Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. (2918 Views)

Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / 10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Get N100,000/month With Fiverr Secret+free Solo Ads+free Marketting Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by MrMurdah: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hi Guys.

There has been so much talk about Fiverr. However, the truth remains that the site offers one of the easiest ways to make money online and does not discriminate against Nigerians. And with the new Payoneer card you can forget about the hassles of PayPal and withdraw your money in a few days from any MasterCard ATM machine.

Unfortunately, it is not everyone that has a good thing to say about Fiverr. Most critics of this site say that the cash is crap and not worth their time, it is just $5 (make that $4 if you remove Fiverr’s 20% commission). If we generously convert $1 to 160 naira, we still end up with 640 naira. You cannot even get yourself a 1,000 recharge card with that amount of money!

I agree!

So you cannot make serious money on Fiverr right?

Wrong.

There are people making a full-time income from Fiverr and I am talking about people living in America, UK , Canada and other developed countries. These are not people who benefit from the high exchange rates of their local currencies to the dollar and can live on $400 a month. They make $1,000’s a month because they have found great ways to up their earnings.

If you are looking for ways to increase the cash that you earn from this super site. Or you are still sitting on the fence because you feel it is a waste of your time; here are 5 smart ways you make more money with Fiverr.

Next Levels

The name Fiverr is misleading. People here it and think $5 is all that they can earn. $5 is the first amount of money that you are entitled to earn. If you make 10 sales in your first 30 days, you can sell stuff for $10. If you make 50 sales in your next 60 days, you can sell stuff for $20. If you become a top-rated seller, you can sell stuff for $50 or even $100 if you want. So $5 is only a stepping stone.

Make Delicious Offers

You have to get creative and make special offers on Fiverr, if you want to make money. Offer bonuses like “buy 2 and get one free”. Tell people to buy now because you just had a kid and want to celebrate and that you would soon change your offer. Tell people you would work for free, if they are happy with your work and send 5 referrals your way. Tell them anything that means more value for $5. This is very important especially if you are just starting out and need to get some positive ratings under your belt.

Promote other Online Endeavors

Do not forget that you can also be a buyer of services on Fiverr. You would be amazed at what you can get for $5! If you are looking to promote your Clickbank or Adsense site, Fiverr is a great way to get traffic for cheap. There are people here who would submit your articles to 1000’s of directories for $5. There are people who would blast your post to every forum on the planet. There are people that would give your site a mention on their Morning radio program or tweet your URL to 1000’s of followers. If you have other online interests and you are looking for traffic, use Fiverr.

Start a Business for Nigerians

Just like in the early days when credit card services were offered and people paid for things we wanted online. If you are a seller on Fiverr and have some money in your account, you can offer to pay for stuff for people and collect the naira equivalent.

You can take things to another level by being professional about it and building a site that sells Fiverr services to Nigerians. And yes! You can get a site for $5. However, it must not be more than 5 pages and you are meant to provide the content. It does not cover hosting and your domain name registration too.

There are many unique things that Nigerians would find appealing. I had a white Father Christmas guy sing for my son last Xmas and uploaded it on Facebook. People thought I was in Yankee. But I was Naija, live and direct. Imagine having some white chic wish you happy Valentine and having a video to prove it? This is a real money-spinner. Get this business right and you would not even need to be trying to sell services on Fiverr anymore. Be sure that you know what Nigerians are willing to pay money for and create a business around it.

Outsourcing

This method is a similar to what I just mentioned. The major difference is that this one goes beyond Nigeria and is about looking for work on freelance sites on the Internet, getting a winning bid and coming back to Fiverr to get the work done. This is another money-maker. You do not have to lift a finger to do anything. You just need money at hand to pay any Fiverr worker that you choose. Ensure that the guy has plenty of ratings and would allow you make any changes in case your client is not satisfied.

I hope these tips are helpful.

You can contact me on toluwalomo@gmail.com if you have any questions.

You can also post any inquiries here. I will try to respond as quickly as I can.
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by MrMurdah: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
No questions. I must be a very good teacher.
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by ebooksdepo: 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr Murdah,

Thank you for going to such extent to expatiate on the benefit of doing business

on Fiverr. I have been studying and preparing to launch a business of selling useful and

important E-books on Fiverr.

I am just a fresh newbie on fiverr, since i don't even have an account yet,

please could you just give us an open tutorial here on how i will send the E-books to

my Clients after they might have paid me on Fiverr.

May God's bountiful blessings overflow you as you help me out.

My Name is Atah, my Email is--- atingatah@gmail.com, and my GSM No. is 2348069429483.

BLESS YOU!!!
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by servicegiver: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2013
Is it possible to earn a living on fiver as a Nigerian?
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by MrMurdah: 6:33am On Apr 03, 2013
Attachment of earnings.
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by MrMurdah: 6:34am On Apr 03, 2013
@ attah.

You have not opened an account, so you are not exactly familiar with the features of Fiverr. These are basics and simple things that you can do once you open you account. Methinks explaining how to send your books might end up confusing you even more.

When you open your account, shoot me a mail. I will help you out.
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by eedriyz(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2013
fiverr is enough to take you away from your boss
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by servicegiver: 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
Think beyond fiverr because it will not make you rich in its enterity. All you need is an income source that keeps generating money into your bank account for life. This is what I call residual income. This is the only way to become really rich. Think about it.
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by eedriyz(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
service giver: Think beyond fiverr because it will not make you rich in its enterity. All you need is an income source that keeps generating money into your bank account for life. This is what I call residual income. This is the only way to become really rich. Think about it.

Well, I'm not the type that puts all eggs in a basket. But fiverr is strong and will continue to be for years to come
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by servicegiver: 9:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
Please don't be too harsh on me, I know what am talking about. I am also on fiverr, just advising you to look beyond fiverr, that is think of starting your own business like fiverr. Don't you think that is possible?

Only being a friend....
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by microben(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2013
[quote author=Mr Murdah]Hi Guys.

There has been so much talk about Fiverr. However, the truth remains that the site offers one of the easiest ways to make money online and does not discriminate against Nigerians. And with the new Payoneer card you can forget about the hassles of PayPal and withdraw your money in a few days from any MasterCard ATM machine.

Unfortunately, it is not everyone that has a good thing to say about Fiverr. Most critics of this site say that the cash is crap and not worth their time, it is just $5 (make that $4 if you remove Fiverr’s 20% commission). If we generously convert $1 to 160 naira, we still end up with 640 naira. You cannot even get yourself a 1,000 recharge card with that amount of money!

I agree!

So you cannot make serious money on Fiverr right?

Wrong.

There are people making a full-time income from Fiverr and I am talking about people living in America, UK , Canada and other developed countries. These are not people who benefit from the high exchange rates of their local currencies to the dollar and can live on $400 a month. They make $1,000’s a month because they have found great ways to up their earnings.

If you are looking for ways to increase the cash that you earn from this super site. Or you are still sitting on the fence because you feel it is a waste of your time; here are 5 smart ways you make more money with Fiverr.

Next Levels

The name Fiverr is misleading. People here it and think $5 is all that they can earn. $5 is the first amount of money that you are entitled to earn. If you make 10 sales in your first 30 days, you can sell stuff for $10. If you make 50 sales in your next 60 days, you can sell stuff for $20. If you become a top-rated seller, you can sell stuff for $50 or even $100 if you want. So $5 is only a stepping stone.

Make Delicious Offers

You have to get creative and make special offers on Fiverr, if you want to make money. Offer bonuses like “buy 2 and get one free”. Tell people to buy now because you just had a kid and want to celebrate and that you would soon change your offer. Tell people you would work for free, if they are happy with your work and send 5 referrals your way. Tell them anything that means more value for $5. This is very important especially if you are just starting out and need to get some positive ratings under your belt.

Promote other Online Endeavors

Do not forget that you can also be a buyer of services on Fiverr. You would be amazed at what you can get for $5! If you are looking to promote your Clickbank or Adsense site, Fiverr is a great way to get traffic for cheap. There are people here who would submit your articles to 1000’s of directories for $5. There are people who would blast your post to every forum on the planet. There are people that would give your site a mention on their Morning radio program or tweet your URL to 1000’s of followers. If you have other online interests and you are looking for traffic, use Fiverr.

Start a Business for Nigerians

Just like in the early days when credit card services were offered and people paid for things we wanted online. If you are a seller on Fiverr and have some money in your account, you can offer to pay for stuff for people and collect the naira equivalent.

You can take things to another level by being professional about it and building a site that sells Fiverr services to Nigerians. And yes! You can get a site for $5. However, it must not be more than 5 pages and you are meant to provide the content. It does not cover hosting and your domain name registration too.

There are many unique things that Nigerians would find appealing. I had a white Father Christmas guy sing for my son last Xmas and uploaded it on Facebook. People thought I was in Yankee. But I was Naija, live and direct. Imagine having some white chic wish you happy Valentine and having a video to prove it? This is a real money-spinner. Get this business right and you would not even need to be trying to sell services on Fiverr anymore. Be sure that you know what Nigerians are willing to pay money for and create a business around it.

Outsourcing

This method is a similar to what I just mentioned. The major difference is that this one goes beyond Nigeria and is about looking for work on freelance sites on the Internet, getting a winning bid and coming back to Fiverr to get the work done. This is another money-maker.

this is wonderful illustration. keep it up
Re: 5 Smart Ways You Can Make More Money With Fiverr. by eedriyz(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2013
service giver: Please don't be too harsh on me, I know what am talking about. I am also on fiverr, just advising you to look beyond fiverr, that is think of starting your own business like fiverr. Don't you think that is possible?

Only being a friend....

I understood you and I'm not trying to be harsh, sorry if I sounded that way. I hope you get my point. You have a point but we can't all go residual...what works for me might not work for you. If someone gets on fiverr, he/she will know if there is a need to invest on other things. Why not if there is enough cash in the bank?

(1) (Reply)

Starting Uber Taxi Business / How Much Do Forex Traders Make A Day In Nigeria / Supply Of Commodities In Large Quantities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.