Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Have I Been Banned- This Place Is Out Of Control - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Have I Been Banned- This Place Is Out Of Control (493 Views)

See How Bad The Road Leading To My Place Is - In Imo (PHOTOS) / What Have I Done Wrong To You People? / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Have I Been Banned- This Place Is Out Of Control by somalia9: 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2013
I was banned from the muslim section for asking a question

apparently i was banned for being offensive to islam, and am muslim

i can leave and create a new username, but its offensive to thing i would insult my own religion

One of the ugly nigerian moderators is upset cause i asked why Nigerians dont cover their hair.

i DEMAND to be unbanned.
Re: Why Have I Been Banned- This Place Is Out Of Control by maclatunji: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
You were banned because you used this handle to sidestep a ban on your "pirate1" handle.

pirate1 was banned for making racist comments.
Re: Why Have I Been Banned- This Place Is Out Of Control by somalia9: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2013
maclatunji: You were banned because you used this handle to sidestep a ban on your "pirate1" handle.

pirate1 was banned for making racist comments.

am not pirate1

wtf u talking about

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Seeking Calm In Koreas, US Looks Again To China / Witness: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Run Over By Cops, Not His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.