Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Good Catering School - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Good Catering School (4700 Views)

Good Catering Schools In Lagos / Good Catering School / Please Share Names And Adds Of Any Good Catering Schl Wt Flexible Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Catering School by tonneth(f): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hi nairalanders,pls where can I find a good catering school in Agbado area of ogun state.tnx smiley
Re: Good Catering School by tonneth(f): 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
38 views n notting? Pls any one wit useful info.should share its. sad tnx
Re: Good Catering School by maryann04: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2013
Please can someone direct me to good catering school in Festac where can i learn how to cook African dishes.
Re: Good Catering School by Pretiby(f): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2013
well i don't know of any but in this modern world with internet, do you really need to go to a catering school? well instead go going to one to spend your money i'd rather suggest you do it online by sourcing for websites that teaches how to cook one of such is http://..com/2013/03/how-to-prepare-white-soup-afia-efere.html cheers smiley
maryann04: Please can someone direct me to good catering school in Festac where can i learn how to cook African dishes.
Re: Good Catering School by UbahFC(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hi, u can get a good catering school in Festac just check out this site: Ubahfccakesandevents.com
Re: Good Catering School by UbahFC(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
Looking for a good catering school in Festac? U can call 08062943154 or 07064460525 or visit us @ 512 Road, H Close,House 16, Festac or our web @ ubahfccakesandevents.com. We also train students on how to make Pizza, cookies and smoothies every sat by 10am for just #3,000 with lectures and 100% practical..
Re: Good Catering School by godform: 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godformland institute of catering and hotel mangement includes all aspects of catering and hotel management.our theorical subjects includes food and nutrition, kitchen operation theory, food and beverages, human nature, accommodation studies, art of food services and hotel management, including all varieties of Africa and continental dishes practicals and events and cake decoration practical. our services are extended to both home and abroad and urgent employment will be given to an outgoin students with high grades.we train students on 1. event decoration 2. cake decoration 3. african dishes 4.continental dishes 5.event planing 5. pastry and cake making 6. sugar craft making 9. continental and african finger food..
our student after being trained and has passed through all required examination and test is very well qualified to work in all 5 stars hotel and airports. our main aim in Godformland is to give the best we can to train student in all catering services.... contact : 07031662736 email: godformlandinstitute@yahoo.com address: no 1 alominle araromi ijaye lagos state..... condusive hostel with light and water are available for student that does not reside close to the school

Re: Good Catering School by godform: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
#godformlandcaption#

Re: Good Catering School by godform: 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
#Godformlandcaption#

Re: Good Catering School by godform: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Godformland institute of catering and hotel mangement includes all aspects of catering and hotel management.our theorical subjects includes food and nutrition, kitchen operation theory, food and beverages, human nature, accommodation studies, art of food services and hotel management, including all varieties of Africa and continental dishes practicals and events and cake decoration practical. our services are extended to both home and abroad and urgent employment will be given to an outgoin students with high grades.we train students on 1. event decoration 2. cake decoration 3. african dishes 4.continental dishes 5.event planing 5. pastry and cake making 6. sugar craft making 9. continental and african finger food..
our student after being trained and has passed through all required examination and test is very well qualified to work in all 5 stars hotel and airports. our main aim in Godformland is to give the best we can to train student in all catering services.... contact : 07031662736 email: godformlandinstitute@yahoo.com address: no 1 alominle araromi ijaye lagos state..... condusive hostel with light and water are available for student that does not reside close to the school
maryann04:
Please can someone direct me to good catering school in Festac where can i learn how to cook African dishes.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Bottles For Zobo Packaging / 7k Well Spent.... (photo) / How To Make Meat Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.