Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692150 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Slymonster: I just started watching The originals and its has a nice storyline from vampire diaries since this is there last episode and marcel being the bad guy in the originals with klaus and her were wolf girl and the baby she is carry...awesome...Yall should also watch the originals,its a continuation from klaus part with the other originals and family

Yaaa we are following it. Come to think of it, I still haven't watch the second episode ooooh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Yaaa we are following it. Come to think of it, I still haven't watch the second episode ooooh.

What are you waiting for? angry

You no know say na there work finish?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 9:23am On Oct 14, 2013
Slymonster: Yall should also watch the originals,its a continuation from klaus part with the other originals and family
We are with you bro
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2013
chygoz3:
Come to think of it, it is his mind control that i think he had been exhibiting, making people see and feel what he wants them to. And he has already shown that this mind control has become greater. All those appearing and disappearing acts he was pulling still had to do with the mind. He only started showing his true self in season 5. It still does not mean that he cannot go back to pulling those acts if he wanted to.
And so far only Jeremy can truly resist his mind control... So tell me why he didn't mind control Damon to get him Katherine or mind control Katherine to stay where she is or mind control himself to be in front of Katherine... Come on
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2013
Damon03:
And so far only Jeremy can truly resist his mind control... So tell me why he didn't mind control Damon to get him Katherine or mind control Katherine to stay where she is or mind control himself to be in front of Katherine... Come on

Not only Jeremy o.Matt also can resist his mind control thanks to that Gypsie,Nadia.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2013
Damon03:

You will agree with me that even Klaus very mean character got weaker with subsequent seasons.

A brutal Nic Klaus won't need to befriend Marcel simply to trick him. He would have adopted his successfull tactics of going very brutal on loved ones and holding hostages.

Who knows, he might be planning such for Devina grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2013
jmaine:

You will agree with me that even Klaus very mean character got weaker with subsequent seasons.

A brutal Nic Klaus won't need to befriend Marcel simply to trick him. He would have adopted his successfull tactics of going very brutal on loved ones and holding hostages.

Who knows, he might be planning such for Devina grin

Like Damon would say, that got old. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2013
ella.b:

Not only Jeremy o.Matt also can resist his mind control thanks to that Gypsie,Nadia.
Yea, that's why I said 'truly'
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2013
My poor baby. cry cry cry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2013
cry

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2013
rokiatu:

Like Damon would say, that got old. grin grin grin grin grin

Guess strategy has taken over bruteness . . . . grin grin

But Silas is the supreme master of strategy . . .being over 2000 years Old isn't for fun. grin

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2013
Silas seemed genuinely scared of the "The Travellers" . . . .Appears they will be having more bearing this season . . .
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2013
jmaine: Silas seemed genuinely scared of the "The Travellers" . . . .Appears they will be having more bearing this season . . .

They are an obstacle to his mind control power but the way they administer it is archaic - per head.

If Bonnie comes back, they can connect with her to make the spell easier to administer rather than the kidnap/ambush technique.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by jmaine: 11:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Jekyll & Hyde:

They are an obstacle to his mind control power but the way they administer it is archaic - per head.

If Bonnie comes back, they can connect with her to make the spell easier to administer rather than the kidnap/ambush technique.

I see cool. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2013
Silas could read Nadia's mind... The only reason he couldn't get inside matt's head was because someone was already there. Much like when an hybrid compelled Jamie in s3, stefan's compulsion couldn't work on him
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Damon03(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2013
“Cockiness masking fear, how transparent.”

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2013
This episode just can't seem to play on my computer. God am so damn pissed.

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
LMAO but in his true form hes just as hot as stefan. grin grin grin

Bottom line, no ugly guy on tvd grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Tinkybabe(f): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Rokiatu!!!!where have you been?Thought you had left nairaland.
Good to know you're still around smiley.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Tinkybabe: Rokiatu!!!!where have you been?Thought you had left nairaland.
Good to know you're still around smiley.

I was away for a while but am back. I didn't leave. Thanks for checking on me luv, how sweet of you. smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
grin roki is back with stefan pics..

Ripper stefan and silas..that's a scene I wouldn't wanna miss.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
rokiatu: This episode just can't seem to play on my computer. God am so damn pissed.
U sure ur computer doesn't ve probs? grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
rokiatu: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Kilode?
I prefer his ripper state to d lovey dovey stefan.the writers made him look love sick too much.
Paul wesley himself is glad bout d new role tongue
I'm happy for him too grin
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Reincarnated(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
ella.b:

I dint know that.so tis only CBS and ABC they acknowledge?

I don't know but I will guess it has something to do with the fact that the CW is highly "teenfied"...so I guess the emmy's can't overlook the fact that about 95% of the total viewership of the cw network consists of children between the ages of 10-18 . But that's not fair because their egotistical self is overlooking talent....i mean, you're a tv/movie award organization. Give credit where credit is due durrh
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Klaus

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Fkforyou(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Chai I dey really miss.o embarassed anyway by d grace of God I go enter skul b4 this week ends(lol free browsing tinz) btw which site can I download from using PC?
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 15, 2013
grin

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 15, 2013
jmaine:

I see cool. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by princeAbel(m): 11:08am On Oct 15, 2013
MariamUT: Geeez dis guy is soooo cute n sexy! Damon all d way baby. I liked stefan in season1 but wen he turned off his humanity in season 3 he was verrrrrrry annoyin gosh! I just luv damon, he knows how 2 love cheesy

Stefan all d way

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.