Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Heart Bleds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Bleds (2930 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Bleds by lookin4luv(f): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2008
i met deji in dec 2006 when i went for a wedding some how we started hanging out together,till 1st week in jan when he travelled out of the country. he kept calling and started to ask me out and in mid feb i decided to go out with him.

his call was regular and i also kept in touch. in feb i got a job with the federal govt and d rule was that havin joined them in mid feb, i wont be paid till 1st wk in april of which i was deployed to ibadan where i had no relatives and i had to survive rent a place buy things 4 myself ,being dat my father is a pensioner and mum is a teacher,so i told deji d whole thing and i asked him to render any assistance in monetary value. he kept promising me dat he wld send his bro to give me money ,he kept posting me until finally i was paid my salary. then i told him dat i didnt need his money again and dat i was no more interested in d relationship out of anger, but aft some days i called to say i was sorry i didnt mean to act irrational.

apparently when i asked him 4 money his calls reduced so when we settled our rift his call drastically dropped.each time he called me, he sounded like a friend and not a boyfriend. he cld ask when last did i kiss and when i said i had not kissed anyone since he left, he would say dats so boring.

in our relationship, when there was a cramp and he swiches off, i am always d one to always tell him how to resolve issues withladies.

in dec i decided to date a guy i meet while i was serving in 2006,he had been askin me out i know he loves so dearly thou i like,i had d intention to introduce him to my parents later this month but all of a sudden i got a call on fri from deji,thou he called me once in jan and also in feb telling me that he was to come home in march for his sis weddin,telling me dat he just got to d country last thurs. i did see him on sat,he was apologisin sayin that it was work that kept him busy he has been begging 4 a come back said he wants to marry bla bla bla. i still like him and am scared of hurtin d other guy who loves me unconditionally.but i dont know if deji is for real cos i wont want to loose at both end as husband is scarce.
Re: My Heart Bleds by Busta(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2008
. . . . .and the moral of the story is that distance don't work.
out of sight is definately out of mind.

Stick to your current boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleds by calmguyj(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2008
I think maybe u got things wrong in d 1st place. Perhaps Deji made a mistake by not taking u to court even if other things ve not been done. Since u still luv him tell him d truth and see what wud be his reactions, then from there u can make ur decision.
Re: My Heart Bleds by WebMonk(m): 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2008
Busta:

. . . . .and the moral of the story is that distance don't work.
out of sight is definately out of mind.

Stick to your current boyfriend.

WORD!

@poster, listen to her o! experience has shown that what never works the first time mostly never works ultimately!
Re: My Heart Bleds by chinda3: 5:26pm On Apr 02, 2008
@poster

if i were u,i will stick to dis present one who was there for u wen deji was not,if deji is blaming all his wrong doings on his work,should dat same work be blamed for his words wen he said ur not kissing anybody after him is boring?should dat same work be blamed on his refusal on rendering u help wen u needed it and was avoiding u dat time,and only started calling after u said u dont need his money ?my dear wake up, we are in d 21thcentury,if u leave ur present lover,i wont be surprised wen ur heart will not only bleed but break into two

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleds by sistajay(f): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2008
@ Poster

Love the one you're with not the one you can't be with.
Re: My Heart Bleds by 4gotnheros(m): 2:00am On Apr 03, 2008
Why did he not call you immediately he came back to Nigeria? Dont mind that DAWG oo, he only want to SAMPLE!!! All LIES,  what anoys me the most is that he wasnt there for you when you needed him, always promise and promise, if truely he claimed he loves you, even if you are in no difficulties, or even if na LIE self, and he knows you're being trickish, what stop him from sending the cash? if he truely claims he loves you.
THE GUY WAN USE YOU OO , when next he comes SLAP HIM AND SPIT ON HIS FACE.
I TREAT MY GIRL LIKE SHE'S A GODESS!

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleds by spoilt(f): 2:31am On Apr 03, 2008
nothing irks more more than a man that refuses to render financial support when his girl is in a bind. he doesnt seem interested anymore anyway. move on.
Re: My Heart Bleds by manchibabe: 9:44am On Apr 03, 2008
trust me, d guy dat loves u unconditionally will always love u, and dis long distance thingy, i can bet u d guy must have a gilfriend where he is and numerous , and d only reason he wants to kome back is he must ve heard that someone else is coming into d pic,

guys r fond of doing this, dey dont want u no more, but d min someone is coming into d pic they promise heaven and earth to get u not to go wit dat dude, and later go back to their old ways, guys cant eat their cake and ve it
Re: My Heart Bleds by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 03, 2008
Deji just wants a sex partner while in Nigeria. thats the truth girl. Stick to your man, dont give in to Deji before you come back here to lament after Deji leaves and he refuses to call

1 Like

Re: My Heart Bleds by kalmebad(f): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2008
@poster

Chinda3 has said it all

He was never there when u needed him
Rather avoided u and couldn't keep to his promises of i will, i will
Did he inform you prior to his coming back?
Or only called to tell you already when he is here

Most guys thinks the language we  ladies understand best is "marriage" angry angry
To hell with such bastards
He only has come to sleep with you and after that he will disappear into tin air again
Smell the coffee and keep what you have with the new guy

He who has ear,let him hear lipsrsealed
Re: My Heart Bleds by tkb417(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2008
i dont see any trouble here, u have a boyfriend who loves you!!
now the saphead from abroad is here to sample you and ure having multiple orgasms?
check ur brains
Re: My Heart Bleds by Kutey: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2008
You do not marry a guy because "husband is scarse" you do because you love him and believe he is the right person for you. The wedding day is just the beginning of a lifetime togheter at least if you plan to stay married. Follow your heart and pray and you will make the right choice.
Re: My Heart Bleds by jkpretty(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2008
If Deji was never there for u when dating, don't expect a miracle when married. That's even if he truly wants to marry u.
Re: My Heart Bleds by angelq(f): 11:31am On Apr 03, 2008
Thank you very much Chinda 3 for your post.
@ Poster

Its a clear court thing. deji or wat ever he calls himself is fake. please stick the your new guy that loves you unconditionally pls. cos you would be making a very big mistake by taking the hit & run deji of a Guy back into your life.

Dont forget that if your relationship did not work out, your marraige will definitely not work out too.

A word is enough for the waise.
Re: My Heart Bleds by bebe2007(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2008
Why do we girls always like the bad boys? million dollar question! i guess its the way God made it. Deji is nothing but a selfish preak. Ditch him while you can, if you let him get as much as a peck from you while he is here, then you are in for the big fall. Stick with MR Reliable please.

There are many Deji's out there, at a point in our lives we have come across them, we make the same bleeding mistakes severally. I would be personally offended (who cares rite!!!!) if u give in to this guy, ditch him fast and do not even take his calls. Do this for all babes that have fallen victim to the likes of the twart.
Re: My Heart Bleds by ty4real(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Poster!
Hi there,that guy doesn,t deserve you and you have to be frank with yourself and move on with your life and stick with this new guy.The only reason that will make you go back to him is if you are caught up with teh jand fever which I dont expect you to be cause the guy will likely promise to take you over to jand and bla,bla ,keep your head clear,dont allow him to brainwash you this time around.Only God knows what the stupid guy was doing for teh period of silence. wink wink
Re: My Heart Bleds by joshjosh(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2008
Kutey:

You do not marry a guy because "husband is scarse" you do because you love him and believe he is the right person for you. The wedding day is just the beginning of a lifetime togheter at least if you plan to stay married. Follow your heart and pray and you will make the right choice.

THAT IS WISDOM  BUT WE LIVE IN A BUY 1 GET 1 FREE WORD.  you know the road to hell is always paved with good intentions.*-

sister open your eyes.  they say  love is blind but marraige will open your eyes

deji only wants an easy lay nothing more. calls to nigeria are not that expensive these days to keep a  relationship.

i pray for you to hear word and wisdom  so you get your heart torn to pieces. foreign currency is not worth the pains bad relationships cause
Re: My Heart Bleds by desodgi(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2008
This is simply extortionate. Well I wont blame you though tried long distance my self once untill when trust became order of the day. Why dont you just stick to someone you can share his feelings by touch (by touch, I mean someone not in another world entirely) rather than a guy you gat to schedule a day before seeing, thats more like a contract dating, you cant even catch him in his act.

Mhen gurls wake up and stop being morons, and if your heart bleds that bad I guess you better see a sawbone (surgeon) fast grin. . . else you'll bleed to death and the guys will only have to switch lanes. grin
Re: My Heart Bleds by ztyle(m): 1:13pm On Apr 03, 2008
*Sight* !
Re: My Heart Bleds by romeo(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2008
Husband scarce no be small LoL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Heart Bleds by tngtech(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2008
i think you should stay with your current boyfriend. i believe you have heard of people traveling abroad.
Re: My Heart Bleds by emmanas(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2008
Lady I wont say U stay or U let go any of d guy bt

1, pray 4 God 2 direct U 2 d man of Ur own
2, listen 2 Ur heart 2 know d one U love
Re: My Heart Bleds by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 03, 2008
romeo:

Husband scarce no be small LoL cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Topic

I vote for the second dude kiss
Re: My Heart Bleds by StephenP(m): 2:05pm On May 03, 2008
[size=13pt]That's why I don't do long distance. Rarely works out right.[/size]
Re: My Heart Bleds by bigbumper(f): 2:33pm On May 03, 2008
lookin4luv:

i met deji in dec 2006 when i went for a wedding some how we started hanging out together,till 1st week in jan when he travelled out of the country. he kept calling and started to ask me out and in mid feb i decided to go out with him.
his call was regular and i also kept in touch. in feb i got a job with the federal govt and d rule was that havin joined them in mid feb, i wont be paid till 1st wk in april of which i was deployed to ibadan where i had no relatives and i had to survive rent a place buy things 4 myself ,being that my father is a pensioner and mum is a teacher,so[b] i told deji d whole thing and i asked him to render any assistance in monetary value[/b]. he kept promising me that he would send his bro to give me money ,he kept posting me until finally i was paid my salary.  then i told him that i didnt need his money again and that i was no more interested in d relationship out of anger, but aft some days i called to say i was sorry i didnt mean to act irrational.

apparently when i asked him 4 money his calls reduced so when we settled our rift his call drastically dropped.each time he called me, he sounded like a friend and not a boyfriend. he cld ask when last did i kiss and when i said i had not kissed anyone since he left, he would say that is so boring. 

in our relationship, when there was a cramp and he swiches off, i am always d one to always tell him how to resolve issues withladies.

in dec i decided to date a guy i meet while i was serving in 2006,he had been askin me out i know he loves so dearly thou i like,i had d intention to introduce him to my parents later this month but all of a sudden i got a call on fri from deji,thou he called me once in jan and also in feb telling me that he was to come home in march for his sis weddin,telling me that he just got to d country last thurs. i did see him on sat,he was apologisin sayin that it was work that kept him busy he has been begging 4 a come back said he wants to marry bla bla bla. i still like him and am scared of hurtin d other guy who loves me unconditionally.but i don't know if deji is for real because i wont want to loose at both end as husband is scarce.

Why is everyone male and female alike, blaming Deji and long distance relationship, over a girl he met for five weeks? She met Deji in December 2006 and Deji travelled out first week in January 2007. She agreed to be his girlfriend in February 2007 and in the same month told him she got a job that would not pay till April.

@ poster
How do you expect him to feel even if he genuinely liked you initially? You chased him away yourself and now he comes back to the country and does not contact you till a week and half later. Do the sums, you know the answer.

If you decide to marry the other guy, let your reason not be because of men scarcity o, I take God beg una, just try and stay strong and remain steadfast in your prayers to God.

Marriage no be easy thing at all, a lot of people realise they married for the wrong reason before the ink dries on the marriage paper, then spend years in suffering trying to salvage the marriage and hoping their partner would change, in order to avoid the shame.
Re: My Heart Bleds by welli(f): 2:37pm On May 03, 2008
StephenP:

[size=13pt]That's why I don't do long distance. RARELY WORKS OUT RIGHT.[/size]

very true!
Re: My Heart Bleds by bigfather(m): 3:13pm On May 03, 2008
Follow your mind !
Re: My Heart Bleds by chychy(f): 3:58pm On May 03, 2008
I agree with everything big bumper has said.
u guys hadnt even known each other and u were asking 4 money. come on girl! put urself in his shoes.

listen to ur heart but weigh ur options with ur head.
Pity never works in love, u either love him or not. pitying him will hurt him more.
just use ur head ok

Re: My Heart Bleds by pannyman(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2008
just stick with your current guy. chychy is damn right that. you were asking for money from a guy you barely knew. most guys find that scary
Re: My Heart Bleds by bigfather(m): 10:17pm On May 03, 2008
If na me, i go just delete the number straight !
Re: My Heart Bleds by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 03, 2008
If na me, i go just delete the number straight !

Gbam,but if na me no be only number i go delete,i will delete his name and d names of his entire generation,foolish guy

@poster
he is only looking for a sex partner while he is in nigeria,after satisfying him,believe me he'll forget u once he lives MURTALA MOHAMMED AIRPORT

foolish man angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

..... / Desire To Marry But Still Single For A Reason(s)- Report Here For Assistance / Can You Marry A Guy With Dyslexia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.