in the Bayou
(which is like what 5 minutes down the
street from The Square?) in a broke down,
dilapidated, termite infested piece of sh*t
box with holes as though the swamp has
any kind of magic or protection. I don't
understand. The big bad wolf could knock
that sh*t over with his pinky toe.
Goldilocks wouldn't even take her ass in
there. And yet it's supposed to protect you
from what is likely the strongest witch
alive? I don't understand. Just slap
yourself. Twice. Like Dahlia would never
think to look in the place where ALL THE
OTHER WOLVES WERE, like it would never
occur to her that you might be hiding
amongst your werewolf family. I really just
don't understand. Idiot. Then this dumb
bitch actually fixed her lips to say they
could run to Montana or some sh*t. My
brain literally cannot phantom the
stupidity, I just don't understand. Exactly
what kind of stupid are you?! Bitch it ain't
sh*t in Montana but air, space, and
opportunity to get got exactly 24 hrs after
you get there. Why do yall suck so bad at
hiding?! Go to another country or
something! She's basically thinking "She's
not gonna find us in Montana!" Yea, like
Dahlia won't find you in all the open fields
of grass. I just....I just really can't
understand how someone could be soo
dumb and still be alive. And then she said
something about Hope being cloaked (idk
what she said verbatim cuz I was already
irritated by everything else that was
coming outta her mouth) as though Hope
being cloaked means anything. Wasn't she
already cloaked and Dahlia still found her
ass? That's what I thought. I know Dahlia
was tracking Hope's magic the first time
and suppressed her magic but so we really
think Dahlia wouldn't be able to find
another way to track her and them? Idiot.
Jackson, why the f*ck are you carrying a
bow and arrow? Your ass ain't no Darryl
Dixon, stop playing. And then when Klaus
showed up, he said the stupidest sh*t of
the night. He actually fixed his lips to tell
the other hybrids "take him". I'm sorry
what? Take him? Take him where? Out to
dinner? Cuz I know your stupid ass didn't
think y'all were gonna like "take him out"
or "take him down". Like that sh*t was
gonna happen........are you high? I'm so
done with Haley and Jackson's stupidity
that at this point I just want them dead. I
can't take it anymore. Their idiocy has
done nothing but irk my nerves.
Gia, glad your dead. She irritated me during
that episode when all the vamps and
wolves were stuck at the compound and
she practically started a riot cuz Marcel
didn't do whatever she wanted at the time
fast enough. She irritated me again tonight
when she threw yet another fit.
Cami, this is Klaus. It absolutely is. Btw,
why is Cami, who's only known Klaus for 5
minutes able to trust Klaus and yet his
siblings who've known him for centuries
and have seen his ingenuity time and again
can't? They really do abandon and betray
him at the drop of a hat.
And now we see that Klaus has been
playing Dahlia like we all knew from the get
go cuz we, unlike his siblings, remember
that he's constantly out thinking everyone.
I don't think the daggering was a part of
his plan, I think he may have had
something similar planned or something
completely different planned but just like
how he was smart enough to kill Michael
for his ash after losing the first knife and
he was smart enough to take the fall for
Aiden because he instantly deduced the
advantage each of those moves would give
him, I think after entering Dahlia's mind he
came up with a new plan".

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 3:07pm On May 05, 2015
ellab:
The day Klaus stops being two steps ahead of everyone is the day I will know that the originals has become like tvd.Even if it's predictable that he's a goody two-shoes,its always entertaining to watch.
I think all of us knew that klaus wouldn't stay with Dhalia for long(cuz duh,he has a plan).Instead of killing his siblings(as Dhalia woulda wanted),he decided to revenge for being daggered in his own way.i loved every moment except Gia's death.

1.hayley and jackson. seriously,did they think they could hide from klaus?see,i get the part of hayley tryn to protect hope.But is running away the answer?hayley thinks staying away from d mikaelson's will keep hope safe,wrong!it ll make things worse.klaus has enemies everywhere and they ll surely find hope one way or another.hope is safe with her family-mikaelsons.And hayley should stop acting like she's d only parent.urgh!klaus is hope's father and he has a right to care for his lil gal.
jackson,YOU ARE NOT HOPE's FATHER.running away is neva the solution to problems.And seriously,wats with d bow and arrow? grin na wa.At the End,she started begging klaus.grin seriously,she looked pathetic.so,hayley and jackson along with their yeye pack are now "bingos".this is hilarious.Klaus is so mean.
2.Davina,i love ur speech but seriously,Shut TF up.is kol not a mikaelson?ehn?the only reason u ain't dead is cuz I think klaus finds u amusing/still needs u for his selfish reasons.
3.vincent..i don't trust him.i think he's acting like Peter baylish aka littlefinger(game of thrones xter),allow davina to act as oga while he is d main oga.if anything is to happen,davina will take d brunt while he stays in d background safe.thats what I think tho.
4. Elijah,i love u but u should learn neva to cross ur brother like that.Elijah has really suffered a lot.Celeste,katherina,hayley,and now Gia.woman palaver.i was unhappy wen Gia died cuz Elijah was beginning to like her.And when Elijah went all vampy on klaus,i knew he would lose that fight.When Elijah isn't acting out outta anger,hes ruthless(hes still ruthless when he's vamped out,dont get me wrong).But he shoulda planned a perfect punishment for klaus.cuz trust me,klaus has to pay(being daggered for a decade would be nice).
5.rebekah was smart enof to know that klaus dint want her dead.he wanted her back in her body,that way she wouldnt be useless(cuz she has really been useless,not being able to use her witchy power).oh well,Claire Holt is d real Rebekah forever and always.
6. Klaus you magnificent bastard. Always with the plans and devious tactics. I'm willing to bet he saw something in that memory of Dhalia and I think its her love for Esther. The spell wouldn't work on Dhalia because Freya is not the one she loved most who betrayed her, it was Esther. So Esther is gonna be
resurrected(maybe) and then there is gonna be a toe to toe witch off.klaus is a genius(like it or not,he is).
klaus being angry leads to an awesome revenge. this is why you never cross klaus. haley and her pack are cursed again, elijah had to watch his new babe burn to ashes, Rebekah has lost her new body, and freya is back to her eternal slumber.

All in all,klaus needs to be punished.

Quote of the day.
"i ve never been daggered. I never knew it was such an agonizing experience. it does help explain why my siblings loathe me".
hahahah great review dear. I have never see Elijah scream in such a long time like that. Damn klaus knows how to make people suffer.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 3:09pm On May 05, 2015
nani667:

hahahahahaha you are so mean, lol but that was like the best thing of the whole episode watching hayley beg Rofl she thinks her v.ag.i.n.al is golden to klaus like the way Elijah worship it. Lol man her face cracked me up when she started crying. grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2015
ellab:

to rule.
months ago. Triflin.
came up with a new plan".
Lmfao!!!! whoever posted this has no chill at all
The part of this post that cracked me up was when the poster said...
He actually fixed his lips to tell
dinner? Cuz I know your silly ass didn't
gonna happen........are you high? gringrin I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:28pm On May 05, 2015
Alfred234:

Lmfao!!!! whoever posted this has no chill at all
The part of this post that cracked me up was when the poster said...
He actually fixed his lips to tell
gonna happen........are you high? gringrin I was literally rolling on the floor with laughter.

grin grin the babe gat no chill at all.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 5:29pm On May 05, 2015
Enzo to Damon ,"I heard you want to hangup ur fangs for khakis" grin grin

"You r selfish ,take it from someone who u left to burn in order to save your life ,nothing changes dat ,not even under d magical influence of Elena Gilbert" grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dynamicbuzz(f): 6:02pm On May 05, 2015
Klaus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just speechless, this episode was the bomb. I had to rewatch the scene where dahlia cursed the wolves all over and all over again, see haley begging *that scene is priceless*, on top all her shakara

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by arinzona95(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
See as klaus and elijah fight as if him(elijah) na ordinary vampire.I rewatched this particular episode like 10times.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
arinzona95:
See as klaus and elijah fight as if him(elijah) na ordinary vampire.I rewatched this particular episode like 10times.
oga I surprise too oooo, yh klaus is stronger dan elijah buh dat was just terrible.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Darey00(m): 11:20pm On May 05, 2015
"Klaus please"

ROTFL..... Stupid gal..

When Klaus told Dahlia he has something planned for Hayley worse than death I didn't see this coming at all.
Gonna miss that actress acting Rebekah and the Gia character,dey r pretty gals.

You don't wanna cross Klaus.. I can get Hayley and Jackson naivety but Rebekah and Elijah were just plain stupid.

"and then when Klaus
gonna happen........are you high?"

hahahahaha
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by stefanlover: 5:05am On May 06, 2015
"and then when Klaus
gonna happen........are you high?"
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
ellab:

to rule.
months ago. Triflin.
came up with a new plan"

Yes we all love Klaus for his canny, clever, smart, dubious and effective brutal ways of achieving results even though they seem to be utra selfish in some instant to the detriment of others. But the author of this post allowed her Klaus fan worship take the best of her.

In war, it is common knowledge strategies are woven around ones strength to outsmart the enemies and knowing the terrain very well is usually a huge plus.

The bayou is scruffy , untidy, unkempt, unorganized and largely rural which allows for deft maneuvers around targets by motivated strategists . Jackson was right by deciding to harness his strength rather than just running blindly to a place you don't even know what's coming.

The wolves standing up against Klaus wasn't foolishness but bravery and decisiveness to brave the odds for one of their own, and that was the vital reason why Klaus seeked to have an army of wolf to protect baby hope and they have shown that when acting as a pack, they could be deadly than the vampires. Klaus even acknowledged that Jackson was stronger and he and Hayleywould have given Klaus some good jabs before taking the final fall . . . . grin

In all, I was glad Hayley was thought a bitter lesson and Jackson is now very aware that there are many ways to catch a field mouse now lapdog cheesy than brute and swift execution

Klaus can't always be right and deserved that daggering for starters, he wasn't confiding in his strongest and most loyal ally Elijah and you expect Elijah to always kiss his arss. With that daggering, Klaus will surely be having thoughtful moments before daggering his siblings.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by confistified(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
Klaus na BOSS walahi grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
jmaine:

Yes we all love Klaus for his canny, clever, smart, dubious and effective brutal ways of achieving results even though they seem to be utra selfish in some instant to the detriment of others. But the author of this post allowed her Klaus fan worship take the best of her.

In war, it is common knowledge strategies are woven around ones strength to outsmart the enemies and knowing the terrain very well is usually a huge plus.

The bayou is scruffy , untidy, unkempt, unorganized and largely rural which allows for deft maneuvers around targets by motivated strategists . Jackson was right by deciding to harness his strength rather than just running blindly to a place you don't even know what's coming.

The wolves standing up against Klaus wasn't foolishness but bravery and decisiveness to brave the odds for one of their own, and that was the vital reason why Klaus seeked to have an army of wolf to protect baby hope and they have shown that when acting as a pack, they could be deadly than the vampires. Klaus even acknowledged that Jackson was stronger and he and Hayleywould have given Klaus some good jabs before taking the final fall . . . . grin

In all, I was glad Hayley was thought a bitter lesson and Jackson is now very aware that there are many ways to catch a field mouse now lapdog cheesy than brute and swift execution

Klaus can't always be right and deserved that daggering for starters, he wasn't confiding in his strongest and most loyal ally Elijah and you expect Elijah to always kiss his arss. With that daggering, Klaus will surely be having thoughtful moments before daggering his siblings.

I'm sorry,if Klaus had told Elijah his plan,u think he would believe him?2episodes back,cammi told Elijah that he dint kill aiden.what was Elijah's response?
Elijah has been getting close to freya(who I don't trust),do u expect Klaus to now tell Elijah his plan?hell no.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.