Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,832 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691623 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 8:21pm On May 14, 2015
hyzicbond:
Getting ready for the season finale. In other news starting from next season The Originals will now air on thursday immediately after TVD and for the fans of the 100 the season three of the series will premieres early next year. this was revealed by CW president Mark Pedowitz.

http://www.tvovermind.com/tv-news/cw-fall-schedule-reign-moves-fridays-legends-tomorrow-100-held-midseason-257959

GOOD
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Echatbook: 9:23pm On May 14, 2015
Watch Vampires Diary Here and Other Movies
http://movies.alayeblog.com/show/the-vampire-diaries
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Alfred234(m): 1:36am On May 15, 2015
Dahlia + Kai + Genevieve
Julie plec wants to kill us with a new series #Containment I can't wait to see it.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:51am On May 15, 2015
Kai in just two episodes was better then the whole season. Manhhhh I love everything he did.......and thanks to him for killing elena or putting her in a coma well wherever that fits. cheesy grin

Before I continue, let us just take a minute to appreciate the best moment this season and one of the best cliffhanger in tvd hstory. What an entry. Team Kai even if hes dead. Best villain after klaus. And hes so Goddamn Hot.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wakBahFAOU

[/url] And then he goes missed me? Is that even a question? We have indeed missed your mother fu..cking fine bad azz. grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:02am On May 15, 2015
Dude is such a sociopath, remind me of Prison break T bag. Freaking boss. cheesy grin grin grin They shouldn't have wasted this dude potential in tvd.
he should have gone to the originals thats where he belong.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsLvSN0Zba4

[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eYx8gzA1HM

[/url]

And please I don't even wanna go into the whole delena goodbye scene, that dance was so cheesy. tongue And lets not even go to the forced relationship that is Stefan and Caroline. undecided And just like that they made delena endgame shocked undecided and whop...flushed Stelena down the toilet. Like seriously.

Anyways I believe season 7 without Elena is gonna be a whole lot better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:12am On May 15, 2015
jmaine:
Am happy the writers of the last episode took a somber approach while Klaus was made to look silly for his unreasonable rage . . . . .Just like Elijah said and what we have all been saying that Klaus daggering was his own doing, judging how he conducted himself during the tensed period . . . .

Dahlia aptly describe Klaus strategy as " Sound thinking, but small thinking . . . . . . . Dahlia was just class and always a step ahead of Klaus himself . . . . . .

Elijah finally losing faith in his redemption was on point . . . .Klaus has to win the love and loyalty of his family members back . . . . .
Thank You. I am personally sick and tired of everyone kissing and sniffing Klaus's azzz. And God it pained me so much how they make Elijah look like a mouse in front of Klaus. For God sake they are both Originals the only plus Klaus is supposed to have over Elijah is his ware wolve side. But whenever klaus goes head to head with Elijah it just look like Klaus vs Tyler which is so unrealistic and absolutely biased in favor of klaus to me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:00am On May 15, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by hyzicbond(m): 7:04am On May 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Dude is such a sociopath, remind me of Prison break T bag. Freaking boss. cheesy grin grin grin They shouldn't have wasted this dude potential in tvd.

[url]

[/url]

[url]

[/url]

And please I don't even wanna go into the whole delena goodbye scene, that dance was so cheesy. tongue And lets not even go to the forced relationship that is Stefan and Caroline. undecided And just like that they made delena endgame shocked undecided and whop...flushed Stelena down the toilet. Like seriously.

actually season 7 will be about the salvatores
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2015
rokiatu:
Thank You. I am personally sick and tired of everyone kissing and sniffing Klaus's azzz. And God it pained me so much how they make Elijah look like a mouse in front of Klaus. For God sake they are both Originals the only plus Klaus is supposed to have over Elijah is his ware wolve side. But whenever klaus goes head to head with Elijah it just look like Klaus vs Tyler which is so unrealistic and absolutely biased in favor of klaus to me.
I know right dey make him seem far stronger dan d other originals I do hope in dis coming season he suffers and elijah should be his own man not constantly kissing up to him dats just annoying.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 7:47am On May 15, 2015
Grabs tissue!!

*crying**

choi what an ending bye bye elena
the show will nvr be d same without ya!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2015
nice finale,but is it the apocalypse in mystic falls??what really happened in d future
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SexyFox(f): 9:35am On May 15, 2015
hyzicbond:

actually season 7 will be about the salvatores
I would so love that.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:11am On May 15, 2015
Y
rokiatu:

[url]

[/url]

[url]

[/url]

Yes hunni

Cant wait.. So happy im off work today can relax the whole weekend.

https://www.nairaland.com/2315539/happy-birthday-chiam55
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Grabs tissue!!

*crying**

choi what an ending bye bye elena
the show will nvr be d same without ya!!

*crys with him*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Talius(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2015
One word for Tvd season finale "EPIC"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Olivebranches(m): 12:38pm On May 15, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by liekanes: 1:03pm On May 15, 2015
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
Lala247:
Y
Yes hunni

Cant wait.. So happy im off work today can relax the whole weekend.

https://www.nairaland.com/2315539/happy-birthday-chiam55
why re you always after rokiatu,you want to marry her cos your own friendship isnt normal again oo..shuoo

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:45pm On May 15, 2015
Good episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
rokiatu:

Haven't you even noticed that Klaus in recent times usually overpowers Mikael himself talkless of Elijah, I agree that they should atleast be some equality in their strength even though Klaus might be slightly stronger . . .The mismatch is just annoying and painful . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 15, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
why re you always after rokiatu,you want to marry her cos your own friendship isnt normal again oo..shuoo

Lol, hope ur quality of life has improved since typying dat crap out smiley have a good day .
Try and learn to mind ur biz smiley if she has a problem with me quoting her she would say.. Anyway mayb its cuz u see me here, u can have her to urself since its a big problem for u .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2015
@rokiatu de don d drag u for here grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 7:11pm On May 15, 2015
The episode was awesome.dis was Perfect Good bye to Elena. Tears in my eyes when Stefan had cry.I have no word.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Harry4cas(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2015
Echatbook:
Watch Vampires Diary Here and Other Movies
http://movies.alayeblog.com/show/the-vampire-diaries

I like your blog...... give me your email i.d or WhatsApp number as I'd love to know a few things I didn't before.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Humblebloke(m): 12:46am On May 16, 2015
*From the future*

Elena will be back......precisely on the tenth episode,season 7
The vampire witches will take charge.....it's gonna be brutal!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by PAnaceA7(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2015
I felt for Alaric seriouZly... Just wen he was about to start anoda chapter of his life with jo.... I enjoyed how kai was killed... In damon's voice “heads"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:51am On May 16, 2015
parrotibaba:
@rokiatu de don d drag u for here grin
lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:54am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Haven't you even noticed that Klaus in recent times usually overpowers Mikael himself talkless of Elijah, I agree that they should atleast be some equality in their strength even though Klaus might be slightly stronger . . .The mismatch is just annoying and painful . .
like seriously manh and the way he killed mikeal was just so funny to me. I mean the original vamp that hunt others vamps. And klaus just killed him in such a lame way. Same with Kai if was just beyond stupid.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:36am On May 16, 2015
as my birthday wish,I wanna thank you guys for making dis thread one of d best ever.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by losprince(m): 7:29am On May 16, 2015
ellab:
as my birthday wish,I wanna thank you guys for making dis thread one of d best ever.
happy birthday love... I wish you a ravishing day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:31am On May 16, 2015
Okay! This finale was so Emotional, I can't believe I cried cry. I was crying so softly. _Fuck that embarassed

In as much as I was indignant and remised about Elena leaving, because I felt She was such a Drama Queen for that undecided, but this last Episode

got me cry, I will really miss her, she was a good actress, but I loved her Katherine part more (so Fierce and savage) Nina Dobrev, you will be Missed kiss

I felt bad, when Stefan cried saying his last goodbye to Elena, and the rest of them too cry

Lily always look dumb, whenever she cries over her stupid family angry

Best parts in this Episode: When Damon literally snapped Kai's head off, and said "Heads it is" grin grin.

Tyler attacking Kai, and almost saved Alaric, but what was Alaric thinking that shooting Kai with a gun will kill him undecided, I understand he's hurt over Jo's

death embarassed

When Kai healed his Werewolf bite, and attacked Bonnie grin, She didn't see that coming, I swear! grin,

Also, when Damon saved Bonnie sad, Bonnie thought Damon wasn't going to save her, and choose between her and Elena.

My predicts in Season 7: Damon becomes more bad and mean

Stefan and caroline fuccking all day and night lipsrsealed

Bonnie crushing over Damon grin

Lily (Stefan and damon's mum) and her family of witches + vampire taking over.

End of TVD, It was so good seeing Jeremy kiss

Good morning to anyone reading this!! grin

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adaeze003(f): 7:47am On May 16, 2015
ellab:

Happy birthday darl... wish you long life and prosperity...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.