Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Catering Schools In Abuja - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Catering Schools In Abuja (15951 Views)

Catering Services For Corporate Events And Private Parties / Catering Schools In Calabar / Catering School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catering Schools In Abuja by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2013
Please if you know any catering school in abuja help me with d address or number
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by EHITZ(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2013
Ms_Steph: Please if you know any catering school in abuja help me with d address or number

if you stay around Nyanya, i know a very good one there.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by xeexee1: 1:36pm On May 16, 2013
hi! go 2 wuse zone 6 LEA PRIMARY school opposite development control there are diff vocational training in there wiv catering inclusive its quite cheap... or u go 2 women development center opp CBN thou theirs s base on admission n it 6months traing while that of zone 6 is 3months, bye!

1 Like

Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by juliani: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
@ EHITZ, pls can u give me the address to the catering school around Nyanya. Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by hadidej: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hello,
I teach catering. I am located at Apo.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by mgbo: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2016
How much do yhu charge n de address in apo
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by hadidej: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
It depends on what you want. We could teach people in groups, It could be one on one. The location can be at a chosen place by you or i teach you at my location. It all depends on what you want. Prices for all these arrangements differ. There are also arrangements on ingredients inclusive or excluding. All depends o what you want.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by hadidej: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2016
It will be a 4 days intensive training. I teach our traditional dishes and some continental dishes with lovely presentation skills.
1. The group class is twenty five thousand materials to be used inclusive.
2. To be trained at the comfort of your location is fifty thousand naira with materials to be used inclusive.
3. To be trained at a location chosen by us will be forty thousand naira with materials to be used inclusive.

We also Offer Etiquette Services focusing mainly on communication, business and presentation skills.
Thank you.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by mamachops(f): 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
If you want to be trained in the south west....
We are located in Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife and have an affiliation with the school

We don't just train you, we guide you into the business

Call Chopsity school of Culinary Art and Hospitality Management Today on 08037907877, whatsapp 08109417060 for details

we have short term certificate and long term diploma

full time and part time.....
Affordable fees .....

With us, you can reach your peak in the hospitality industry....
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by specialguest(f): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2016
hadidej:
It will be a 4 days intensive training. I teach our traditional dishes and some continental dishes with lovely presentation skills.
1. The group class is twenty five thousand materials to be used inclusive.
2. To be trained at the comfort of your location is fifty thousand naira with materials to be used inclusive.
3. To be trained at a location chosen by us will be forty thousand naira with materials to be used inclusive.

We also Offer Etiquette Services focusing mainly on communication, business and presentation skills.
Thank you.

How can I contact you?
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by hadidej: 8:22am On Jan 11, 2016
My email is olawandemii@yahoo.com. My phone number is 08035888491. Thank you.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by Simcha: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
mamachops:
If you want to be trained in the south west....
We are located in Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife and have an affiliation with the school

We don't just train you, we guide you into the business

Call Chopsity school of Culinary Art and Hospitality Management Today on 08037907877, whatsapp 08109417060 for details

we have short term certificate and long term diploma

full time and part time.....
Affordable fees .....
With us, you can reach your peak in the hospitality industry....
What are the short term and longterm diploma programs? Can you mail me the prices of the programs? contact me at falodunayo3@gmail.com 07031957083
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by hadidej: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2017
Hello,
We will be having a training class for small chops next month.

Participants will learn the following:

Mini Burger Bread
Samosa
Spring Roll
Mini Cake
Cake
Barbeque
Scorch Egg
Egg Roll
Mreat Pie
Doughnut
Puf[puf etc

Date: 25th - 26th March, 31st March - 1st April 2017

Cost: Fifty Thousand naira (Materials and Manual Inclusive)

Venue: Apo Actual Venue to be communicated to interested participants..

You can reach me on 08035888491

Thank you
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by iamwrong(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
MsSteph:
Please if you know any catering school in abuja help me with d address or number

Tho my response is late, well lemme just drop my comment, check Red Dish Culinary Academy at Maina Court, opposite NNPC HQ, Central business district. it's a good and reputable school, has the best chefs on hand as trainers.
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2017
iamwrong:

Tho my response is late, well lemme just drop my comment, check Red Dish Culinary Academy at Maina Court, opposite NNPC HQ, Central business district. it's a good and reputable school, has the best chefs on hand as trainers.
you are very correct bro, but , too expensive. I love the school.
Unfortunately no one I could run to for help , I want training from the red dish.
it is a high standard culinary school in abuja for now
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by barristerzinny(f): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
hadidej:
Hello, I teach catering. I am located at Apo.
where I Apo?
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by Tony021: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2019
Do you want to learn how to bake
? Funez bakery is now offering intensive baking lessons to individuals who want to learn how to bake. We will give you a strong foundation on baking bread. Some things that you will learn include
 Sardine bread
 Fruit bread
 White bread
 Oat bread etc
You will also learn calculations involved, how to interpret recipes, how to scale up/down recipes, how to set a price for your goods and much more. A baking book and certificate will also be given at the end of the course.
Location: NU. 17 Otukpo Street near Echo scan, Area 11 Garki, Abuja
Price: 30000 NGN (Ingredients excluded)
Duration: 2 weeks (We take 5 students at a time for now)
It commences on 4th Feb.
For more details on the course please call Mrs Margaret on 08036257937 or 08075119949
Re: Catering Schools In Abuja by Bejidet: 3:22pm On Dec 25, 2020
Topkraft Culinary Academy is also in Kubwa, Abuja.
Its a very standard cooking school and not too expensive because, even if you have 5k, there is a course for you.
Their number is 08021257455 and website is www.topkraftculinaryacademy.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Between Kerosene Pressure Stove And Ordinary Kerosene Stove / Strawberries In Nigeria / What Is Your Favourite Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.