Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? (37514 Views)

Prime Minister David Cameron Sleeping At Sister-in-law's Wedding (PHOTO) / Sweden's Left-Party To Ban Men From Urinating While Standing / British Prime Minister, David Cameron, Traveling In A Public Train. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by browncool(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Why is the photo smaller than a passport size?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28: You guys need to understand the importance of public relations and how the public perceives you, if Cameron were to reveal his true character to the public he would be voted out of office in the next general election.

if everyone revealed their true self, no one would be good enough to lead. no human is perfect. cameron smoked marijuana as a youth too - he had the average life of an adolescent male in the uk.

Tories abhorr anyone who did not attend the same schools as them and who do not come from the same privileged background as themselves, since over 80% of the british population do not fall into that category the tories have to portray themselves in a way that will make them electable and that is by PRETENDING TO BE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE- they are not like everyone else, majority of them were born with silver spoons in their mouths and have never done an honest days work in their lives, take a look at Cameron's cabinet -almost all of them come from privileged backgrounds, worked in the city of london as bankers or corporate lawyers , made millions and have no understanding about how ordinary (poor) british people live.

must one be poor to lead his people? even if we agree for argument's sake that they have no understanding about how ordinary poor people live, they still make attempts to understand the masses. compare them to nigerian leaders and you would see the stark contrast!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2013
ochukoccna:

Whilst it may be for the media, its something politicians in occidental nations do regularly
US VP Joe Biden took a train daily from [is it?] Delaware to Washington when he was a senator
This is because most of them are in it for the service they give and not the money they get
Only if our Nigerian politrickers could imbibe that

if you beleive this you will believe anything.

Joe Biden - in it for the service and not for his own personal gain - my belle oh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me here oh.

if only you know the amount of money these US politicians make from lobbyists and special interest groups you would never make the above statement.

2 Likes

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by AjanleKoko: 2:03pm On Apr 02, 2013
In an egalitarian society, where fundamental human rights are respected, 'humility' is not regarded as a virtue. The social construct does not cater to individual egos.
Only in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, where human rights are similar to those in Europe before the Renaissance, do we talk about 'humility'.

Why should anyone give a crap about what David Cameron does in a train? So long as he does the job he was employed by the state to do. Unlike Nigeria where we have voluntarily ceded our freedom to our fellow Nigerians, and arrogate de facto overlord-ship to them. angry
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

if everyone revealed their true self, no one would be good enough to lead. no human is perfect. cameron smoked marijuana as a youth too - he had the average life of an adolescent male in the uk.

must one be poor to lead his people? even if we agree for argument's sake that they have no understanding about how ordinary poor people live, they still make attempts to understand the masses. compare them to nigerian leaders and you would see the stark contrast!

Understand the masses? how? Are you oblivious to the ongoing dismantling of the NHS, the rising unemployment, the stagnation of wages and the alarming rise in cost of living - all courtesy of this Conlib govt spearheaded by "man of the people" David (call me Dave) Cameron?

oh and the attempt to blame it all on immigrants?
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28:
Understand the masses? how? Are you oblivious to the ongoing dismantling of the NHS, the rising unemployment, the stagnation of wages and the alarming rise in cost of living - all courtesy of this Conlib govt spearheaded by "man of the people" David (call me Dave) Cameron?

oh and the attempt to blame it all on immigrants?

the bankers and labour caused this mess. the debt is ridiculous and it has to be reduced - thus the cuts!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
AjanleKoko: In an egalitarian society, where fundamental human rights are respected, 'humility' is not regarded as a virtue. The social construct does not cater to individual egos.
Only in Nigeria and other parts of Africa, where human rights are similar to those in Europe before the Renaissance, do we talk about 'humility'.

Why should anyone give a crap about what David Cameron does in a train? So long as he does the job he was employed by the state to do. Unlike Nigeria where we have voluntarily ceded our freedom to our fellow Nigerians, and arrogate de facto overlord-ship to them. angry

the thing is he isnt even doing the job he was employed to do - since he's been in office he has plunged the average briton into the kind of hardship that even margaret thatcher would have regarded as too harsh.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by groovie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Yeah, hes on the train and 50% of the passengers are MI6
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28:
the thing is he isnt even doing the job he was employed to do - since he's been in office he has plunged the average briton into the kind of hardship that even margaret thatcher would have regarded as too harsh.

what's he meant to do? cameron came in to meet the mess labour left in the loo.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

the bankers and labour caused this mess. the debt is ridiculous and it has to be reduced - thus the cuts!

hahaha at least you have admitted the banks involvment in it - what has Cameron done to punish the banks ?

absolutely nothing,

and let me even go further to say that instead of punishing the banks he has taken the easy way out by transferring the blame to the poor , why is he reforming the welfare state ? were the poor responsible for the economic crisis that we are now in?

the truth is that Cameron dare not penalise the banking system because they are powerful and they can remove him from power, they also donated to his election campaign , instead he punishes the poor and the helpless by taking away their means of survival - Cameron is a complete and utter disgrace and the british people know it.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
groovie: Yeah, hes on the train and 50% of the passengers are MI6

thank you
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

what's he meant to do? cameron came in to meet the mess labour left in the loo.

look Coogar - labour, tory- they are all working for the same multinationals and banking cartels - it doesnt matter what they call themselves - the multinationals and banks own and control everything - democracy in the western world is nothing more than a dog and pony show - used to bamboozle the public into thinking that their votes count when in reality your vote does not and can not change anything.

1 Like

Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28:
hahaha at least you have admitted the banks involvment in it - what has Cameron done to punish the banks ?
absolutely nothing,

what can he do? the recession was under the labour government!

and let me even go further to say that instead of punishing the banks he has taken the easy way out by transferring the blame to the poor , why is he reforming the welfare state ? were the poor responsible for the economic crisis that we are now in?

the masses contributed to the mess as well. who were the people buying 5-8 mortgages at the same time and defaulting on the payment? seriously?

the truth is that Cameron dare not penalise the banking system because they are powerful and they can remove him from power, they also donated to his election campaign , instead he punishes the poor and the helpless by taking away their means of survival - Cameron is a complete and utter disgrace and the british people know it.

like i said, the masses contributed to the mess as well. at the end of the day, it's always the grass that would bear the brunt.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Shyte, how will this back and forth between coogar ad cap28 reduce my council tax and all the bills I got last week?? grin Even the NHS is messed up right now... I might have to declare myself permanently unstable mentally and get sectioned for a month to get these mofos off my back... grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by 1forall: 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
eastOFwest: And you think David Cameron is not chauffeured around in a bullet proofed vehicle? I laugh in posh haughty queen's english.

Try stepping next to him in that train and you'll know that all those people sitting around, in the carefully
stage managed carriage, are not ordinary passengers!

Of course he is no doubt. I was referring to the difference in cultures between Western & African leadership, not specifically about the perks of office which are available to virtually every national leader which the Nigerian/African ones are wont to abuse. Please get it clearly.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx: Shyte, how will this back and forth between coogar ad cap28 reduce my council tax and all the bills I got last week?? grin Even the NHS is messed up right now... I might have to declare myself permanently unstable mentally and get sectioned for a month to get these mofos off my back... grin

have you heard of the bedroom tax? grin cheesy grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

the spare bedroom one ? grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by ORAFA(m): 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:
what can he do? the recession was under the labour government!

You can't really blame labour for a recession that was caused by the yanks... However, David Cameron hasn't shown enough wit to claim he's doing any better than the labour government... He does't even match up to Tony Blair in all ramifications... Tony Blair's achilles heel was the silly military adventurism to Iraq and Afghanistan - aside that, he's definitely one of the greatest British leaders since world war 2...

And David Cameron is also towing the same military adventurism path just to show his conservative base that he's Thatcher-esque... Heck, it's now a case of never ending triple-dip recession all the time...

the masses contributed to the mess as well. who were the people buying 5-8 mortgages at the same time and defaulting on the payment? seriously?

The banks created the bubble and the masses took advantage of the loopholes - blame the banks not the masses...

like i said, the masses contributed to the mess as well. at the end of the day, it's always the grass that would bear the brunt.

Nah, everyone should bear the brunt, not just the masses... However, David Cameron seems to care about only strangling the masses and giving his conservative elitists a pass... That's a NO NO!! We should all be in this mess together...
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

Damn!! I definitely need to move to Somalia and live on the pirate ships...

Life without bills is all I want... sad
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by dvonne(f): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
justwise:

You? When did you become a political animal?

When the pinch became a blow....Just vote labour
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
the spare bedroom one ? grin

yes.....
the spare bedroom one is the funniest and ridiculous!
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by okechukwu2013: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
He was simply complying to the dictates of his own society. This is not a case of humility he has no choice than to behave in that manner. Every society is different from others.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
dvonne:

Why vote labour?? Who have they got?? undecided undecided
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
mtchew who cares. It's all for media purposes
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by cap28: 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
David Cameron = over privileged douche bag who is only where he is in life today courtesy of the silver spoon that he found in his mouth at birth.

Whilst students at Oxford University, Cameron, boris johnson and nathaniel rothschild of the famous rothschild banking family were involved in acts of vandalism, violence and excessive cocaine ingestion, today these over privileged tossers are now hailed as exemplary citizens worthy of our respect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6MtAxTYQ0
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
dvonne:

grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
cap28: David Cameron = over privileged douche bag who is only where he is in life today courtesy of the silver spoon that he found in his mouth at birth.

While he was a student at Oxford University Cameron, boris johnson and nathaniel rothschild of the famous rothschild banking family were involved in acts of vandalism, violence and excessive cocaine ingestion, today these over privileged tossers are now hailed as exemplary citizens worthy of our respect:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ6MtAxTYQ0
i do love a bit of boris though, funny chap grin grin grin
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
adaobi123:
i do love a bit of boris though, funny chap grin grin grin

Gatts no love for scrambled eggs hair having Boris and his bikes...

Closing down youth centres is a NO NO... undecided
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by coogar: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
shymexx:
Damn!! I definitely need to move to Somalia and live on the pirate ships...

Life without bills is all I want... sad

i have got 2 options by the end of the year - nigeria or switzerland. britain can fück off until things improve.
Re: David Cameron Standing In A Public Train (Pictures) - Humility? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
coogar:

i have got 2 options by the end of the year - nigeria or switzerland. britain can fück off until things improve.

Same here - I'm still scheming for the right country to move to...

It might be a country in the ME or Brazil - I just can't stand the damn bills and the taxes!!

I got an electricity bill of freaking 500quids for just 3months last week... I'm not paying that, they might as well get the bailiffs to come break my door down..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abbas Ahmed: Grandson Of Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed In Israeli Airstrike / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.