Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691656 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Lalas247(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2017
Love Nick !!!!!!!!!!

Yesterdays episode was lit KennyID17 do you watch it?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by KennyID17(m): 10:44am On May 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Love Nick !!!!!!!!!!

Yesterdays episode was lit KennyID17 do you watch it?

Nope, not a fan of mythical series tongue

U know I'm more into classic medivial themed series wink
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by HIRAETH: 11:02am On May 21, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Can you guys that have the subtitled version of the episode kindly tell me what Freya told Nicklaus and hayley after hope sensed Elijah.

Edakun epp me.
This episode is the bomb

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:26am On May 21, 2017
[quote author=HIRAETH post=56731203][/quote] God bless you

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Friedyokes: 1:24pm On May 21, 2017
Why can't a major character just die once nd his/her story end
I mean ders always one glitch dat will bring the person back
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by HIRAETH: 1:42pm On May 21, 2017
embarassed cryThe soundtrack... Sia >>>Angel by the wings

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Davinciko: 7:05pm On May 21, 2017
HIRAETH:
embarassed cryThe soundtrack... Sia >>>Angel by the wings
..thanks for dis. I was gon ask..

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2017
Friedyokes:
killing original will be a stupid act , who would wanna continue the show up to season 5 with that
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:46pm On May 21, 2017
slinkman:
killing original will be a stupid act , who would wanna continue the show up to season 5 with that
but let's not forget dat bringing back dead characters really killed the vampire diaries
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2017
thenny312:
but let's not forget dat bringing back dead characters really killed the vampire diaries
bringing back dead characters is not just it at all, truly . But killing an original isn't it
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 9:02pm On May 21, 2017
slinkman:
bringing back dead characters is not just it at all, truly . But killing an original isn't it
true tho elijah can't die not with dat 9000 dollar suit grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:30am On May 22, 2017
thenny312:
Nah. All that sappy romance and love triangles killed tvd.

4 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by thenny312(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2017
UjSizzle:

Nah. All that sappy romance and love triangles killed tvd.
most importantly Elena being turned into a vampire killed it, it really pissed most pple off
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by DONOCHAS(m): 11:45am On May 22, 2017
Can someone pls send me link to download
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Jaymaestro(m): 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
vikkytan49:
This episode was sad.
Having hope killed the hollow would be too much, well considering the hollow is a kid, it would be fair i guess..
Yea. Hollow Kid vs Hope Kid √√√
Hope seems to have so much power, even with a touch , she revealed greater details of Elijah status.
The hollow sef no bad – Her reinvigoration caused earth tremors.
Freya and Keelin do make a good team.
I don't know but Klaus and Hayley do really have that sense of family bond together.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by MJBOLT: 12:03am On May 24, 2017

angry All this hollow trash no dae move my body……9 episodes down and nothing interesting has happened angry
Marcel should be stripped of his original powers…Klaus and Rebecca are the only originals yet to be killed
grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by cooljoe(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2017
Friedyokes:
because killing an original would imly dat every oda original can be killed. and if dey die, their whole sire line dies also, dat wee leave us with just humans and witches. d show won't be fun
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tipwill(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2017
cooljoe:
because killing an original would imly dat every oda original can be killed. and if dey die, their whole sire line dies also, dat wee leave us with just humans and witches. d show won't be fun

That is not true with klaus. His sire line was broken from him last season.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 11:49pm On May 24, 2017
tipwill:

kill Klaus and you kill the show
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by TRAILBLAIZER: 8:23am On May 25, 2017
am I d only one hu can't wait for episode 10 of the originals am litteralily counting days to it

I don't knw y dey can do it 3 times a week
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by cooljoe(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2017
tipwill:

klaus is d/f na. wat will kill elijah, rebkah nd Cole won't necessarily kill klaus. nd ts dose 3 dat wee be in real danger if an original should ldie"
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:14am On May 27, 2017
No new episode this week
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by vampire2020: 12:43pm On May 27, 2017
alexistaiwo:
No new episode this week
Sadly, The Originals is taking a week off to make room for a Penn & Teller special. The show will be back next week as it begins its run to the finale.
June 2 is the next date
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Softorgasm(m): 4:20pm On May 27, 2017
can someone pls explain to me why the originals and reign always go on a week break the same time?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by slinkman(m): 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
Softorgasm:
can someone pls explain to me why the originals and reign always go on a week break the same time?
whats reign about?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprimate(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2017
I am thinking of a Vampire themed per-wedding photos/videos, especially like The Originals.
Any idea?.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 7:21pm On May 27, 2017
xprimate:
I am thinking of a Vampire themed per-wedding photos/videos, especially like The Originals.
Any idea?.
Hold a stake grin

Or

Wifey in flowing white gown. You behind her, acting like you wanna bite her neck. One hand on her waist. One lightly on her neck. Her head tipped back against your other shoulder.

Make sure her lip is towing red to offset the sheer white. Long hair falling over one shoulder, too. Red nail polish. Bare feet or sandals should work.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by xprimate(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2017
UjSizzle:

Hold a stake grin

Or

Wifey in flowing white gown. You behind her, acting like you wanna bite her neck. One hand on her waist. One lightly on her neck. Her head tipped back against your other shoulder.

Make sure her lip is towing red to offset the sheer white. Long hair falling over one shoulder, too. Red nail polish. Bare feet or sandals should work.

grin
Awesome, I should try that out. But one important piece is still missing
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 8:09pm On May 27, 2017
xprimate:

What's that?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 27, 2017
xprimate:

UjSizzle:

What's that?
xprimate:

This is no brainer.
A WIFE
I guess
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 1:12am On May 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:

This is no brainer.
A WIFE
I guess
Figured anyone asking this question would already have one, or at least be a photographer.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by HIRAETH: 4:36am On May 28, 2017
Uncle Elijah!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.