Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692419 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Geestunnar(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2015
Nneka123:
Okay! This finale was so Emotional, I can't believe I cried cry. I was crying so softly. _Fuck that embarassed

In as much as I was indignant and remised about Elena leaving, because I felt She was such a Drama Queen for that undecided, but this last Episode

got me cry, I will really miss her, she was a good actress, but I loved her Katherine part more (so Fierce and savage) Nina Dobrev, you will be Missed kiss

I felt bad, when Stefan cried saying his last goodbye to Elena, and the rest of them too cry

Lily always look dumb, whenever she cries over her stupid family angry

Best parts in this Episode: When Damon literally snapped Kai's head off, and said "Heads it is" grin grin.

Tyler attacking Kai, and almost saved Alaric, but what was Alaric thinking that shooting Kai with a gun will kill him undecided, I understand he's hurt over Jo's

death embarassed

When Kai healed his Werewolf bite, and attacked Bonnie grin, She didn't see that coming, I swear! grin,

Also, when Damon saved Bonnie sad, Bonnie thought Damon wasn't going to save her, and choose between her and Elena.

My predicts in Season 7: Damon becomes more bad and mean

Stefan and caroline fuccking all day and night lipsrsealed

Bonnie crushing over Damon grin

Lily (Stefan and damon's mum) and her family of witches + vampire taking over.

End of TVD, It was so good seeing Jeremy kiss

Good morning to anyone reading this!! grin

Good morning to you too

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 8:46am On May 16, 2015
rokiatu:
like seriously manh and the way he killed mikeal was just so funny to me. I mean the original vamp that hunt others vamps. And klaus just killed him in such a lame way. Same with Kai if was just beyond stupid.

Let me humor you a bit, remember how Alaric the vamp hunter bested Klaus like he was nothing. He literally bullied Klaus yet Mikael and Elijah are so helpless whenever they square up with him grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Rosen: 8:47am On May 16, 2015
ellab:
as my birthday wish,I wanna thank you guys for making dis thread one of d best ever.
Happy birthday dear smiley Wish u Happy life.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:04am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Let me humor you a bit, remember how Alaric the vamp hunter bested Klaus like he was nothing. He literally bullied Klaus yet Mikael and Elijah are so helpless whenever they square up with him grin

yu hav a valid point abt d mikael case,but elijah is absolutely no match for klaus..klaus is a hybrid oo...naturally werewolves ar even stronger than vamps..so an original vamp with a werewolf gene is unstoppable....remember in season 1 whn marcel nd his minions wantd to kill klaus,that he was overpowered nd chained,it was only whn he activatvd his wolfy powers that he was able to finish dem that rebecca begged marcel to pick that coin

abeg make una leave klaus joor grin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:16am On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:

yu hav a valid point abt d mikael case,but elijah is absolutely no match for klaus..klaus is a hybrid oo...naturally werewolves ar even stronger than vamps..so an original vamp with a werewolf gene is unstoppable....remember in season 1 whn marcel nd his minions wantd to kill klaus,that he was overpowered nd chained,it was only whn he activatvd his wolfy powers that he was able to finish dem that rebecca begged marcel to pick that coin

abeg make una leave klaus joor grin

When it comes to dispatching huge numbers of enemies in the most swift and ruthless fashion,Elijah is the boss. Elijah as an original should at least give Klaus a fight before succumbing to superior strength, cos he is his senior and that should at least confer on him some leverage before the werewolf strength over powers him . . . . . .

Alaric once bullied Klaus so why should Elijah own be starkly different . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:37am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

When it comes to dispatching huge numbers of enemies in the most swift and ruthless fashion,Elijah is the boss. Elijah as an original should at least give Klaus a fight before succumbing to superior strength, cos he is his senior and that should at least confer on him some leverage before the werewolf strength over powers him . . . . . .

Alaric once bullied Klaus so why should Elijah own be starkly different . . . .

dnt compare alaric with elijah,alaric was a vampire hunter,that was y i said yu have a point with micheal but not elijah
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 9:48am On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:

dnt compare alaric with elijah,alaric was a vampire hunter,that was y i said yu have a point with micheal but not elijah

Elijah is an original and very senior to Klaus . . . . . . . Certain things shouldn't be out of place with huge proportions . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Elijah is an original and very senior to Klaus . . . . . . . Certain things shouldn't be out of place with huge proportions . . . .
elijah senior to klaus doesnt really mean much,cos they were turned the same time,nd besides klaus has even fed more during that time considering that period elijah was daggered, coa yu knw more human blood gives more strength nd i keep on emphasizing on klaus werewolf gene
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:10am On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:

elijah senior to klaus doesnt really mean much,cos they were turned the same time,nd besides klaus has even fed more during that time considering that period elijah was daggered, coa yu knw more human blood gives more strength nd i keep on emphasizing on klaus werewolf gene

Your blood theory is very false . . . . . Seniority matters a lot , a reason why Mikael was terrorizing his kids because of his advantage, feeding on more blood is just like normal food nutrient to them, but that doesn't automatically equate to growing beyond your powers and limit.

Finn has been daggered for about 900 years but it will be silly for normal vampires to take him on cos they have fed more . . . . .

We are not saying Klaus shouldn't be stronger, but the margin shouldn't be like that of a baby vamp fighting him . . . .

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 10:24am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Your blood theory is very false . . . . . Seniority matters a lot , a reason why Mikael was terrorizing his kids because of his advantage, feeding on more blood is just like normal food nutrient to them, but that doesn't automatically equate to growing beyond your powers and limit.

Finn has been daggered for about 900 years but it will be silly for normal vampires to take him on cos they have fed more . . . . .

We are not saying Klaus shouldn't be stronger, but the margin shouldn't be like that of a baby vamp fighting him . . . .

1st of all,if u say my blood theory is fake,its dn obvious that yu dint follow vampire diaries well,when damon 1st came to town nd was beating up stefan easily,it wasnt becos of seniority,damon was even mocking stefan that animal blood was making him weak,that he needed to take human blood,ergo it makes them stronger,or do yu think damon cud hav challanged stefan when he was d ripper,stefan for finish damon nd him seniority grin...
2nd of all,yu are totally misguided abt mikel,his ability to to beat his children is not because of his age,but becos of the way esther made him..a vampire hunter is naturally stronger than vampires,that was d same way she made alaric,abi that time that alaric was beating klaus,y didnt age matter,so thats y mikael is stronger than d kids,not by age,but by being a special type of vampire

i still maintain elijah isnt close to a competition to klaus

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:29am On May 16, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
you an ugly lady with only ur azz as ur only selling point so am not gona argue quality with you.but i notice you always after he..to me,intimately..if its what am thinking,its fine cos i dnt discriminate against such smiley..Anyways,have a good day
First u talking bout roki, now its ass lol mine aint evenbig so hiw dat affects u undecided( dont worry i unfollow so u have this thread to urself) lol kids
See u dont have to insult but i guess u cant have decent talk without calling people ugly .. Anyway thanks . God bless u
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:53am On May 16, 2015
Lala247:

First u talking bout roki, now its ass lol mine aint evenbig so hiw dat affects u undecided( dont worry i unfollow so u have this thread to urself) lol kids
See u dont have to insult but i guess u cant have decent talk without calling people ugly .. Anyway thanks . God bless u
Hello lala,i only asked a simple question from the begining and you insulted me and now i only told you d truth that you ugly and you seem mad at that.anyways,i guess you d kid and if my post hurt you,am sorry.u dont have to unfllw.i actually enjoy your post so stay and be nice.dnt get so offended dear
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:02am On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:

1st of all,if u say my blood theory is fake,its dn obvious that yu dint follow vampire diaries well,when damon 1st came to town nd was beating up stefan easily,it wasnt becos of seniority,damon was even mocking stefan that animal blood was making him weak,that he needed to take human blood,ergo it makes them stronger,or do yu think damon cud hav challanged stefan when he was d ripper,stefan for finish damon nd him seniority grin...

You are clearly missing the point, seniority in Vampirism begins when you become one, so Stephan should be stronger than Damon cos he turned before him.

Another point you clearly missed is that blood is like food/nutrient to vampires, when you don't feed or feed properly, you naturally grow weak. Even as humans that is true. To operate optimally at ones strength and capacity, one must feed well and to vampires , it is BLOOD.

dubylhover:

2nd of all,yu are totally misguided abt mikel,his ability to to beat his children is not because of his age,but becos of the way esther made him..a vampire hunter is naturally stronger than vampires,that was d same way she made alaric,abi that time that alaric was beating klaus,y didnt age matter,so thats y mikael is stronger than d kids,not by age,but by being a special type of vampire
i still maintain elijah isnt close to a competition to klaus

Esther never made Mikael a vampire hunter. Mikael on his own volition towed that part when he discovered his bastard son killed his wife, while his siblings supported him, though ignorantly then cos Klaus lied to them that Mikael did.

Mikel took his revenge mission to all vampires ever sired by his kids . . . . . . .It was his own way of getting rid of the mistake he and Esther made in creating vampires.

Esther simply made Alaric something different from the norm, she called him the "Ultimate vampire hunter with an indestructible white oak stake". Even becca said that Alaric strength was beyond ordinary when she saw him bracing the scorching sunlight without any daylight ring while dragging caroline into the school in TVD season 3. They categorically labeled Alaric "Mother's creature" cos they knew Esther was the sole reason for his impeccable capability
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:08am On May 16, 2015
...Klaus is stronger than Elijah...there is no dispute there.... but Elijah is more tactical ....in Season 1 of TO ..when Elijah was beating Klaus with a rod and urging him to accept baby hope...Klaus warned him to leave him alone ,but he didn't listen and just a single smack from Klaus... Elijah was on the floor..Klaus is far more stronger...he is the original hybrid ...Esther made Alaric and Mikael more stronger than the rest...in order to kill her children..
..and Klaus killed Mikael not out of strength but of Mikael's willingness to sacrifice his body in order for them to kill Dahlia.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:17am On May 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:
...Klaus is stronger than Elijah...there is no dispute there.... but Elijah is more tactical ....in Season 1 of TO ..when Elijah was beating Klaus with a rod and urging him to accept baby hope...Klaus warned him to leave him alone ,but he didn't listen and just a single smack from Klaus... Elijah was on the floor..Klaus is far more stronger...he is the original hybrid ...Esther made Alaric and Mikael more stronger than the rest...in order to kill her children..
..and Klaus killed Mikael not out of strength but of Mikael's willingness to sacrifice his body in order for them to kill Dahlia.

Klaus has been besting Mikael in the originals, a reason why Klaus was taunting Mikael that he knows he can't get the white oak stake from him cos he knows it is difficult( Just before they squared up with Dahlia)

Mikael knew he couldn't struggle with Klaus at that instant and decided to go peacefully.

I did like to know at which instance did Esther made Mikael stronger cos she intentionally made Klaus weaker by that necklace she gave him to wear knowing fully well that Mikael won't be a match for Klaus cos of his werewolf trait. . . . .

But Alaric she specially created was a deviation from the norm, just like the Augustine vamp experiment . . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

You are clearly missing the point, seniority in Vampirism begins when you become one, so Stephan should be stronger than Damon cos he turned before him.

Another point you clearly missed is that blood is like food/nutrient to vampires, when you don't feed or feed properly, you naturally grow weak. Even as humans that is true. To operate optimally at ones strength and capacity, one must feed well and to vampires , it is BLOOD.

Esther never made Mikael a vampire hunter. Mikael on his own volition towed that part when he discovered his bastard son killed his wife, while his siblings supported him, though ignorantly then cos Klaus lied to them that Mikael did.

Mikel took his revenge mission to all vampires ever sired by his kids . . . . . . .It was his own way of getting rid of the mistake he and Esther made in creating vampires.

Esther simply made Alaric something different from the norm, she called him the "Ultimate vampire hunter with an indestructible white oak stake". Even becca said that Alaric strength was beyond ordinary when she saw him bracing the scorching sunlight without any daylight ring while dragging caroline into the school in TVD season 3. They categorically labeled Alaric "Mother's creature" cos they knew Esther was the sole reason for his impeccable capability

okk...ive understood whr yu are coming from..
#teamklaus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:22am On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:

okk...ive understood whr yu are coming from..
#teamklaus

No probs bruv . . . . . grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 11:22am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Klaus has been besting Mikael in the originals, a reason why Klaus was taunting Mikael that he knows he can't get the white oak stake from him cos he knows it is difficult( Just before they squared up with Dahlia)

Mikael knew he couldn't struggle with Klaus at that instant and decided to go peacefully.

I did like to know at which instance did Esther made Mikael stronger cos she intentionally made Klaus weaker by that necklace she gave him to wear knowing fully well that Mikael won't be a match for Klaus cos of his werewolf trait. . . . .

But Alaric she specially created was a deviation from the norm, just like the Augustine vamp experiment . . . . .

so yu knw that as klaus as a hybrid wud match mikael,yu ar nau bringing elijah to d matter
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:29am On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:

so yu knw that as klaus as a hybrid wud match mikael,yu ar nau bringing elijah to d matter

You still do not get my point . . . Even Elijah puts up a very good fight with Mikael before getting subdued . . . .And not the baby vamp contest with Klaus we often see . .. .

See my earlier submission below . . . .

jmaine:

. .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:35am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Well, If you know Mikael won't be a match for Klaus , why then should Elijah be?...because Elijah himself is no match for Mikael...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:41am On May 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Well, If you know Mikael won't be a match for Klaus , why then should Elijah be?...because Elijah himself is no match for Mikael...

Not being a match doesn't mean you will be bullied , it simply means your best will not be enough at the end of the day no matter the circumstance.

Mikael usually dominates Klaus in a fight but Klaus usually carries the day when raw strength is called upon . Elijah fighting Klaus shouldn't be like Klaus fighting Tyler . . . .Haba !! na so e bad reach . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 11:51am On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Not being a match doesn't mean you will be bullied , it simply means your best will not be enough at the end of the day no matter the circumstance.

Mikael usually dominates Klaus in a fight but Klaus usually carries the day when raw strength is called upon . Elijah fighting Klaus shouldn't be like Klaus fighting Tyler . . . .Haba !! na so e bad reach . . . . .

Lol....but that is what usually win such supernatural battles....Strength.. which unfortunately ,Elijah doesn't have over Klaus.....so no hope of winning here for Elijah.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:56am On May 16, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Lol....but that is what usually win such supernatural battles....Strength.. which unfortunately ,Elijah doesn't have over Klaus.....so no hope of winning here for Elijah.

Again no one is talking about Elijah winning, but not getting destroyed like a baby vamp . . . . . They should be some fight in the encounter that will eventually fall to the superior one which is Klaus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by solomonbrown64: 12:00pm On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Again no one is talking about Elijah winning, but not getting destroyed like a baby vamp . . . . . They should be some fight in the encounter that will eventually fall to the superior one which is Klaus

You are right.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

I am really shock that they are even arguing you over such a simple logic. Elijah is also an original for God sake.
It shouldn't be like klaus vs Tyler or damon or Stefan for the love of God elijah should be able to put up a fight. Why is that so hard for people to understand? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 16, 2015
jmaine:

Loool I remember indeed. grin even silas. They are just making elijah so weak now in the originals. I really like elijah of season 2 of tvd.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 16, 2015
ellab:
as my birthday wish,I wanna thank you guys for making dis thread one of d best ever.
Happy birthday sweetheart. I wanted to personally wrap up klaus as a gift for you. But he's busy fighting and protecting hope.

Happy birthday once again my dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2015
yu pipo are still viewing this frm the vampire side..i still emphasize,klaus is a wolf inclusive,nd naturally they have super strength,so its that advantage that makes klaus miles away frm elijah,elijah shud flex his muscles with kol nd rvbeccah,not niklaus.THe ORIGINAL HYBRID
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 2:12pm On May 16, 2015
rokiatu:
Loool I remember indeed. grin even silas. They are just making elijah so weak now in the originals. I really like elijah of season 2 of tvd.

I fell in love with him since then . . . . . . People were very scared of getting on his wrong side cos he never forgives . . . . . grin

rokiatu:
I am really shock that they are even arguing you over such a simple logic. Elijah is also an original for God sake.
It shouldn't be like klaus vs Tyler or damon or Stefan for the love of God elijah should be able to put up a fight. Why is that so hard for people to understand? undecided

Case closed . . . . . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:16pm On May 16, 2015
dubylhover:
yu pipo are still viewing this frm the vampire side..i still emphasize,klaus is a wolf inclusive,nd naturally they have super strength,so its that advantage that makes klaus miles away frm elijah,elijah shud flex his muscles with kol nd rvbeccah,not niklaus.THe ORIGINAL HYBRID
No one is saying klaus is not stronger buh he's not miles apart and pls tell me something how many wolves have defeated vampires on a one on one fight, Klaus wolf side makes him stronger buh shudnt be dat much. Isnt it d same klaus dat damon,stefan (who are just over the 100 ) and tyler were able to pin down in order to dessicate him if he was dat extremely powerful dat every1 claims shud dey hv been able to pin him down, why didn't he free himself, he was im a sorry state guy even looked like crying.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 2:28pm On May 16, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

No one is saying klaus is not stronger buh he's not miles apart and pls tell me something how many wolves have defeated vampires on a one on one fight, Klaus wolf side makes him stronger buh shudnt be dat much. Isnt it d same klaus dat damon,stefan (who are just over the 100 ) and tyler were able to pin down in order to dessicate him if he was dat extremely powerful dat every1 claims shud dey hv been able to pin him down, why didn't he free himself, he was im a sorry state guy even looked like crying.

issorite,my own view is that i have no qualms with the way klaus is depicted

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.