Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

***Blank Topic*** I dey vex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex (797 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Are Some Guys So Foolish Before Some Mere Girls? E Dey Vex Me Wella! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by lokito: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2013
Do i say it's wrong when she airs out every quarrel you have with her on BBM, Facebook or nairaland
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by blackpanther25(m): 2:24am On Apr 03, 2013
That is some women for you, very impulsive. Have you spoken to her about it? Tell her you like to keep things private and she should not air it for the whole fb etc to see. Its kinda childish too
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by ashmanpolo: 3:12am On Apr 03, 2013
black_panther25: That is some women for you, very impulsive. Have you spoken to her about it? Tell her you like to keep things private and she should not air it for the whole fb etc to see. Its kinda childish too

Very childish
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by Mynd44: 3:16am On Apr 03, 2013
That's what happens when you date kids

1 Like

Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by ashmanpolo: 4:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Mynd_44: That's what happens when you date kids

Mynd, how would u feel if it happens to u
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by Mynd44: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2013
ashmanpolo:

Mynd, how would u feel if it happens to u
I do not not date women who cannot distinguish between a virtual world and the real one. Posting your personnal problems on you status is sign of some deep issues which include insecurity and attention seeking from both her BF and everyone else. These two are turn offs to me

1 Like

Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by Princeparix(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2013
Op ur guilty of d same offence wink
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by 190: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2013
most nigerian girls are guilty of such grin grin
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by jntyjnty007(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
lokito: Do i say it's wrong when she airs out every quarrel you have with her on BBM, Facebook or nairaland

Not good at all. Smacks of immaturity and spitefulness.
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
Very Childish!
Typical of not just ladies in Nigeria, but even guys!
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by Mynd44: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2013
AmBeautiful: Very Childish!
Typical of not just ladies in Nigeria, but even guys!
Dem plenty for NL sef
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by hariorh: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
jntyjnty007:

Not good at all. Smacks of immaturity and spitefulness.

Add insecurity and foolishness to it.
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
cringe inducing
Re: ***Blank Topic*** I dey vex by pato405(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2013
9ja babes for you sad

(1) (Reply)

Womanizer Signs: 5 Warning Signs That You're Dating A Womanizer / What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? / How To Maintain A Constant Love Relationship With Your Spouse Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.