Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

The Roomies - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Roomies (791 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Roomies by samwis101(m): 6:34am On Apr 03, 2013
Just a short write up abt my experirnce in the University with my Yahoo Yahoo Roomate.
After my NCE days in FCE(special),Oyo. I got a Direct entry form for one of the best Universities in Nigeria. I didn't do so well with the Post-utme, however, with enough leg and hand, I saw my name in batch-A of the admission list. I had only little money to manage through my first Semester so, resolved to sleeping at the SUB building, taking my bath very early in the morning to avoid unecessary sights and I was able to look like my other course mates for abt 5 weeks.
The drama started when I was caught red handed by one of my mates John; on that fateful day, I was trying to get a good night rest when someone tapped me, I looked in the direction of the person with all anger. The anger changed into fear when finally I saw the tapper......
Re: The Roomies by Armstrong57(m): 11:06am On Apr 20, 2013
Wetin d worry u now,continue wit d gist now...

(1) (Reply)

Should Students Be Allowed To Grade Their Lecturers ? / Ada's Dillemma.. Can U Explain? / Large Hearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.