Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691621 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:03am On Mar 19, 2017
nani667:
Finally... something to look forward to every week... I still haven't seen the last episode of TVD I downloaded..., don't wanna watch something that will just RUIN my day...

Originals Season Premier was nice, the originals are back and Operation rescue Nicklaus will be a go in the next episode...

Freya is a little annoying tho
Why do you guys in lots of threads always find female characters annoying..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 5:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Ultimatesammie:
Lool peeps àre funny with all the privilege marcel had how wont he be better.
The 1st season what could marcel do to them nothing even after having a lots of vampires at his disposal.
people forget the salvatore team dessicated klaus, incapacitated elijah, killed finn, killed kol and would have killed all if their lives werent tied to klaus plus the serum that even made him powerful was all due to the effort of lucien.
Numbers don't mean strength as the the Spartan king in Sparta 300 taught me those vampires are no match for Elijah or Klaus or even Rebecca, the oldest among them apart from Marcel can't be more than hundred.

Even though we are comparing just the Salvatore brothers and Marcel not their team still I would address this- Elijah in his case underestimated them, kol was wreckless, finn was never in contention any way he was the weakest link and unwary of any dangers, for the klaus he already had a back up plan even before the whole dessication process. All in all they never outsmarted the Originals for long the family was always a step or two forward.

The last part got me laughing the Sire link affected Marcel too when Klaus came back from the exile imposed on him he was already planning with Davina on how to stop him he would have gone ahead to kill klaus if Rebecca didn't wan him about the Sire link.

To buttress my point look at the take over in Mystic falls and that of New Orleans. For the former threats and a little show of power did it, for the latter it require planning and covert deception.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 5:47am On Mar 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq_N2Rgv1kw

Episode 2 promo. Bad ass moves from kol. Elijah and his suit swag.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
The premiere was so amazing, I wonder wat dat sigil means dat boy was so scared
I'm sure it has something to do with hope cos of all her drawings.....
Finally somebody said freyas is annoying undecided at least she's better than davina grin
SOMETHING IS COMING!!!!!!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Theflash98: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2017
Meet your maker.... the originals get those awesome dialogue
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by iheanyi40(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2017
Hope will surely be badass, who knows d kinda powers she possess
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 11:15am On Mar 19, 2017
I don't see anything annoying about Freya rather than awesome..She woke up only to start chanting,and even melted someone's brain. And Her confrontation with that werewolf isn't new, it mirrors that of Davina Death.
Anyways, Hayley has so much control and composure over everything- Her Power flexibility too is top notch.
So, it's either Hope is displaying her precognitive powers as shown when she's baby in the car with Cami or She's linked to that Supernatural being.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KAYD007(m): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2017
pamcode:

Mehn...d guy sabi advertise suit...

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nanadeeva01(f): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Cant wait 4 episode 2.. Hayley thou
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jaymaestro:
I don't see anything annoying about Freya rather than awesome..She woke up only to start chanting,and even melted someone's brain. And Her confrontation with that werewolf isn't new, it mirrors that of Davina Death.
Anyways, Hayley has so much control and composure over everything- Her Power flexibility too is top notch.
So, it's either Hope is displaying her precognitive powers as shown when she's baby in the car with Cami or She's linked to that Supernatural being.
yea hayley is so in control of her powers, I love d way her character has evolved over the years.. ..... I'm sure hope is somehow linked to dat sigil.
Nick is still badass tho even with his incarceration

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Friedyokes: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
"MEET YOUR MAKER" with that Klaus smirk...epic
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by EmmGee: 10:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
thenny312:
The premiere was so amazing, I wonder wat dat sigil means dat boy was so scared
I'm sure it has something to do with hope cos of all her drawings.....
Finally somebody said freyas is annoying undecided at least she's better than davina grin
SOMETHING IS COMING!!!!!!
Davina? Annoying?
Lol. I never thought so
Maybe coz she's so cute

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 10:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
annual celebration in new orleans for klaus' defeat.......... grin
The klaus day.........
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
cool

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
EmmGee:

Davina? Annoying?
Lol. I never thought so
Maybe coz she's so cute
lol a lot of pple thinks she's annoying
I do because she's immature grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:06am On Mar 20, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

Why do you guys in lots of threads always find female characters annoying..

the way she was threatening the Wolf lady at the end... and forming badass and Family Loyalty and all that... I just found it annoying... babe Wey not too long ago she no even know werin be family...

Issorite sha, it's all still good... it was an epic Premiere....

I have a feeling a new Character will be introduced this season... a new love interest for Nicklaus, Some new Blond (Just as Nicklaus likes it ) smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Freya is just my favorite female character, lady just woke up from a 5 years sleep and didn't take a single second of rest, went straight to bringing her family back.. i wish so much nothing happenes to her. If you find her annoying then you are not serious, she sacrificed Davina for her family, she betrayed Aunt Dahlia for her family, she has been through hell for her family, now you are saying sacrificing just one wolf wey no even sabi anything about the supernatural world makes her annoying?.. that Wolf lady is what ensures that every bite from Marcel will always not lead to death. Even if she like, make she sacrifice hope join for her family, i just love how that girl is dead _ass dedicated to the family..

And you are saying she didn't know the family before,? Yea she did, hundreds of years ago , she would always each year they wake up , take time to check up and spy on her family.

Despite everything i still love Marcel and really wish he reconciles with the Original family. That character has come a long way with the Originals family.. hundreds of years ago relationship..

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
yusfatedeeprof:
cool

i had to replay that part like 3 tyms.
klaus is one of my best villain ever, d guys as mad yans nd he his just 2 smart
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
slinkman:
Freya is just my favorite female character, lady just woke up from a 5 years sleep and didn't take a single second of rest, went straight to bringing her family back.. i wish so much nothing happenes to her. If you find her annoying then you are not serious, she sacrificed Davina for her family, she betrayed Aunt Dahlia for her family, she has been through hell for her family, now you are saying sacrificing just one wolf wey no even sabi anything about the supernatural world makes her annoying?.. that Wolf lady is what ensures that every bite from Marcel will always not lead to death. Even if she like, make she sacrifice hope join for her family, i just love how that girl is dead _ass dedicated to the family..

And you are saying she didn't know the family before,? Yea she did, hundreds of years ago , she would always each year they wake up , take time to check up and spy on her family.

Despite everything i still love Marcel and really wish he reconciles with the Original family. That character has come a long way with the Originals family.. hundreds of years ago relationship..

why cant she find permanent cure for that bite and anoda question i av in mind why can she upgrade her brothers.

please i have a feeling hope is goin to be a badass, that is if she dos not turn evil
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Theflash98: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
Goandie:

why cant she find permanent cure for that bite and anoda question i av in mind why can she upgrade her brothers.

please i have a feeling hope is goin to be a badass, that is if she dos not turn evil
Hope will be more than badass,she will be the most powerful witch...even if she turn evil,she won't go against his papa
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Goandie:

You think marcel and lucien power would have been possible without the ancestors ?.

There are just two witch who could perform such wonder , Esther and dahlia . Freiya Is miles ahead of davina.

Davina has no fore knowledge of anything magic, most times she needs someone to guide her or she possibly reads manuals a lot . You would remember she read Esther manual .

Freiya Is different she was taught by one of the first order witch .

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
Goandie:

dude if you know the amount of time the ancestors spent in making that lucien and marcel power and remember it also even has part of the Oak tree in it, you will respect Freya for even making a Cure to it.. Lady seems to be the strongest witch alive outside a bennet witch.. i think she might just finally upgrade her brothers. She would make them immune to that bite eventually.

As for hope, I wouldn't expect much from her, that was how they celebrated Alaric and Caroline's twin girls, everyone was expecting them to be one bad ass Twins, but sadly ended up doing little or nothing. They couldn't even stop the Sirens.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 8:02am On Mar 21, 2017
Electronzeez:

You think marcel and lucien power would have been possible without the ancestors ?.

i know it that but am sayin there is always a counter spell and now that d ancestors are no more in the city, there must be a way she can make d cure permanent u know.

There are just two witch who could perform such wonder , Esther and dahlia . Freiya Is miles ahead of davina.

Davina has no fore knowledge of anything magic, most times she needs someone to guide her or she possibly reads manuals a lot . You would remember she read Esther manual .

Freiya Is different she was taught by one of the first order witch .

bro no just compare dem, dem no be mate freiya is by far stronger and beta than davina

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Goandie: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2017
slinkman:
dude if you know the amount of time the ancestors spent in making that lucien and marcel power and remember it also even has part of the Oak tree in it, you will respect Freya for even making a Cure to it.. Lady seems to be the strongest witch alive outside a bennet witch.. i think she might just finally upgrade her brothers. She would make them immune to that bite eventually.

As for hope, I wouldn't expect much from her, that was how they celebrated Alaric and Caroline's twin girls, everyone was expecting them to be one bad ass Twins, but sadly ended up doing little or nothing. They couldn't even stop the Sirens.
lol hope will be powerful but i dont know if she 2 is also an hybrid like her parent is what i dnt know yet nd forget Vampire Diaries dat series na scrap.

that means oak tree 2 can kill mercel if den can find one.
no be frieya she go find way upgrade either d cure or her brother but av u tot of it like dis, dat ansa mite be with hope she mite be powerful enof or their combination mite be key to it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
slinkman:

Gbam..

Freya is that type of Lady you'll like to have as a girlfriend or freind..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
pamcode:
Numbers don't mean strength as the the Spartan king in Sparta 300 taught me those vampires are no match for Elijah or Klaus or even Rebecca, the oldest among them apart from Marcel can't be more than hundred.
below
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
pamcode:

Even though we are comparing just the Salvatore brothers and Marcel not their team still I would address this- Elijah in his case underestimated them, kol was wreckless, finn was never in contention any way he was the weakest link and unwary of any dangers, for the klaus he already had a back up plan even before the whole dessication process. All in all they never outsmarted the Originals for long the family was always a step or two forward.

The last part got me laughing the Sire link affected Marcel too when Klaus came back from the exile imposed on him he was already planning with Davina on how to stop him he would have gone ahead to kill klaus if Rebecca didn't wan him about the Sire link.

To buttress my point look at the take over in Mystic falls and that of New Orleans. For the former threats and a little show of power did it, for the latter it require planning and covert deception.
Well true since the salvatores and co were able to do more with their little team than marcel and his vamps.

Oh pls all those are just excuses, a bunch of extremely old vampires with power, age and experience on their side fighting little kids whos meant to win.By the way was klaus a step ahead when he was dessicated and tears about to drop from his eyes and had to be saved later by bonnie if not he wont be around anymore.

Back to my previous point that plan was concocted by the streaks and could even only happen because hayley became a hybrid without getting turned the usual way and the serum which made him powerful was lucien's handwork which was also gifted to him by vincent. In essence marcel only benefited didnt really do jack did he.

Although not to say he isnt a good strategist on his own and doing a good job leading orleans but he didnt create any grand plan to take down the originals.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pamcode(m): 5:04am On Mar 22, 2017
Ultimatesammie:

Well true since the salvatores and co were able to do more with their little team than marcel and his vamps.

Oh pls all those are just excuses, a bunch of extremely old vampires with power, age and experience on their side fighting little kids whos meant to win.By the way was klaus a step ahead when he was dessicated and tears about to drop from his eyes and had to be saved later by bonnie if not he wont be around anymore.

Back to my previous point that plan was concocted by the streaks and could even only happen because hayley became a hybrid without getting turned the usual way and the serum which made him powerful was lucien's handwork which was also gifted to him by vincent. In essence marcel only benefited didnt really do jack did he.

Although not to say he isnt a good strategist on his own and doing a good job leading orleans but he didnt create any grand plan to take down the originals.
*sighs* maybe I need to recap on what brought about the arguement - The first moniker was comparing The Salvatores and Marcel with the criteria WHAT THEY WERE ABLE TO DO AGAINST THE ORIGINALS by this Marcel is the clear winner, first time he was the one who Made and executed the plan that sent the Originals running of out New orleans and did it the second time.

For your third paragraph the original plan of the streaks led by Aya was to un link themselves from the Michaelsons so as not to partake in their doom, Yes Marcel had nothing to do with serum but he knew exactly how to engage the Originals head on, he even made sure he neutralised their witch sister UNLIKE Lucien who wasted time raging outside waiting for the Michaelsons to engage him.

Like you said he is a good strategist and master planner, the only flaw in his overthrow of the Originals was leaving hayley unchecked but then Marcel has always been a kind of Moralist Vampire anyway. I think we should just sit back and enjoy the series.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by gudvibz(f): 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2017
pamcode:

Elija i love klaus i understand
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Maisamari1994: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2017
yusfatedeeprof:
cool
loved the pic and the writing on it.....which I like fluently.... Waiting r next episode.

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.