Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page - TV/Movies (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page (692418 Views)

True Blood Vs Vampire Diaries Vs Originals; Which Is Better?? / The Originals Season 2 / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu:

I really don't notice that shes fine anymore. The woman is crazy out of her freaking mind. angry angry angry angry

I mean this is the kinda woman that would cut ur di..ck off doing sex and you wouldn't even know

That's a bonus lipsrsealed
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 9:01am On Nov 15, 2013
joeydozzy:

That's a bonus lipsrsealed
grin *damon's voice* crazy pants

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Ella, we waiting for the summary oooh.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 9:29am On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu:

You are officially the best thank you. I am now abt to watch but wanted to thank you first.

Can u please tell me the website so I can dowload and save every episode? grin grin grin

Thank you once again luv. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
thanks dear actually the site is an upload site more like 4shared,filecloud and dropbox.i suscribed to d site so whenever anyfile is uploaded i get an alert on my mail
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:

grin *damon's voice* crazy pants

In Damon's voice

*That's because you haven't slept with me*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2013
and all the Two thousand year olds are dead...I've been really pondering why that Amara chic went nuts...I mean Silas was also calcified for 2000 years, he was still sane...then we find out that any supernatural being that dies has to pass through the “Anchor”...no wonder the b*tch was crazy...the number of dead supernatural beings that went through her over the 2000 years she was Calcified... all that pain...she try sha....oh and bonnie....LOL...I feel sorry for that one....She'll wish she was dead....now we know why Amara wanted to kill herself (and succeeded)....oh well...at least She'll get to cure her hornyness....ease those Whoremones... that b*tch has been eyeing Jeremias since she was on the other side....

my only sadness is that no one got to sample that Qetsiya chic....all that sexiness just wasted away.... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2013
1st off RIP silas,RIP tessa,RIP Amara.out of all these 3,I will miss silas d most with his crazy sense of humour.

1.The episode started with silas angry wit d whole world cuz of love.grin I I was dat couple,I for don run for my life.The couple sat there thinking he was cray cray wen he was talking bout immortality and wat not.And den silas gave terrible stomach ache to d man,that made him to start vomiting blood.the woman ran away(so much for love).
what I don't agree with in d scene was d way dey portrayed d woman.Are they now saying women in love run away wen there's trouble?I don't agree o but maybe I'm just overthinking it too much.
2.Stefan has PTSD..he wouldn't be able to sleep well without thinking bout d memories in dat safe(his memories r back).When elena came in,acting all goody goody,I wanted sum1 in d series to pour her acid(no offense to elena fans).Stefan got his memories back and d mumu gal is happy even though he's suffering.mscheew.
3.Katherine is growing old fast and has few months to live.She even cut her daughter outta her life,not because she hastes her but because she doesn't want her daughter to see he grow old and die.
4.Damon..wat can I say,he's still tryna impress elena.urgh!
When he called silas,telling him bout helping bonnie grin silas no gree o.He was even happy to let d universe take control of d doppleganger situation.
5.Tessa was asked of damon to help bring bonnie back but she needed 3 dopplegangers to perform d spell(carzy Amara,lovely-sarcastic katherine and goody-goody Elena).I pitied amara tho.seeing ghosts no be small thing.
While tessa was performing d spell,silas stopped d whole thing and was telling him bout how ahe loved him..blablabla..silas dint care and he stabbed her.
6.Amara was taken by stefan and silas got to know about it from him.
Silas found amara and she told him dat she loved him and still love him but she can't stay alive anymore.Silas understood.they wre both teary-eyed(I was too).Just as silas was about to cut amara's throat,stefan showed up and shoved him against a tree,choking hi.
Silas went all witchy on stefan b4 stefan killed him with a knife.(*crying..I ll miss him).
Before Damon could stop amara from killing herself,she took d knife from silas' chest and killed herself,romeo and juliet things.
7.Tessa finished d spell while amara was dying.
She promised to help katherine to stop aging but she broke her promise and killed herself saying,"true love prevails,universe be damned".what tessa doesn't understand is dat love has to be both ways.Even in death she was crazy.
8.Bonnie is alive and her friends are happy too.Kongi don hold her and jeremy sotey they started making out..grin awww.
But now that bonnie is d anchor,she's now cray pants too or she ll become crazy like amara..why?Any supernatural dat dies passes tru bonnie and its gonna be painful as hell..so sad.
I would love to see how d writers get her outta d situation.
9.Stefan's memory in dat safe is hurting him(and me also).I loved d part where he told Elena dat he wanted her to be d one to save him.She and damon but they were busy enjoying themselves.
I hope they live forever with that guilt.

Stefan has suffered a lot.
My poor stefan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 12:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
nani.666:
and all the Two thousand year olds are dead...I've been really pondering why that Amara chic went nuts...I mean Silas was also calcified for 2000 years, he was still sane...then we find out that any supernatural being that dies has to pass through the “Anchor”...no wonder the b*tch was crazy...the number of dead supernatural beings that went through her over the 2000 years she was Calcified... all that pain...she try sha....oh and bonnie....LOL...I feel sorry for that one....She'll wish she was dead....now we know why Amara wanted to kill herself (and succeeded)....oh well...at least She'll get to cure her hornyness....ease those Whoremones... that b*tch has been eyeing Jeremias since she was on the other side....

my only sadness is that no one got to sample that Qetsiya chic....all that sexiness just wasted away.... sad

grin grin u r mean o.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
I'm up to date now. Is there a good reason why Katrina resurrected after having every drop of blood in her sucked out by Silas??
This story is getting really crazy by the moment
And that Qetsiyah or Tessa or wateve name she's answering to now is the proper definition of "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" geeez 2000yrs of pure biatchiness is freaking crazy shocked
And tying the Supernatural realm to O'Mara? Pure evil I say. Tsk i need a lesson on revenge from that sexy mother of lucifer cheesy
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by penzino(m): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:
1st off RIP silas,RIP tessa,RIP Amara.out of all these 3,I will miss silas d most with his crazy sense of humour.

1.The episode started with silas angry wit d whole world cuz of love.grin I I was dat couple,I for don run for my life.The couple sat there thinking he was cray cray wen he was talking bout immortality and wat not.And den silas gave terrible stomach ache to d man,that made him to start vomiting blood.the woman ran away(so much for love).
what I don't agree with in d scene was d way dey portrayed d woman.Are they now saying women in love run away wen there's trouble?I don't agree o but maybe I'm just overthinking it too much.
2.Stefan has PTSD..he wouldn't be able to sleep well without thinking bout d memories in dat safe(his memories r back).When elena came in,acting all goody goody,I wanted sum1 in d series to pour her acid(no offense to elena fans).Stefan got his memories back and d mumu gal is happy even though he's suffering.mscheew.
3.Katherine is growing old fast and has few months to live.She even cut her daughter outta her life,not because she hastes her but because she doesn't want her daughter to see he grow old and die.
4.Damon..wat can I say,he's still tryna impress elena.urgh!
When he called silas,telling him bout helping bonnie grin silas no gree o.He was even happy to let d universe take control of d doppleganger situation.
5.Tessa was asked of damon to help bring bonnie back but she needed 3 dopplegangers to perform d spell(carzy Amara,lovely-sarcastic katherine and goody-goody Elena).I pitied amara tho.seeing ghosts no be small thing.
While tessa was performing d spell,silas stopped d whole thing and was telling him bout how ahe loved him..blablabla..silas dint care and he stabbed her.
6.Amara was taken by stefan and silas got to know about it from him.
Silas found amara and she told him dat she loved him and still love him but she can't stay alive anymore.Silas understood.they wre both teary-eyed(I was too).Just as silas was about to cut amara's throat,stefan showed up and shoved him against a tree,choking hi.
Silas went all witchy on stefan b4 stefan killed him with a knife.(*crying..I ll miss him).
Before Damon could stop amara from killing herself,she took d knife from silas' chest and killed herself,romeo and juliet things.
7.Tessa finished d spell while amara was dying.
She promised to help katherine to stop aging but she broke her promise and killed herself saying,"true love prevails,universe be damned".what tessa doesn't understand is dat love has to be both ways.Even in death she was crazy.
8.Bonnie is alive and her friends are happy too.Kongi don hold her and jeremy sotey they started making out..grin awww.
But now that bonnie is d anchor,she's now cray pants too or she ll become crazy like amara..why?Any supernatural dat dies passes tru bonnie and its gonna be painful as hell..so sad.
I would love to see how d writers get her outta d situation.
9.Stefan's memory in dat safe is hurting him(and me also).I loved d part where he told Elena dat he wanted her to be d one to save him.She and damon but they were busy enjoying themselves.
I hope they live forever with that guilt.

Stefan has suffered a lot.
My poor stefan.

Thanx love in *klaus* voice

2 Likes

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 12:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ella.b You're forgetting Damon already had the the sheriff dredging the river to find Stefan, and Elena was going crazy with worry that she left school. It's not their fault Tessa has been watching all these time, so she had the upper hand finding Stef first. Cut my Damon n Elena some slack pls.

*Runs off to watch episode 7*
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
nani.666:

I see you brother. I was waiting for a Stefan sample but Plec had other ideas.

Ooh, Tessa why?.sad

uj_sizzle: Cut my Damon n Elena some slack pls.

My Delena fan is back kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
uj_sizzle: Ella.b You're forgetting Damon already had the the sheriff dredging the river to find Stefan, and Elena was going crazy with worry that she left school. It's not their fault Tessa has been watching all these time, so she had the upper hand finding Stef first. Cut my Damon n Elena some slack pls.

Say wat?
Stefan was in dat safe for 3months.
Elena and Damon were enjoying themselves for 3 months.
Silas was d one who even told Damon where his brother was held.
And dat was when Elena and Damon remembered bout him.
Normal ppl will call to know how sum1 is doing but damon dint call his own Brother..same blood o.
Tessa helping stefan isn't an excuse watsoever.if they had called and he dint answer,that woulda been better.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
I may not be a Delena fan as some of u are,But I still hope the guilt continues to hurt Delena 4eva.

Great that Silas and the others are gone… But
do the writers WANT us to hate Elena? I’m
honestly asking. She’s been annoying for a long time now but her speech at the end was
beyond selfish. Please give Stefan a new love
interest and break up Damon and Elena. Let
Elena be on her own and give me a reason to
give a crap about her. I should not dislike the
female lead in a show this badly.
Elena’s little “speech” she gave to Stefan was
the most selfish thing anyone on TV has ever
said ever. “I need you to be okay”. I wanted
Stefan to say, “I WILL be okay, but when I am,it won’t be because I want to make you happy.It will be for me”. My hate her for just increased to a level so high, that I am ready to skip all of her scenes, even if it means missing out on some good Ian Somerhalder staring time.
O'taan!I ve said my own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
[quote author=joeydozzy]

I see you brother. I was waiting for a Stefan sample but Plec had other ideas.

Ooh, Tessa why?.sad

SMH... that Stefan is just useless tho...I kinda knew he wouldn't even go there...although I was hoping he would surprise me...I mean if twas Damon he would've totally sampled that babe...Just like he enjoyed Rebekah... and Lexy...and even That blonde bimbo before she became a vampire.... is there anyone Damon hasn't sampled in this series...? Bonnie...? I'm pretty sure he'll do her sooner or later.... Damon still remains my real G in this series....

and Katarina... I'm just feeling for that babe...that's the only chic in the series that gives me Joy now...I know she won't die...the show can't afford to kill her....
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:

Say wat?
Stefan was in dat safe for 3months.
Elena and Damon were enjoying themselves for 3 months.
Silas was d one who even told Damon where his brother was held.
And dat was when Elena and Damon remembered bout him.
Normal ppl will call to know how sum1 is doing but damon dint call his own Brother..same blood o.
Tessa helping stefan isn't an excuse watsoever.if they had called and he dint answer,that woulda been better.
Oh please, Elena called and he never returned the call nor picked. Damon is a selfish bastard, but i may excuse him because Stefan did say he wasn't going to hang around if Elena picked Damon.
Silas didn't tell Damon were Stefan was, Damon figured it out. You should replay the conversation he had with the sheriff while they were standing over the water.
Silas wasn't going to tell Damon were Stefan was till he had Katrina in his hands, and Damon figured Silas would have thrown Stefan in the river because it was big, deep and difficult to find anyone there(same reason why they wanted to dump Silas there in the first place).

Besides, there's nothing wrong with two people in love having a bit of fun. They did get around to finding him though, only to see that he had gone ripper on the poor dude that pulled his make shift casket out.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by UjSizzle(f): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
joeydozzy:
My Delena fan is back kiss
kiss
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
SMH... that Stefan is just useless tho...I kinda knew he wouldn't even go there...although I was hoping he would surprise me...I mean if twas Damon he would've totally sampled that babe...Just like he enjoyed Rebekah... and Lexy...and even That blonde bimbo before she became a vampire.... is there anyone Damon hasn't sampled in this series...? Bonnie...? I'm pretty sure he'll do her sooner or later.... Damon still remains my real G in this series....

Oh pleaseeeee not every guy is control by the pu..ssy or a pretty face. Stefan is a real man. His di..ck doesn't control him.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2013

Best scene best quote.

Please bring Silas back.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
I freaking luv silas

[size=20pt]"The idea of jeopardizing your relationship brings me this perverse amount of joy....So I have decided not to help you Damon" - Silas
[/size]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjQ_y6GZRww
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu: SMH... that Stefan is just useless tho...I kinda knew he wouldn't even go there...although I was hoping he would surprise me...I mean if twas Damon he would've totally sampled that babe...Just like he enjoyed Rebekah... and Lexy...and even That blonde bimbo before she became a vampire.... is there anyone Damon hasn't sampled in this series...? Bonnie...? I'm pretty sure he'll do her sooner or later.... Damon still remains my real G in this series....

Oh pleaseeeee not every guy is control by the pu..ssy or a pretty face. Stefan is a real man. His di..ck doesn't control him.

Gbam..
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by nani667: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu:

if by “Real man” you mean B•I•T•C•H A•S•S N•I•G•G•A....Then I totally agree with ya smiley that Stefan is just sad...always whining about turning off his humanity anytime something bad happens...he's like a little baby... Damon and Stefan are the same...even worse thangs have happened to Damon...but you don't hear him whining about humanity and shii....Stefan really needs to grow the F*ck up and get laid .....!! I'm sure that'll solve his problems...

Meanwhile... hope Qetsiya comes back to life again tho.... smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
nani.666:

if by “Real man” you mean B•I•T•C•H A•S•S N•I•G•G•A....Then I totally agree with ya smiley that Stefan is just sad...always whining about turning off his humanity anytime something bad happens...he's like a little baby... Damon and Stefan are the same...even worse thangs have happened to Damon...but you don't hear him whining about humanity and shii....Stefan really needs to grow the F*ck up and get laid .....!! I'm sure that'll solve his problems...

You make no freaking sense, this is totally offtopic as to what we are talking abt.

We are talking about the reason why Stefan did not slam his pen..is into Tessa Pu..ssy.

And hes not a bi..tch aszz nigga. Maybe thats the word ya all give to niggas with real emotions. LMFAO at comparing Damon and Stfean, you blind or just plain ignorant? How can you compared them two? Stefan have been through much worse emotional wise and that can leave a toll on anyone. Not forget Stefan actually has a caring nature, hes not heartless like Damon.

And going by the Vampire dairies theory, everything magnify when you're a vampire, and Stefan as a human was very caring, kind and loving. And off course that magnified as a vampire so the only whining bit..ch nigga here is you lot that keep calling Stefan that cuz going by the vampire diaries storyline, sane people would know not to say such.

And not forgetting that Stefan and Damon have a completely different personality, just like Klaus and Elijah.

Nuff said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:
I may not be a Delena fan as some of u are,But I still hope the guilt continues to hurt Delena 4eva.

Great that Silas and the others are gone… But
do the writers WANT us to hate Elena? I’m
honestly asking. She’s been annoying for a long time now but her speech at the end was
beyond selfish. Please give Stefan a new love
interest and break up Damon and Elena. Let
Elena be on her own and give me a reason to
give a crap about her. I should not dislike the
female lead in a show this badly.
Elena’s little “speech” she gave to Stefan was
the most selfish thing anyone on TV has ever
said ever. “I need you to be okay”. I wanted
Stefan to say, “I WILL be okay, but when I am,it won’t be because I want to make you happy.It will be for me”. My hate her for just increased to a level so high, that I am ready to skip all of her scenes, even if it means missing out on some good Ian Somerhalder staring time.
O'taan!I ve said my own.

Don't mind that batch, didn't you hear what she was saying to him?

I am happy I am in love blah blah blah.

Why you telling Stefan all this? You are happy, and you are in love, but you will get off your azzz, and you will race like a horse just to go find out who Stefan is sleeping with. Batch pleaseeeee!!! Your bullshi...t is becoming overbearing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu: Calling all fans of the Vampire Diaries. Lets talk about it here as the show goes on.

Your favorite character, scenes, etc

Love these two films.. I'm madly in love with them.. Can't wait to download new episodes this week.. @op.. Thanks for this post... *bookmarked*

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Love these two films.. I'm madly in love with them.. Can't wait to download new episodes this week.. @op.. Thanks for this post... *bookmarked*
Welcome on board sweetheart. We need more Stelena fans in here. smiley smiley
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Great review from this person

Three Ninas. Three deaths. One incredible episode.
I hope Nina Dobrev took a nice long nap after shooting the Nov. 14 episode of The Vampire Diaries, because that girl worked her butt off. In fact, she worked all three of her butts off, as the doppelgangers were the key components in Tessa’s (Janina Gavankar) spell to make Bonnie (Kat Graham) the new anchor to the other side. And while the ladies’ efforts paid off by the end of the hour, achieving their goal came at a price. A deadly price. Three people died!
Silas (Paul Wesley) and Amara were the first two to die, and it was actually weirdly beautiful the way it happened. Pissed at his doppelganger for more reasons than I can even begin to fathom, Stefan delivered a fatal stab to Silas, leaving him to die in the arms of his once-mistress. Not wanting to remain on earth without him, Amara then turned the knife on herself, creating an eerily romantic Romeo & Juliet moment for the two of them.
But maybe someone should have told Tessa about Silas and Amara’s eternity of love, because she was kind of under the impression that Silas was waiting for her on the other side. (Seriously, she could have really used a few good girlfriends to set her straight.) Unfortunately, the clueless/ancient she-devil slit her wrists and bled out on the Salvatores’ carpet. Womp, womp!

Back to Bonnie for a minute: She may finally be among the living — that scene with her and Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) in front of the fireplace was the first time I’ve ever taken them seriously as a couple — but her revival came with a massive catch. Now that she’s the anchor to the other side, she feels every single supernatural death! Is it any wonder why Damon (Ian Somerhalder) always referred to Amara as “crazy pants?” I’d be pretty freakin’ crazy, too!
Katherine’s Diagnosis
Tessa’s death was especially bad news for Katherine, who received a less-than-promising diagnosis from Dr. Maxfield (Rick Cosnett) this week. When Silas drained Katherine’s cure blood, it caused her to start aging rapidly — hence her whole hair-going-grey, teeth-falling-out situation — and she only has a few months before she joins Silas, Tessa and Amara in the ground.
Don’t expect Katherine to use her final months bonding with her daughter, though. Nadia (Olga Fonda) attempted to cozy up to her estranged mother, but Katherine basically told her to get lost, and get lost she did! Nadia said she’s heading back to Prague, but with everything that’s going on with the Travelers — where has Matt (Zach Roerig) been, by the way?! — I don’t think we’ve seen the last of her.

Nina Dobrev & Paul Wesley, Why Are You Both So Talented?
OK, we’ve reached the part of the recap where I start lavishing people with praise — beginning with Nina. I know this is The CW, and no show has ever been nominated for an Emmy, but I was blown away by her performance(s) this week. Not since Tatiana Maslany on Orphan Black have I seen one person play three different characters, at the same time in a single scene, so flawlessly. I legitimately forgot that Elena, Katherine and Amara were being played by the same actress. Bravo, Nina!
Paul also deserves a bevy of accolades for his performance this week, as he managed to simultaneously portray Silas at his emotional and comedic peaks. Between the first scene, with Silas explaining his love life to two strangers at a bus stop, and the second-to-last scene, with Silas’ demise, I was reminded what an incredible talent Paul really is. And with Stefan’s apparent PTSD storyline coming up, I think we’re in store for more A+ work from Mr. Wesley.

Source [url]http://everythingtopnews..com.au/2013/11/vampire-diaries-recap-two-lovers-are.html
[/url]
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
nani.666:

u are saying crap.
Damon hasn't suffered half of wat stefan hs suffered..
Give me instances where damon has suffered biko..just tell me.
Is it ripper state?being unable to control blood lust?
Is it amnesia?
Heartbreaks?
Being compelled and controlled by klaus?
Trying so hard to make every1 happy,even his brother?

Tell me o.
Damon Has Never Ever Suffered Half Of What Stefan Has Suffered.

1 Like

Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by ellab(f): 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
rokiatu:

Don't mind that batch, didn't you hear what she was saying to him?

I am happy I am in love blah blah blah.

Why you telling Stefan all this? You are happy, and you are in love, but you will get off your azzz, and you will race like a horse just to go find out who Stefan is sleeping with. Batch pleaseeeee!!! Your bullshi...t is becoming overbearing.

My dear..tell dem o.
Damon dis,damon dat..mscheew.
When stefan does sum'n Delena fans will see it as weakness..pathetic.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:

My dear..tell dem o.
Damon dis,damon dat..mscheew.
When stefan does sum'n Delena fans will see it as weakness..pathetic.

They are so freaking annoying I swear. I mean support whoever you wanna support but don't bring down another in the process.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
ella.b:

u are saying crap.
Damon hasn't suffered half of wat stefan hs suffered..
Give me instances where damon has suffered biko..just tell me.
Is it ripper state?being unable to control blood lust?
Is it amnesia?
Heartbreaks?
Being compelled and controlled by klaus?
Trying so hard to make every1 happy,even his brother?

Tell me o.
Damon Has Never Ever Suffered Half Of What Stefan Has Suffered.

Thank you Thank you Thank you.
Re: The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (320) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.