Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (691082 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2018
Royzevic:
hayley will resurrect quote me wen it happens.. wasnt that a bindind spell dat witch did with her daughter hope
u mean binding spell undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Royzevic(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
alex81:
u mean binding spell undecided
yea dat binding spell shes bound to her mum na
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
Royzevic:

. It's a spell to suppress her warewolf side. Besides, she didn't get to do dat on hope.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2018
alex81:
it isn't. It's doing just fine.

Predictable really? No one saw Haley's death coming.
everyone literally did, i did too, just like you will say no one saw Elijah’s death coming when he eventually sacrifices himself in place of Klaus , and Klaus move out of town to Europe... it’s all super predictable.. because you had no idea, doesn’t mean no one saw it...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2018
Royzevic:
hayley will resurrect quote me wen it happens.. wasnt that a bindind spell dat witch did with her daughter hope
nah she won’t , the season and episode is too short for the writers to pull that move , they are stupidly lost and out of ideas ..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
tonnieblaise:

Totally agree with you on Greta, I was hoping she will have a slow painful death, watching roman and antonnette die in the hands of Klaus....

Hayley death was very painful and kind of pointless.
greta isn’t the big bad, but I suspect Anoiette will be.. Greta already had an idea she was with Elijah and didn’t fuss when she saw Elijah there, so I kinda suspect it’s all a setup, but Greta never told them about killing anyone.. there must be a reason why Anoiette never left for Shanghai back when Elijah gave him a ticket out..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2018
Royzevic:

nah the spell binds her werewolf side, which made her an ordinary vampire, hence why she burned under the sun..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 12:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Isomerizm:
Cami and Davina weren't favorite characters. In fact, both were deemed annoying.

Seconded!
I hated Davina from the bottom of my soul angry angry, and she is not dead undecided
Cami on the other hand was a favorite

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2018
fowlyansh181:
everyone literally did, i did too, just like you will say no one saw Elijah’s death coming when he eventually sacrifices himself in place of Klaus , and Klaus move out of town to Europe... it’s all super predictable.. because you had no idea, doesn’t mean no one saw it...

Watayusayeen undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by saif351(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2018
weird! bt do u guys ever notice some similarity btw those females cast in the originals.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 1:18am On Jun 06, 2018
saif351:
weird! bt do u guys ever notice some similarity btw those females cast in the originals.

What similarity is that?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by saif351(m): 1:26am On Jun 06, 2018
Dracoe:

Seconded!
I hated Davina from the bottom of my soul angry angry, and she is not dead undecided
Cami on the other hand was a favorite
wat!?, the cutest of dem all! beside, her acting was nice
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by saif351(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2018
bazkid24:

What similarity is that?
they all had this seductive eyes yet dangerous 4 d movie theme n again davina n elena(vampirediary) speak.infact! they both look alike.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 3:26am On Jun 06, 2018
fowlyansh181:
stop reading spoilers. That way, everything won't appear predictable n u get to enjoy d show.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2018
saif351:
they all had this seductive eyes yet dangerous 4 d movie theme n again davina n elena(vampirediary) speak.infact! they both look alike.

I so dislike Elena. She's just too annoying
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 9:02am On Jun 06, 2018
alex81:
stop reading spoilers. That way, everything won't appear predictable n u get to enjoy d show.
not spoilers but speculations... I read em and think them too.. and also the Anoiette thing, I didn’t read it up, it’s a speculation on my mind..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by saif351(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
bazkid24:

I so dislike Elena. She's just too annoying
Think i need 2 leave..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by joshuamoses101(m): 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
why are you guys fusing up and down na,Hayley who has not contributed anything to the show other than being hopes mother dies and you are all fusing.
and I even saw someone who said cami's character was annoying,young man what have you been smoking? horseshit??
biko am enjoying the season.
if you don't like it go and act your own.

6 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
you guys can call me whatever you want but I will still say it. Hope Michelson is very hot.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
simi4me:
you guys can call me whatever you want but I will still say it. Hope Michelson is very hot.

Yes and annoying
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
bazkid24:

Yes and annoying
I think it has to do with teenage rebellion.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
All the members of the original family can die I don't care. so long as Freya does not die then its OK with me. that girl spend a thousand years sleeping in a coffin, she deserves a taste of the real world.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Any time the originals came close to each other, there is always a sign of the presence of the Hallo. But in the latest episode when Klaus and Elijah came face to face and fought we did not see any sign of the hallo's presence, can any one explain why?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
simi4me:
I said it, and someone called me a paedophile.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Isomerizm:

it doesn't matter what they call us my guy. let's say the truth, hope is very hot. plus she's got a sexy voice too.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2018
Isomerizm:
paedophile for what? Hope might be 15, but the actress playing her is 18years in real life..

I prefer the charisma and acting of younger hope to this teenage annoying hope though ..

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tonnieblaise(m): 4:38pm On Jun 07, 2018
simi4me:
Any time the originals came close to each other, there is always a sign of the presence of the Hallo. But in the latest episode when Klaus and Elijah came face to face and fought we did not see any sign of the hallo's presence, can any one explain why?

something whittish was falling from the sky...I think that's a sign of the hollow
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by tonnieblaise(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
simi4me:
All the members of the original family can die I don't care. so long as Freya does not die then its OK with me. that girl spend a thousand years sleeping in a coffin, she deserves a taste of the real world.

Even after breaking free, she still devoted her life and sacrificed her relationship for the family, she needs to enjoy the world
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
Eh, this episode was alright. I mean, nothing really moved the plot along until the ending essentially. Highlight moments were basically all of Klaus' scenes. How he didn't take Hope's bullshit line, "You need to go. Just go!" and still came back to comfort her during Hayley's funeral, but also let it be known that it **had** to be the last time it happened so she could remain safe, but he'll keep in contact how he should've continued to do in the past. Klaus was also the one to carve Hayley's name into the tree that also pays tribute to Jackson and Mary which was very nice of him to do. Also, in the end, we find out that even though he's angry at Elijah and doesn't want to be near him he still wants to protect him from himself. Klaus is the MVP of this episode and the entire series period, point, blank.

I liked Ivy and Klaus' scene as well. I thought she was going to be one of those foul witches who was secretly plotting something behind everyone's back, but so far she seems chill. She showed compassion for the position Klaus is in despite him killing one of her coven members, helped him with the astral projection, and even showed compassion towards his conflict with Hope.

When it comes to Elijah and Antoinette...it's pretty much whatever. I don't understand how Elijah is still bringing up how her family was in danger when in actuality **his** family was in danger and Antoinette failed to make that simple phone call, but okay. I suppose the phone call situation isn't going to be addressed and the only way the situation is really getting addressed is by Antoinette. Antoinette acknowledges that her mother is the bad guy in this situation, that her mother was deluded, and that her mother and brother were a part of the reason why Hayley is dead. In a sense, she's acknowledging that her family wasn't in any danger, but Elijah is still with the mindset that they were from the information he was given and so he acted on that. The writers should've just had Elijah and Antoinette state that they were manipulated and misinformed because that's what that whole issue was about. Along with her failing to make that phone call, yes, I'm stuck on that, haha.

As for this whole Hayley/Elijah/Antoinette thing...cut that shit out. Elijah has loved Hayley for the same amount of time he's loved Antoinette; seven years. It's not a competition and it's not that fucking serious. I do like how Antoinette can acknowledge that Hayley meant something to Elijah before he gave up his memories and she's not trying to pretend there wasn't a past between them. Antoinette is very mature, patient, and understanding of everything so far and she's trying to figure out what'll happen between her and Elijah once he is given his memories which is understandable. What she fails to realize is that Elijah can have a relationship with her while still loving his family and caring for Hayley. He'll have to come to terms with a few things and she'll have to be patient with him while he's doing that.

Anyways, during the next episode, it seems Elijah, Klaus, Rebekah, Kol, Freya, and Marcel are trapped in Elijah's maze of memories. It's more than likely the Hollow who did this goofy act, but I'm not sure how Freya and Marcel got there. I'm just glad we've got the family back together because...why the hell is this called the Originals and yet, we fail to see Kol and Rebekah for six episodes? Our time was wasted with these new bitches named Roman and Greta.

5 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 9:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
tonnieblaise:

something whittish was falling from the sky...I think that's a sign of the hollow

I noticed it after I watch the episode a second time.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by simi4me(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
tonnieblaise:

Even after breaking free, she still devoted her life and sacrificed her relationship for the family, she needs to enjoy the world

yea. my only regret is that she is not enjoying it with a guy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by edicied: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
joshuamoses101:
why are you guys fusing up and down na,Hayley who has not contributed anything to the show other than being hopes mother dies and you are all fusing.
Are you serious? She is finally dead? Praise tha Lord cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.