Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) (40049 Views)

Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Actress Cossy Ojiakor With Lots Of Pussy (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by chachacorner: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2013
http://chachacorner.com/see-cossy-ojiakor-looking-decently-dressed-photos/

Such a welcome relief to see Big busted actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor wearing clothes that cover her up… I find it refreshing! Hope she keeps it up

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Akshow: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2013
yawnsssssssssssssssssss

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Darlenebabe: 11:26am On Apr 02, 2013
nice
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Nice outfit, but I can still see her balloons.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
Met this lady at Lekki with a couple of her friends and the bouncer didnt wanna let her in, cos of the shabby dressing, I had to intervene and help her in, its better if she dresses this way.

6 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by badmeat(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Gbregedegbai,otula something
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by SlyIg(f): 8:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
I pray she continues dressing this way.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2013
Not impressed. Cossy needs to remain her indecently dressed self. The world is already over-saturated by too many decent dressers; we don't even notice them anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
okpari o
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nuzo1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2013
Means she will loose her notoriety in a twinkle of an eye. wink
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by slimyem: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
Billyonaire: Met this lady at Lekki with a couple of her friends and the bouncer didnt wanna let her in, cos of the shabby dressing, I had to intervene and help her in, its better if she dresses this way.
Story!!undecided

37 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by HARDDON: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2013
Simply smh.

You can take d 'fowl' öff d ghetto buh you can't take the ghetto off d 'fowl'

Wanobesexyslutstandingöntopofabedforshots!

How whack!
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2013
waiting for it to enta front page
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by gulfer: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2013
Even though she is conservative here, the Cossy picture I have in my memory is about them heavy boobsies and her flaunts. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2013
her bo.o..b.s are still in your face
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2013
Dis moderator likes self servicing
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
See white face like vampire diaries.... undecided
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ah! Hope dashed!!! sad

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by moneyhungry(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
Billyonaire: Met this lady at Lekki with a couple of her friends and the bouncer didnt wanna let her in, cos of the shabby dressing, I had to intervene and help her in, its better if she dresses this way.
u mean am?
abeg, tell me more...
i am d owner of d club.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
What is decent about that picture. Her face alone is an abomination cheesy

Just take a good look at her black, wrinkled feet shocked shocked shocked shocked. Yuck!!! Disgusting !!

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Cocodiva: 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
proO1: Not impressed. Cossy needs to remain her indecently dressed self. The world is already over-saturated by too many decent dressers; we don't even notice them anymore.
Are you for real? Get it checked
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Cocodiva: 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
The dressing is not even decent anyway
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by sureteeboy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
...and what's that for? Is that going to delete all previous pics of her indecency?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by vision2050: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2013
~vicky~:
Ah! Hope dashed!!! sad
chai!! U no do well oo grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by mysticgal(f): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
atleast
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by tutu1: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2013
lol her only decent pic is taken standing on bed with out shoes OMG this is realy some low class b...ch lol she is not even sexy to start with
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by Annie2gud(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
China doll,Age subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Decently Dressed (Picture) by fittty(m): 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
She's sexgzy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity, And Makeup / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich / Korede Bello's Poll Shows That Yoruba Girls/Guys Are More Romantic - Do U Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.