Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife (4583 Views)

Help! My Pregnant Wife Is Acting Strange! / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / Would You Allow Your Teenage Children Be Intimate Under The Same Roof As You? (2) (3) (4)

Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by rugcarpet: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2013
My wife is four months pregnant, since then, the urge to be intimate with her like before is low as I am Nt dat comfortable with being intimate with her in that condition, even if I try to, I won't last till like 5mins, the funniest thing is dat She is like demanding more at this time than before......... didn't know Wat to do oooh
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by aadetoyin(f): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2013
Aha! Why are u scared. U should only stay away if its high risk pregnancy. If not, go straight ahead because u can't hurt ur baby. So scope and toast urself very well before it and just know that u can't hurt baby.
Pls give madam all the ... That she wants

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by rugcarpet: 11:03am On Apr 02, 2013
I think that is my concern, feeling like I'm going to hurt the baby and the mother. so I'm not always ready for intimacy emotionally. Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Darlenebabe: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2013
women tend to b sexually active during pregancy. u can sleep wit her witout fear n stop during her 3rd trimester

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by uboma(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
Having sex during pregnancy is safe for both the mother and child. Your doctor can confirm that for a fact. Try positions comfortable for her like lying side by side with her. Avoid penetrating too hard. By all means, please do have sex with your wife. But discuss with her to ascertain if she is comfortable with her

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by greatgod2012(f): 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
Sir, if the pregancy is not a high-risk one, abeg, dey fire dey go, 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester, just dey go, you cant hurt any of them(baby and mother), the baby is already protected with and by amniotic sac, so, no qualms, if your wiffy ask, give her, if you feel like, ask her, talking from experience, all my pregnancies never put a gap btwn i and hubby, so, do away with that fear that you are going to hurt the baby or the mother.

I guess you are a first timer, if yes, then your fear is normal, so, no problem, you only have to change position aroud 5-term because of the protruding belly to maybe, from behind or other position in which you will not have to rest on the belly.
All in all, enjoy your wife and let your wife enjoy you.
You can ask your wife to get the book"everywoman", if she hasnt got one, its helpful for you both, most of what you may be afraid of are explained there.

Wishing your wife safe pregnancy and joyful delivery in advance.
Cheers.

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by gunuvi(m): 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
And not to forget, its best to give her from back..=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =)),

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by feminineA: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2013
Fear not op. Its normal for men to be afraid. First your thingy cannot get to the baby. I remembered when I was pregnant my husband will say he doesn't want the baby to grab his thingy. But its not possible, the distance btw the baby and d*ck is much moreso the baby is covered in a sac.
Also, your wife is the one demanding give it to her and satisfy her. For now you can stil lie on her except if she says she's not comfortable then na backdoor straight. However be careful and considerate when thrusting always ask her if she's comfortable with it.
my husband and I did it all through my pregnancy period the last was 3 days before the birth

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by drnoel: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2013

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by rugcarpet: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
greatgod2012: Sir, if the pregancy is not a high-risk one, abeg, dey fire dey go, 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester, just dey go, you cant hurt any of them(baby and mother), the baby is already protected with and by amniotic sac, so, no qualms, if your wiffy ask, give her, if you feel like, ask her, talking from experience, all my pregnancies never put a gap btwn i and hubby, so, do away with that fear that you are going to hurt the baby or the mother.

I guess you are a first timer, if yes, then your fear is normal, so, no problem, you only have to change position aroud 5-term because of the protruding belly to maybe, from behind or other position in which you will not have to rest on the belly.
All in all, enjoy your wife and let your wife enjoy you.
You can ask your wife to get the book"everywoman", if she hasnt got one, its helpful for you both, most of what you may be afraid of are explained there.

Wishing your wife safe pregnancy and joyful delivery in advance.

Thanks sister. Actually my first time.
Cheers.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by uboma(m): 2:52pm On Apr 02, 2013
Darlene babe: women tend to b sexually active during pregancy. u can sleep wit her witout fear n stop during her 3rd trimester

As long as there are no complications with the pregnancy, it is safe to have sex thru out the period of pregnancy. Infact sex is more encouraged during the last trimester as it helps to induce labour. @ op, pls u can still confirm with ur doctor. The watchword here is for u to be gentle with her during sex

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2013
uboma: Having sex during pregnancy is safe for both the mother and child. Your doctor can confirm that for a fact. Try positions comfortable for her like lying side by side with her. Avoid penetrating too hard. By all means, please do have sex with your wife. But discuss with her to ascertain if she is comfortable with her

Nice advice there , make he no go puncture him pikin eye grin
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2013

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by coogar: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2013
chaircover: There are 2 things here.

1. Poster doesnt feel like making love to his wife
2. He doesnt last as long as he used to

sir, you have received very good advise here about the safety of sex during non high risk pregnancy's, however one thing no one has asked is if you still find your wife attractive. Many men see their wives as more attractive and blooming during their pregnacy, while a smaller number dont, so you need to be truthful to yourself on the real reasons why you are finding it difficult to make love to your wife. Hopefully its just that you are scared of hurting the baby and your fears have now been allayed.

his fears have been allayed? how?
chaircover, what if this bloke carries an extra-large package that can bruise the baby's head? i know i have been told several times on this section that there's no danger but i am still not convinced.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by coogar: 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
chaircover: cooger this is for you cool

haaaaaaa.....
if this is the true depiction of the foetus, my baby is not safe. i am very sure the tip would touch the head of my baby. grin
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
If the baby grabs the invading Kondo and bites it off nko?
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by coogar: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
chaircover:
That means you have a very crooked something cool

well - my ancestors were warriors in the desert of senegal - they were well-packaged. grin
however, your online shop would come to my rescue. i am ordering about a dozen toys in the coming months so brace yourself. grin

dayokanu: If the baby grabs the invading Kondo and bites it off nko?

true talk.....
these babies of nowadays - very aggressive feeding habit! the son of my friend finishes baby food in a day or two. boy eats like a giant! i told my friend the baby must have been from a famine-ridden country in his other life.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
^^ Especially male infants, If you see the way they attack bo00bies you would think there is cocaine in it
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by coogar: 5:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Especially male infants, If you see the way they attack bo00bies you would think there is cocaine in it

male infants have always loved boobs - i breastfed for 3 yrs! grin cheesy grin
legend has it that i wanted nothing else but boobs. the milk wasn't even the motivation but having something to suck on.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

male infants have always loved boobs - i breastfed for 3 yrs! grin cheesy grin
legend has it that i wanted nothing else but boobs. the milk wasn't even the motivation but having something to suck on.
gringringringringrin
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by rugcarpet: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wonderful replies. Learnt a lot.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by ikamefa(f): 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2013
chaircover:

That means you have a very crooked something cool
coogar:

well - my ancestors were warriors in the desert of senegal - they were well-packaged. grin
however, your online shop would come to my rescue. i am ordering about a dozen toys in the coming months so brace yourself. grin

true talk.....
these babies of nowadays - very aggressive feeding habit! the son of my friend finishes baby food in a day or two. boy eats like a giant! i told my friend the baby must have been from a famine-ridden country in his other life.

dayokanu: If the baby grabs the invading Kondo and bites it off nko?

chei! grin
dayokanu: ^^ Especially male infants, If you see the way they attack bo00bies you would think there is cocaine in it

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

unah well for this thread so?
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Beync(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Chei! grin grin
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by OperaMini1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2013
Darlene babe: women tend to b sexually active during pregancy. u can sleep wit her witout fear n stop during her 3rd trimester

Stop at 3rd trimester, I no sure say that one na true.

My son grabs it, as if he's In a love making session with his mom.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Heartibaby(f): 10:39am On Apr 04, 2013
chaircover: There are 2 things here.

1. Poster doesnt feel like making love to his wife
2. He doesnt last as long as he used to

sir, you have received very good advise here about the safety of sex during non high risk pregnancy's, however one thing no one has asked is if you still find your wife attractive. Many men see their wives as more attractive and blooming during their pregnacy, while a smaller number dont, so you need to be truthful to yourself on the real reasons why you are finding it difficult to make love to your wife. Hopefully its just that you are scared of hurting the baby and your fears have now been allayed.

Good point. The Op's problem may not be the fear of hurting the baby but the fact that he does not find his wife attractive sexually in her pregnant state. He should ask himself what the problem truly is in order to be able to solve the problem.

Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by rugcarpet: 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Heartibaby:

Good point. The Op's problem may not be the fear of hurting the baby but the fact that he does not find his wife attractive sexually in her pregnant state. He should ask himself what the problem truly is in order to be able to solve the problem.

I still find her more attractive, but the main problem i that i dont last long as i used to........ cos of my state of emotion, just want to do it quick a leave her to rest for fear of unknown
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
@op,if psychologically u r not fit, u can finger her.there r other ways to enjoy each other other than penile pleasure.
Re: Afraid To Be Intimate With My Pregnant Wife by Gayorg: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2015
rugcarpet:
My wife is four months pregnant, since then, the urge to be intimate with her like before is low as I am Nt dat comfortable with being intimate with her in that condition, even if I try to, I won't last till like 5mins, the funniest thing is dat She is like demanding more at this time than before......... didn't know Wat to do oooh

Hi bruv! this response might be coming in very very late indeed, but for the benefit comment readers, i luckily stumbled on an article that gives complete perfect answer to your question of being intimate with your woman while she is pregnant, you might have also heard of Madam Felicia.

The lady is an enigma, read her article on this topic here.

http://madamfelicia.org/safest-pregnancy-sex-positions-couples/

I'm 8 Months Pregnant With Hymen Still Intact, Can't Bear To Be Disvirgined / BEING PREGNANT: Ladies/guys What Do You Miss Most About Your Body/wife. / Help-how Do I Tell My Daughter That The Man She Calls Daddy Is Her Stepfather

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60