Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692227 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2017
thenny312:
she'll pass, she's into girls grin
well i saW it coming. And u cant deny u didnt love how it played out.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2017
vikkytan49:

Husky? I think her voice is very nasal especially when casting spell..

Husky is what i'll call bonnie, Katherine and qetsiya .
well i dont know the word to use but her voice is dope
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2017
alexistaiwo:
You need Jesus
i have him trust me
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:07am On May 17, 2017

angry What's with all this Hollow BS,the hollow creating werewolves is stupid writing to me…forcing davina up our azZ as usual so that they can force hope down our throats angry
If Elijah dies, it's a good thing at least tristan suffering would endgrin

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 12:40am On May 17, 2017
Isomerizm:

Yeah.
http://www.tvsubtitles.net/tvshow-1297-4.html

Thanks. I've downloaded it but how do I upload it? It's not showing on the mx player

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 12:41am On May 17, 2017
MJBOLT:

angry What's with all this Hollow BS,the hollow creating werewolves is stupid writing to me…forcing davina up our azZ as usual so that they can force hope down our throats angry
If Elijah dies, it's a good thing at least tristan suffering would endgrin

Bros abeg are you watching yours with subtitles? if yes abeg where can I download it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:45am On May 17, 2017

use MX player

Vecto:

Bros abeg are you watching yours with subtitles? if yes abeg where can I download it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 12:54am On May 17, 2017
Finally Elijah in a world of hurt... looking forward to the next episode...

they conveniently didn't show Freya at all this episode sha...

Anyways, was good to see Alaric again... seems from now characters from TVD will be making guest appearances once Awhile
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Vecto(m): 12:57am On May 17, 2017
MJBOLT:

use MX player

Actually I'm using mx player and it seems they've not uploaded any subtitles yet for episode 7 and 8.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 1:09am On May 17, 2017
download from Google don't know any site

Vecto:

Actually I'm using mx player and it seems they've not uploaded any subtitles yet for episode 7 and 8.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ibrash600: 9:35am On May 17, 2017
Vecto:

Check addic7ed.com
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Adek15(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2017
Vecto:

go to www.subscene.com
Search for the movie u want the subtitle files
Download it
Extract the file using Zachiver
Paste it in ur phone, any folder
Open the movie using mx player
By the top left corner, click subtitles, click open, look for the folder u pasted the subtle file and click

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 9:50pm On May 17, 2017
Biggest mistake these _idiots made was bringing back Davina instead of Camil . Rewatch season 2 if you have the time with season 3, and you will understand why she ought to be hated with passion

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jejemanito: 11:33pm On May 18, 2017
Daddy-daughter goals cool

"I'm going to be a perfect gentleman and should any of her suitors fail to meet my expectations, I'll compel him to the priesthood." -Klaus

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 2:41am On May 19, 2017
sweet Preview Video from their Twitter Page

https://twitter.com/cworiginals/status/865250662212288512
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dominicnuel1: 5:34am On May 19, 2017
jejemanito:
Daddy-daughter goals cool

"I'm going to be a perfect gentleman and should any of her suitors fail to meet my expectations, I'll compel him to the priesthood." -Klaus
Klaus is always Klaus

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:33am On May 19, 2017
Vecto:

Download from tvsubs dot net they have the fastest subtitle upload
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 10:23pm On May 19, 2017
slinkman:
Biggest mistake these _idiots made was bringing back Davina instead of Camil . Rewatch season 2 if you have the time with season 3, and you will understand why she ought to be hated with passion
Technically, it isn't a mistake. It will always be the better choice to have the enemy at your heels than some boring lover. Cami is useless anyways.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 10:27pm On May 19, 2017
Isomerizm:
Technically, it isn't a mistake. It will always be the better choice to have the enemy at your heels than some boring lover. Cami is useless anyways.
nonsense
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Oxytocin(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2017
slinkman:
nonsense

Dude, this is a platform for every TVD and TO fan to air his or her views and opinions, follow-up and also listen and learn form others, not a place to express your hate and insult anyone who is against your judgement.

You can as well create a similar thread bounded by your rules and regulations. undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 9:49am On May 20, 2017
Oxytocin:

Dude, this is a platform for every TVD and TO fan to air his or her views and opinions, follow-up and also listen and learn form others, not a place to express your hate and insult anyone who is against your judgement.

You can as well create a similar thread bounded by your rules and regulations. undecided
Things one can't comprehend are oft times nonsense to one.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by berryice(f): 10:54am On May 20, 2017
Only hope dah can destroy d hollow...cos she is born with her bloodline....rip elijah..i hope he will b back soon...nice episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by kenny1795(m): 12:03pm On May 20, 2017
berryice:
Only hope dah can destroy d hollow...cos she is born with her bloodline....rip elijah..i hope he will b back soon...nice episode
Elijah is not dead. Elijah cant be dead. A 9000dollars suit wearer and how much is that his hankerchief again That guy is classic with a beast mode embedded.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 12:15pm On May 20, 2017
Oxytocin:

nonsense
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by dominicnuel1: 12:35pm On May 20, 2017
kenny179st=56703546:
Elijah is not dead. Elijah cant be dead. A 9000dollars suit wearer and how much is that his hankerchief again That guy is classic with a beast mode embedded.
hw can Elijah die do you know how many of us watch TO just to see his suit n how many company re waiting to model him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:49pm On May 20, 2017
Wawu. Elijah is dead and gone to his grave cheesy

That was gesture from Klaus. Camie would have been truly proud of him. And Vincent, always a gentleman. Dude never gloats kiss

So Elijah is in limbo huh. This people should allow Hope torch that creepy looking Hollow o jare.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2017
Elijah isn't dead, he is in purgatory or limbo . I actually don't think this hollow character is a bigger threat than Dahlia nor the sirens from the originals. I hate it when they make a younger teenage person a villain, it's annoying and boring. The hollow should have been someone who looked as old as Aunt Dahlia or all these ancestors .

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by wristbangle: 3:28pm On May 20, 2017
slinkman:
Elijah isn't dead, he is in purgatory or limbo . I actually don't think this hollow character is a bigger threat than Dahlia nor the sirens from the originals. I hate it when they make a younger teenage person a villain, it's annoying and boring. The hollow should have been someone who looked as old as Aunt Dahlia or all these ancestors .

My thought exactly but the writer of the show wants to make us (the audience) believe that a young person can be more disastrous than an adult.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2017
Really nice episode
Elijah is trapped in God knows where, I no feel am at all
At last Klaus was ready to sacrifice himself lol I guess being a dad can have its effect grin
Freya and keelin are so in love grin keelin might die tho
This hollow girl is too small jare, they shud hv made sofya her final body, the lady is very good at playing villian... Hope is their final hope now o
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:00am On May 21, 2017
Can you guys that have the subtitled version of the episode kindly tell me what Freya told Nicklaus and hayley after hope sensed Elijah.

Edakun epp me.
This episode is the bomb

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:01am On May 21, 2017
alexistaiwo:
*Singing*

Uncle Elijah is dead and gone to the grave

hooo haaa Gone to the grave

The hollow staked him to his death

hooo haaa staked him to death

Now Brother Klaus will enter beast mode

hooo haaa enter beast mode

Aunty Hollow is in big trouble but she doesn't know yet.

hooo haaa doesn't know yet

It is all for the viewers benefit so they will be entertained

hooo haaa they will be entertained.

Shebi I told you guys last week.
Now Brother Elijah is dead.

And that guy Vincent is awesome

"your family have seen empires rise and fall"

My quote of the episode
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vikkytan49(m): 8:32am On May 21, 2017
This episode was sad.
Having hope killed the hollow would be too much, well considering the hollow is a kid, it would be fair i guess..

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.