Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692322 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2018
alex81:
jor o. This is.no place for ' ranting'. This is a fan page.

If u not a fan, u av no business here.

Let's learn to give constructive criticism on topical issues (so we can debate on it) and avoid baseless assertions by all means.
only a true fan would rant when something they love go sour ...
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
only a true fan would rant when something they love go sour ...
lol.I hope u.know the meaning of the word rant
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
alex81:
lol.I hope u.know the meaning of the word rant
yes.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
yes.
then I guess u understand the irony of using 'true fan' and 'rant' on the same sentence
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
alex81:
then I guess u understand the irony of using 'true fan' and 'rant' on the same sentence
there is none
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
fowlyansh181:
there is none
eyah ur case is worse than I thought. Sorry I can't help u!
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 2:15pm On Jun 17, 2018
alex81:
eyah ur case is worse than I thought. Sorry I can't help u!
never needed it.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2018
mhd5757:

You are around the ages of 18 to 20 right?
And you are how old.. 120 years??Sorry oo.. Ancient of days undecided undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 1:12am On Jun 18, 2018
alex81:
jor o. This is.no place for ' ranting'. This is a fan page.

If u not a fan, u av no business here.

Let's learn to give constructive criticism on topical issues (so we can debate on it) and avoid baseless assertions by all means.
Please tell them
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2018
Dracoe:

And you are how old.. 120 years??Sorry oo.. Ancient of days undecided undecided
You guys should try watching "True Blood" the series has ended but is far better than vampire diaries, and its got non of that twilight bullish!t.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Isomerizm(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2018
mhd5757:

You guys should try watching "True Blood" the series has ended but is far better than vampire diaries, and its got non of that twilight bullish!t.
I've seen tru blood. It's nowhere near TVD.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2018
Isomerizm:
I also watched it. Na nonsense series.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fucc12: 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2018
bazkid24:

I also watched it. Na nonsense series.

Isomerizm:

I don't understand the hype in that series
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Dracoe(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
mhd5757:

True blood..?? grin grin.. Like wtf undecided
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 19, 2018
Dracoe:

True blood..?? grin grin.. Like wtf undecided
True Blood is Raw!! But tvd, is soft and also too fancy. It's like comparing GOT and The last kingdom and everybody knows dat GOT is The one dat is Raw

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2018
The show is just getting more and more confusing... They sealed and separated the Hollow to protect hope, then they decided to retrieve the hollow..... Series should just do and end already

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by saif351(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2018
mhd5757:

u mean tru blood is raw more intense than lovey cosy drama queen(vamp dairy)
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by pacino26(m): 10:58am On Jun 19, 2018
nani667:
The show is just getting more and more confusing... They sealed and separated the Hollow to protect hope, then they decided to retrieve the hollow..... Series should just do and end already

Hope is trying to protect the First borns by retrieving the hollow from them. Guess you did not listen to the prophecy from the seer girl. It's a new twist altogether as Hope may be their last hope of survival.

You can never predict TO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2018
saif351:
u mean tru blood is raw more intense than lovey cosy drama queen(vamp dairy)
Thankyou very much! You completely understand me.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by NiklausAkins(m): 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
watched TVD stopped in season 5, i became frustrated with that stupid Elena bitch...lol..i sooo hate that girl with passion walai...anyway

I love The originals..the best seriesssssssss ever!!!!!!!!!! Always and forever.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
pacino26:

Hope is trying to protect the First borns by retrieving the hollow from them. Guess you did not listen to the prophecy from the seer girl. It's a new twist altogether as Hope may be their last hope of survival.

You can never predict TO

There wouldn't need to be any protecting if the Family just stayed apart... Like they were told after the hollow was sealed inside them... Simple

It should have just ended after they sealed off the hollow and separated last season... Writers looking clueless this season... Just cooking up and feeding us crap stories

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Tonight

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2018
I am still trying to think of why Marcel didn’t kill off all the night walkers when he could and what Klaus was doing when he isn’t hovering over Hope..

So did I miss something cause I don’t understand why normal vampires that can’t go out into the sun are still a threat?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by alex81(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2018
fowlyansh181:
I am still trying to think of why Marcel didn’t kill off all the night walkers when he could and what Klaus was doing when he isn’t hovering over Hope..

So did I miss something cause I don’t understand why normal vampires that can’t go out into the sun are still a threat?
So u still watching d show
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by fowlyansh181(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
alex81:
So u still watching d show
i never quitted.. only won’t be watching Legacies
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Bimffo(m): 4:55am On Jun 22, 2018
WTF just happened in this new episode?

Who was Ivy making a peace deal with? And why did she die with that thing? WTF?

Plot twist everywhere.

I believe that Harley's boyfriend is on vervain. angry
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 22, 2018
From the office of Julie Plec,

Funny how you people are whining and groaning here.

Prejudice is what's stopping you guys from enjoying the show.

Besides you guys here aren't supposed to be complaining because you are not generating any income for the show producers.

When you start subscribing to the official streaming service, I will start taking you guys more seriously.

One more thing,
All episodes have probably been filmed since January so there is nothing that can be done about the progression of the series again so sit back and enjoy.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 8:39am On Jun 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
From the office of Julie Plec,

Funny how you people are whining and groaning here.

Prejudice is what's stopping you guys from enjoying the show.

Besides you guys here aren't supposed to be complaining because you are not generating any income for the show producers.

When you start subscribing to the official streaming service, I will start taking you guys more seriously.

One more thing,
All episodes have probably been filmed since January so there is nothing that can be done about the progression of the series again so sit back and enjoy.
Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 22, 2018
bazkid24:

Where have you been?

Brother, I have been around in silent mode.

I intentionally refrained from getting involved in the badlands discussion this week till I watch the next episode.

Don't know what Pilgrim is up to yet.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Brother, I have been around in silent mode.

I intentionally refrained from getting involved in the badlands discussion this week till I watch the next episode.

Don't know what Pilgrim is up to yet.
Go n watch it asap
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 22, 2018
bazkid24:

Go n watch it asap

I have watched the last one.
I am talking about next Sunday episode.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by bazkid24(m): 9:21am On Jun 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I have watched the last one.
I am talking about next Sunday episode.
I don't think there's gonna be an episode this Sunday. The last episode was the mid season finale

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.