Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691523 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by armadeo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Vincent is begining to make his mark. He is utterly insane and practical.

The michelasons may have to face him one day. Though with freya on thier side it's cheating.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
I thought tvd was meant to premier on friday.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ultimatesammie:
I thought tvd was meant to premier on friday.
Last week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
UjSizzle:

Last week.
Oh sorry i meant the slot was moved to friday for the episodes to be aired same as the originals but TVD came out early just as last week.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
I didn't get this episode of tvd undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
UjSizzle:
I didn't get this episode of tvd undecided

Me too sad

When will TO be release?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by sawhite: 12:00am On Feb 06, 2016
Just watched d 11th episode of tvd kinda epic
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ipledge10(m): 12:43am On Feb 06, 2016
My best character in vampires diary is Damon ...mehn I like this guy..always tough,brave and very passionate

This quote "when you let people see good,they always expect good from you"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:03am On Feb 06, 2016
ipledge10:
My best character in vampires diary is Damon ...mehn I like this guy..always tough,brave and very passionate

This quote "when you let people see good,they always expect good from you"
The new episodes are dope, kudos to them patiently waiting for the cross over.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cami`s Psych reading just got maxed out .

Fine episode . Witches of new orleans are so OP.

The last scene between Elijah and Hayley,tho.

That is one way to write Elena out of vampire diaries almost permanently .
Damon is practically Insane .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
thenny312:
I dnt trust dat girl..... . I see some sort of potential in her... ... Maybe she cud manage to get solo magic some how without their ancestors
she seems to be only weaker from this episode .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jaymaestro:
she seems to be only weaker from this episode .
but she still has powers abi
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
thenny312:
but she still has powers abi
Yes , she does.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Jaymaestro:
Yes , she does.
u see I said it grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Damon; Stefan I uh...... (tries to tell him that he accidentally burnt the love of their lives to ashes)...... we are out of Bourbon.

Anyways Elena was in a magical sleep so I guess she is still alive/asleep.

So Matt is in cahoots with the huntress, I'm guessing stefan mistakenly killed his cop/girl friend
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Douglasin: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
parrotibaba:
Damon; Stefan I uh...... (tries to tell him that he accidentally burnt the love of their lives to ashes)...... we are out of Bourbon.

Anyways Elena was in a magical sleep so I guess she is still alive/asleep.

So Matt is in cahoots with the huntress, I'm guessing stefan mistakenly killed his cop/girl friend

or the cop girlfriend is the huntress
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dubylhover(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
well,jus finished watching both episodes..pardon me,but I'm liking tvd more than TO...this CAMI episode reminds me of when elena switched off her humanity...its really getting boring...the one good thing BT to now is arya..she's smoking hot...what's with that rebellious teen called Davina sef...

into tvd...you guys shudnt think Elenas body is burnt,cos at d beginning of this season Damon was awoken by Stefan,he made a comment about Elena..I think its still d Phoenix stone toying with his mind...

matt arrival shud really pose some questions...y did he lead Damon to that place and want to shoot him?did you guy see his look she Nora entered?who delivered that letter to Nora,could it b a coincidence that Tyler being around also fits....maybe ty is an agent of d huntres tongue...still wondering how bonnie and enzo fell in love
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
Download link for TO pls?
O2 link is broken.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2016
I never liked Cami from the onset. And the fact that she's become a bitchy vamp when they should have killed her makes me hate her more. sad That she's making Niklaus an unfocused pussy gives me urge to just wipe her into oblivion. The writers should please erase her like Enoch abeg. Julian? Am I the only person that finds this guy's voice and cockiness out-of-the-world and insanely irritating? I repeat, if any of TO writers is reading this, please help forward the motion to your mates to annihilate Cami.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by parrotibaba(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Douglasin:

or the cop girlfriend is the huntress
from the way Matt refers to the huntress, I don't think it's the cop lady.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by davetwitzy: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Because Nina Dobrev already waved TVD goodbye they finally found a way to remove her totally. WOW!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 08, 2016
Good riddance. Elena was weighing the show down...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Isomerizm:
I never liked Cami from the onset. And the fact that she's become a bitchy vamp when they should have killed her makes me hate her more. sad That she's making Niklaus an unfocused pussy gives me urge to just wipe her into oblivion. The writers should please erase her like Enoch abeg. Julian? Am I the only person that finds this guy's voice and cockiness out-of-the-world and insanely irritating? I repeat, if any of TO writers is reading this, please help forward the motion to your mates to annihilate Cami.
On Julian √√√ Reminds me of the reason I dislike Enzo .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Crixina(f): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Okay, so I was feeling a little slighted by TO fans on this thread, cos I was busy slugging it out with TVD, so luck smiled on me and I found TO and cleared it off in one week, I must say TO is more action packed, Elena was really a buzz kill, I guess, cos seeing Klaus now, Damon would have been a good him for TVD.

So What is it now I'm reading here about the new episode of TO?

Jackson dead? I knew the writers are hell bent on igniting Elijah and Haley's love story.

Cami a vamp? About time someone lost that innocent human vibe.

Aurora? God have mercy on her poor vampire soul.

Okay enough, Jaymaestro do you even blink while watching these series?
Cos the most confusing parts for me in those series is witch business,other sides, and coming back stuffs.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Crixina:
Okay, so I was feeling a little slighted by TO fans on this thread, cos I was busy slugging it out with TVD, so luck smiled on me and I found TO and cleared it off in one week, I must say TO is more action packed, Elena was really a buzz kill, I guess, cos seeing Klaus now, Damon would have been a good him for TVD.

So What is it now I'm reading here about the new episode of TO?

Jackson dead? I knew the writers are hell bent on igniting Elijah and Haley's love story.

Cami a vamp? About time someone lost that innocent human vibe.

Aurora? God have mercy on her poor vampire soul.

Okay enough, Jaymaestro do you even blink while watching these series?
Cos the most confusing parts for me in those series is witch business,other sides, and coming back stuffs.
lol `of course , I do blink. You should be able to understand it ,unless you saw it not from the first season and I find witches of TO very fascinating . There's a dimension almost like the other side in New Orleans , tho . It's referred to as the Ancestral plane/dimension ...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
This whole Huntress concept is Utter Crap tho.... TVD are officially out of ideas... They should just do and end the show after this useless season

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by berryice(f): 1:14am On Feb 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hope u got bbm, keep me posted there
lol send yours
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2016
berryice:
lol send yours

hmmm hope ur good and enjoyed the night....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by berryice(f): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmm hope ur good and enjoyed the night....
yes
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Kaycee7(m): 10:46am On Feb 10, 2016
Just rewatched the season 4 finale of TVD on a friend's lappy. Fell in luv wit the series all over again. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Starting season 5 ASAP
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by StefanSalvatore: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2016
So i've finally killed dat bastard called Julian tormenting me with d help of Valerie
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 7:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
So i've finally killed dat bastard called Julian tormenting me with d help of Valerie

Lol so what's your next move?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.