Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Which Nollywood Actor Or Actress Movies Do You Hate Most? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Nollywood Actor Or Actress Movies Do You Hate Most? (606 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Which Nigerian Actor Or Actress Can Win An Oscar / Who is your Favorite Nigerian Movie Star? (actor or actress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nollywood Actor Or Actress Movies Do You Hate Most? by ambrosini593(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mine is Chioma Chukwuka Apotta, I hate seeing her movies. What of you? Let's hear from you
Re: Which Nollywood Actor Or Actress Movies Do You Hate Most? by sholay2011(m): 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2013
OP, I don't get your question? Is it that one dislikes the actor/actress because he/she doesn't do movies one likes or you do not like the actor(tress) and so dislikes his/her movies automatically?

I think you mean the latter from your example. As much as I do not fancy an actor/actress, I do not use that to judge their works, especially if it's a good one.

I am always eager to watch good movies that have been hailed by critics. So, whether my 'most unfavourite' actor is there or not is not my bisniz.

I only hope that my favourite ones get themselves into good movies or they fall out of my goodwill.

Moviemaking is a collaborative work of art; you need both friends and enemies to make it work.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of The Tyler Perry New Movie "Temptations" / . / Avatar- Legend Of Korra Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.