Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692415 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 7:56am On May 14, 2017
vikkytan49:
Wow so werewolves were originally witches, what an interesting back story but how could a small spell turned them within 3-5 sec? The power of the hollow na something o, she bonded them to the moon. Is it ok to say she'll finish Dahlia?
As for davina, she was all over the place, was that her powers or the ancestors? their representative?
She was powerful enough to forced blood out of marcel but baby hope gave her a run for her money *in hope's voice* you're hurting us grin so proud of her..

It wasn't Marcel's blood it was his venom
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2017
Electronzeez:
It is a good thing to see the most beautiful girl in New Orleans return in this episode .
She's a cutie

But i'll rank hayley above her and sofya is freaking hot..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:02am On May 14, 2017
*Singing*

Uncle Elijah is dead and gone to the grave

hooo haaa Gone to the grave

The hollow staked him to his death

hooo haaa staked him to death

Now Brother Klaus will enter beast mode

hooo haaa enter beast mode

Aunty Hollow is in big trouble but she doesn't know yet.

hooo haaa doesn't know yet

It is all for the viewers benefit so they will be entertained

hooo haaa they will be entertained.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:02am On May 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
It wasn't Marcel's blood it was his venom
Oh thanks..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
*Singing*

I think he's dying, a miracle may happen at the last second..

On Klaus's best day, he can't match the hollow unless if they'll sacrifice Hayley to trap her since davina said she can't be killed.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2017
thenny312:
Guys how come davina Is the spokesperson for the ancestors, we all know they hate her and they branded her soul after she died, so how come she's part of the ancestors now shocked
Did something else happen I can't recall? Lest we forget she also severed the link the ancestors has to new Orleans, so I dnt know how she miraculously became one of them undecided

I think Vincent did a spell and he said he made Devina the anchor between the ancestors and the new Orleans witches. She was the one that accepted the harvest girls when the ancestors refused the gift.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2017
simi4me:

I think Vincent did a spell and he said he made Devina the anchor between the ancestors and the new Orleans witches. She was the one that accepted the harvest girls when the ancestors refused the gift.
how is davina even with the ancestors in the first place because they marked Herr nd tore her soul into shreds undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
*Singing*

how come u guys think elijah is dead grin didn't u c his face after he was stabbed he didn't dessicate, I'm sure they will figure out a way to help him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2017
vikkytan49:

She's a cutie

But i'll rank hayley above her and sofya is freaking hot..

Aside from the height of the two character you mentioned ,they are not in anyway near D .

Do you have a watch for curves ?. The two character you mention are just straight . Well different people different opinion .

Hayley ears is nothing to write about , big eye balls are sexy for ladies .don't let us even talk about hayley rear cool .

Where the real comparison is , is with Sophia and davina .sophia without make up will look just like a real vimpire grin.I am not saying davina don't do make up but she is going to be way prettier than sophia without make up .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 12:17pm On May 14, 2017
thenny312:
how is davina even with the ancestors in the first place because they marked Herr nd tore her soul into shreds undecided

I don't think they really tore her soul, I think they shun her in the spirit realm. It was her who helped Vincent destroyed the link between the ancestors and the witches in the previous season. And that was after the supposed destruction of her soul. May be she was an outcast.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 12:31pm On May 14, 2017
Electronzeez:

Aside from the height of the two character you mentioned ,they are not in anyway near D .

Do you have a watch for curves ?. The two character you mention are just straight . Well different people different opinion .

Hayley ears is nothing to write about , big eye balls are sexy for ladies .don't let us even talk about hayley rear cool .

Where the real comparison is , is with Sophia and davina .sophia without make up will look just like a real vimpire grin.I am not saying davina don't do make up but she is going to be way prettier than sophia without make up .

I don't give a crap about curves, not that i am obsessed with toothpicks too, i prefer straight girls, a little moderate that are tall grin
Davina is a little too young to be compared.
She has this bratty look that i don't like.
Beauty is definetly subjective, it all comes down to preferences ..
Keelin's beauty is that type that grows on you..
They are not as beautiful as tvd girls..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by brandon180(m): 12:34pm On May 14, 2017
alexistaiwo:
As for those of you clamouring for action earlier in the season.
I put this question to you.
ARE YOU ENTERTAINED?
*in lil wayne's voice* hell yea...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2017
simi4me:

I don't think they really tore her soul, I think they shun her in the spirit realm. It was her who helped Vincent destroyed the link between the ancestors and the witches in the previous season. And that was after the supposed destruction of her soul. May be she was an outcast.
nawa they need more sensible reasons for doing stuffs jare
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2017
vikkytan49:

I don't give a crap about curves, not that i am obsessed with toothpicks too, i prefer straight girls, a little moderate that are tall grin

Now you are calling names worth talking about .keelin ,camil the bartender not some straight stuff cool . And I prefer them young . D look is not bratty but innocent .her smile can transport you to mystic fall from nigeria grin.

I did not even complete one episode of vampires diary so I don't know the pretty face in TVD.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 2:54pm On May 14, 2017
Lana1:
I cant remember how that went down right now. But the strix must ve had help capturing both of dem. Correct me if i'm wrong...
yeah. You are right.. They had help from witches.

Conclusion.. Werewolves are stronger and more powerful than vampires except the originals in WOLF Form but are a toast in human form. Cest fini
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 2:56pm On May 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

you're damn right!

the original Originals just returned....

#AwaitingHorrors
yes o.. Nothing makes me excited in movies than flashbacks especially the ancient and medieval times...
And To got it in abundance

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 3:42pm On May 14, 2017
Electronzeez:

Now you are calling names worth talking about .keelin ,camil the bartender not some straight stuff cool . And I prefer them young . D look is not bratty but innocent .her smile can transport you to mystic fall from nigeria grin.

I did not even complete one episode of vampires diary so I don't know the pretty face in TVD.

Maybe it's the way she make her face then that me don't like lol.
She'll lose the baby fats on her cheeks as she grows, she's a baby compared to them
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:20pm On May 14, 2017
Adek15:
yes o.. Nothing makes me excited in movies than flashbacks especially the ancient and medieval times...
And To got it in abundance

lol.....that's the time I'll like to take d world back to.....

to set the universe straight... the world has lost its way.....

far back as 4000 B.C.E
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol.....that's the time I'll like to take d world back to.....

to set the universe straight... the world has lost its way.....

far back as 4000 B.C.E
Lolz.. 4000BC is too far na... Israelites won't be happy..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2017
Adek15:
Lolz.. 4000BC is too far na... Israelites won't be happy..

lol....Israelites......lmfao......

oya ve vex...to the age of dinosaur... lol
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2017
vikkytan49:

walahi....dem no reach @all

talk of Caroline Forbes
Elena.....chai...see fine no be say....
bonnie......
even Selene.....and Sybil.....
Lexi.....e.t.c....dem just plenty....

Valerie.... even the female vampire hunter...forgotten her name tho.....

tzz too much....

3 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

walahi....dem no reach @all

talk of Caroline Forbes
Elena.....chai...see fine no be say....
bonnie......
even Selene.....and Sybil.....
Lexi.....e.t.c....dem just plenty....

Valerie.... even the female vampire hunter...forgotten her name tho.....

tzz too much....
Gbosah grin

You left out qetsiyah.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2017
vikkytan49:

Gbosah grin

You left out qetsiyah.

lol...na because dem plenty....
to me....the only fine ladies in TO na Freya....her eyes na die.....Sophia... and maybe keelin...she get curve wella....

Hayley is just dre
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Develpeast: 6:04pm On May 15, 2017
vikkytan49:

Klaus is the strongest if he channel his both inner strengths, if my memory serves me right the last time he uses it was in season 1 to teach Marcel and his armies lesson, oh yes this latest episode too, the reason why he doesn't uses it is because he loses control, yes too much range makes him lose control. Mikael and klaus are even really.
It is only fair that a well calm Elijah should should be able to hold his own against a vampire Klaus and i only remember Elijah winning once so which other occasions are you talking about?
Klaus has more wins when it comes to these two..
But then again the way strengths works in both tvd & TO doesn't make sense..

A vampire klaus stands no chance against elijah. elijah has the capacity of 100 against 1 from what he said in season 1. vampire klaus stands no chance against a huge number like what was seen in the first season until he switched to his hybrid form. You can see that tyler was even trying to fight him even in his hybrid form. elijah is like an executioner, he is very good at fighting.

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2017
When is the next episode?? "I am 7 not stupid".... That girl is proving to be more sensible than the lot. Why didnt i see my crush Freya in this episode? Why did they leave her out in this latest witch buisness.

Who else loves freya's husky voice?? I get a hardon from it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 15, 2017
kenny1795:
When is the next episode?? "I am 7 not stupid".... That girl is proving to be more sensible than the lot. Why didnt i see my crush Freya in this episode? Why did they leave her out in this latest witch buisness.

You need Jesus
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2017
Develpeast:

A vampire klaus stands no chance against elijah. elijah has the capacity of 100 against 1 from what he said in season 1. vampire klaus stands no chance against a huge number like what was seen in the first season until he switched to his hybrid form. You can see that tyler was even trying to fight him even in his hybrid form. elijah is like an executioner, he is very good at fighting.
He has skills.

He's very good at taking on so many people at a time, but he's no stronger that vampire Klaus.
Elijah who couldn't free himself when he got pinned down by marcel after interrupting marcel and Klaus fight grin, Klaus sent marcel flying with one punch even tho he wasn't using his two strengths, even tho marcel is an original upgrade.
And elijah loses a lot when it comes to elijah and Klaus.
That of Tyler's own was a joke, he was having fun with him. Tyler then cannot even beat the current hayley.
And klaus barely uses his full strength..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 9:57pm On May 15, 2017
kenny1795:

Husky? I think her voice is very nasal especially when casting spell..

Husky is what i'll call bonnie, Katherine and qetsiya .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 5:29am On May 16, 2017
alexistaiwo:
*Singing*

grin grin grin

Elijah is dying not dead cheesy

Patiently waiting for the next episode cool
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 6:32am On May 16, 2017
Marcel with the help of the witches kept the werewolves out of the city for 100 years ruling it without being beaten by anything, the guerella abi gorilla wolves bested them and ruled for only months and they got beaten by vamps again. Pathetic, and someone here is telling me Werewolves are stronger? Mtcheeww.. they may be stronger in other movies or stories , heck I even like werewolves but in this series? They are not just it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jejemanito: 10:33am On May 16, 2017
Witch: We need your blood.

Klaus: That's funny, I didn't hear you say please.
cool

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
kenny1795:

she'll pass, she's into girls grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.