Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (273016 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:21am On Apr 30, 2013
peruxie: Pls I need list of cars I can get with 750-800k(wth custom papers)

Sir,I'm very sorry for my late reply.
What we can actually do is this,you need to come into Cotonou,the parks as I've said covers more than 1,200hectares of land which means there are thousands of cars you can buy and we can't start listing them.All you've to do is come with your transport money which will cover your transport and meals,we'll go round the parks with your budget in mind and look for a car that meets up with your taste but note that in a case where you have 800K,the car we can bargain for will be 600K so that we can still have enough to pay custom duty,when you're satisfied,you can come back the next day to pay.thanks
For more details,you're free to call or add us on BBM.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:53am On May 02, 2013
We at Jelad Ventures hope you had a great workers day yesterday and are also having a nice day at work today.

Watch out on this page tomorrow has we unveil our tracking devices which you can easily install in your cars when they come in through the border,it's all in an effort to ensure nothing happens to your car when it comes into Nigeria.

Also shown below are pictures of an Honda Accord brought by a customer from cotonou parks and it's document.

Pls don't encourage smuggling,always make sure you pay custom duty.

For more details-

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON 08062948193,08085434102,+22967440978(MTN BENIN) OR BB-29CB1653.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2013
Our attention has been drawn to some lies been peddled by some crooked agents at the border.
One is on the issue of custom duty payment for low end cars,we've had instances where prospective customers say custom officials don't accept duty payment for the cars.We at Jelad ventures want to tell you they are all lying.
If you're buying a car manufactured in the eighties or nineties and you've a credible and liscenced agent helping you out,he'll get your duty certificate for you.
Don't let fraudulent agents under any circumstances scam you into smuggling in cars into Nigeria.Customs will seize your car/jeep even if you brought it for 50K.
We are experiencing some technical issues with the launch of our tracking devices but hopefully by monday,we should be able to tell you more.

FOR MORE DETAILS-

If interested, kindly call/contact
CALL/CONTACT GBENGA ON 08085434102,08062948193,29CB1653.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:19pm On May 05, 2013
We wish all our customers a happpy sunday.God bless you all.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by cisplatin: 2:10pm On May 05, 2013
saintjoel: We wish all our customers a happpy sunday.God bless you all.
you too. Pls wats d asking price range for a 99camry wt duty. U may reply me via cisplatin2013forbiz@yahoo.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2013
We wish all Nairalanders a nice day.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by cisplatin: 2:10pm On May 09, 2013
cisplatin: you too. Pls wats d asking price range for a 99camry wt duty. U may reply me via cisplatin2013forbiz@yahoo.com
u did not reply my post...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by davidoye: 3:42pm On May 09, 2013
Hw much can I get a toyota camry 1999 full option wit low mileage from cotonou.tanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:00pm On May 09, 2013
david oye: Hw much can I get a toyota camry 1999 full option wit low mileage from cotonou.tanks
Sir,camry 99 is from 800k plus custom duty,it all depends on neatness.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by nnamdiekechi: 5:11pm On May 09, 2013
please, how much can i get a honda 2002 (baby boy) at cotonou. very urgent
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders,please the BB with pin 29CB1653 has been stolen but you can now add us on BBM using this pin 2399BFBD,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2013
nnamdiekechi: please, how much can i get a h
onda 2002 (baby boy) at cotonou. very urgent
Sir,Accord 2002 is 850K from the parks to. Nigerian border while it will cost 200K to pay custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by dcuteguy2g(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2013
Just completed a transaction with these guys last thursday! I'll like to say here that Gbenga is a transparent and honest. Got my car delivered in 2 days. Friends say it was pricey, but I luv the car anyways. Practically brand new.
Dealing with him was an eye opener and we'll surely do more biz together.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2013
dcuteguy2g: Just completed a transaction with these guys last thursday! I'll like to say here that Gbenga is a transparent and honest. Got my car delivered in 2 days. Friends say it was pricey, but I luv the car anyways. Practically brand new.
Mr Ola happens to be a staff of AB microfinance bank,oshodi with mobile number 08023119521 who needed a 2001 corolla.
Unfortunately when we got there,his budget couldnt get him one so we had to restategize by searching for another car within his budget.
During our search,we saw this lovely 2003 nissan primeria with navigation and reverse camera.He could have paid the following but because of my refusal to collect sums more than 50k into my account,he had to balance up on tuesday and by wednesday evening,his car was at my place in alagbado,he finally got the car on thursday when it was delivered in his office by 10am with all custom duty papers intact.
What we can actually learn from all this is that buying a car from cotonou actually goes beyond asking for prices.You as a prospective customer has to come to see how things are being done,even if you dont buy a car,the experience gained will work for you when next you decide to buy a car from cotonou.
All you need to do ia fix an appointment with us,come with like 5k for transport,50k and 100k for cash deposits on cars and jeeps respectively,if youre satisfied with what you see,you can balance up at a later date but make sure it doesnt go beyond the date you've promised.
There are so many cars/jeeps in cotonou to choose from incase you dont get the actual car you need,there are even cases where you'll get some scarce cars/jeeps for cheaper prices cos cars in vogue like tinylite etc tend to fall more into rates dealers actually sell in Nigeria.
Also on the issue of mileage,we had so many questions fired at us on the issue of mileage but fortunately importers in cotonou dont tamper with mileages like our lagos brothers(I stand to be corrected),it is only in lagos you'll see 1999 cars with 75k mileages or a 2003 car/jeep with 75K miles but when you check their vin history,you discover they have been tampered with.
Cotonou cars are sold with original mileages and it is only when fraudulent agents or dealers buy them,they start changing mileages.Also always make sure that you check the pin of the so called lagis cleared cars,we now have cases of Nigerians coming into cotonou to buy cars and forging fake papers to declare them cleared at lagos ports.
Pixs below show Mr Ola's car and other pixs from parks in cotonou.
For more details,call/contact Gbnega(Akogun) on 08062948193,08085434102,or add us on BBM 2399BFBD,YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO ADD US ON WHATSAPP AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK,JELAD VENTURES.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2013
dcuteguy2g: Just completed a transaction with these guys last thursday! I'll like to say here that Gbenga is a transparent and honest. Got my car delivered in 2 days. Friends say it was pricey, but I luv the car anyways. Practically brand new.
Mr Ola happens to be a staff of AB microfinance bank,oshodi with mobile number 08023119521 who needed a 2001 corolla.
Unfortunately when we got there,his budget couldnt get him one so we had to restategize by searching for another car within his budget.
During our search,we saw this lovely 2003 nissan primeria with navigation and reverse camera.He could have paid the following but because of my refusal to collect sums more than 50k into my account,he had to balance up on tuesday and by wednesday evening,his car was at my place in alagbado,he finally got the car on thursday when it was delivered in his office by 10am with all custom duty papers intact.
What we can actually learn from all this is that buying a car from cotonou actually goes beyond asking for prices.You as a prospective customer has to come to see how things are being done,even if you dont buy a car,the experience gained will work for you when next you decide to buy a car from cotonou.
All you need to do ia fix an appointment with us,come with like 5k for transport,50k and 100k for cash deposits on cars and jeeps respectively,if youre satisfied with what you see,you can balance up at a later date but make sure it doesnt go beyond the date you've promised.
There are so many cars/jeeps in cotonou to choose from incase you dont get the actual car you need,there are even cases where you'll get some scarce cars/jeeps for cheaper prices cos cars in vogue like tinylite etc tend to fall more into rates dealers actually sell in Nigeria.
Also on the issue of mileage,we had so many questions fired at us on the issue of mileage but fortunately importers in cotonou dont tamper with mileages like our lagos brothers(I stand to be corrected),it is only in lagos you'll see 1999 cars with 75k mileages or a 2003 car/jeep with 75K miles but when you check their vin history,you discover they have been tampered with.
Cotonou cars are sold with original mileages and it is only when fraudulent agents or dealers buy them,they start changing mileages.Also always make sure that you check the pin of the so called lagis cleared cars,we now have cases of Nigerians coming into cotonou to buy cars and forging fake papers to declare them cleared at lagos ports.
Pixs below show Mr Ola's car and other pixs from parks in cotonou.
For more details,call/contact Gbnega(Akogun) on 08062948193,08085434102,or add us on BBM 2399BFBD,YOU ARE ALSO FREE TO ADD US ON WHATSAPP AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK,JELAD VENTURES.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2013
Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders.
This is to inform you that the management of Jelad ventures is planning to launch an interactive group on BBM,yahoo messenger and on facebook.
It is all in a bid to serve you better and also share experiences about buying cars from cotonou.
If at anytime you've issues with purchasing a car/jeep/truck from cotonou or you want to solve issues about custom duties,call/contact Gbenga on 08062948193,08085434102,or add on BBM-2399BFBD
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:23pm On May 16, 2013
Call or text to make inquiries about the car of your choice,

We help you buy and clear your car to Nigeria.

All you simply have to do is come over to inspect, negotiate and then pay for it when you are ready,  You can email,ping or call for procedures and direction on how to go about everything,

Advantages of Buying in Cotonou over Nigeria
- Untamppered millage,
- Clean and cheaper rate,
- Untouched by any local mechanic,
- Factory paint and option types,
- Fast and efficient service
- Valid custom duty papers.

Customer satisfaction is our watch word. You won't be disappointed.
Pick up and accommodation available if necessary.
We are based in Cotonou and idiroko (Ogun state) here unlike others,

Our Contact Details:

2399BFBD
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:23am On May 17, 2013
As I add another year o my age today.I Alagbe Oluwagbemiga the CEO of Jelad ventures will like to thank everyone who has been part of the success story.
Customers who have become friends,family members in Rep.of Benin and in Nigeria,I thank you all and I pray God blesses you all.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by ikedek: 5:19am On May 17, 2013
Happi bday,cheers
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Shuaibmari: 6:42am On May 17, 2013
Pls, hw much can u get me these cars to lagos wit original paper. Honda prelude 2001, NISSAN ALTIMA 1997, Mercedes benz c200 1997. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:53am On May 17, 2013
Shuaibmari: Pls, hw much can u get me these cars to lagos wit original paper. Honda prelude 2001, NISSAN ALTIMA 1997, Mercedes benz c200 1997. Thanks
Sir,kindly forward your mobile contacts cos we've seriously overwhelmed with request for car prices,only last night we received ten.
Also on the issue of delievering in lagos,you can easily drive off from the border since we are handing over to you valid custom duty documents.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:55am On May 17, 2013
Shuaibmari: Pls, hw much can u get me these cars to lagos wit original paper. Honda prelude 2001, NISSAN ALTIMA 1997, Mercedes benz c200 1997. Thanks
Sir,kindly forward your mobile contacts cos we've seriously overwhelmed with request for car prices,only last night we received ten.
Also on the issue of delievering in lagos,you can easily drive off from the border since we are handing over to you valid custom duty documents.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2013
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:08pm On May 19, 2013
Jelad Ventures wishes all Nairalanders a happy sunday.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by johnwell(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2013
Please what is the cost of the following (including clraring & duty)

1-----
2002 Honda accord [american spec., V6 > 3.0L, full option, automatic transmission, leather interior]

2-----
2002 Audi A6 quattro avant wagon [V6 > 3.0L, american spec, full option, automatic transmission, leather interior]

3-----
Nissan primera 2000 wagon [P11-144], leather, automatic.
The attached is the primera picture (ignor the invinity logo, the owner love-vendor it), LOL.

wellington.john@gmx.com
08027213667, 08034196601

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2013
If at anytime you have called or sent messages to ask about prices of cars and till now we have not replied,we will like to tender our unreserved apology.

The problem we are having is the fact that we are been seriously overwhelmed with request for prices of jeeps/cars from Cotonou that we hardly reply again,at least in a day we receive nothing less than 10-15.

Some prospective customers even gather facts from us and go into Cotonou with other agents with info gleaned from us,some even don't show up on appointed days even when arrangements have been made for their transportation and accommodation.

We will like to beg fellow Nairalanders that buying a car/jeep from Cotonou is not just about asking for prices,some people will tell us they need the car by December after spending time and money gathering info for them but what they don't understand is the fact that market forces may come to play when they want to buy the car in December.

Please in order to give our prospective clients the best in services,customers should always tell us when they need the car/jeep when making inquiries.This will enable us get the exact price for the car in the parks and cost of custom duty,it will also guard against the problem of budgeting a specific amount of money and you get to Cotonou to discover the price has risen or dropped depending on market forces.

Prospective customers are also advised to always make appointments on days that are favorable to their workload,so that efforts made for transportation and accommodation wont go into waste.

We at Jelad ventures will strive to give you the best services when it comes to buying a car/jeep/truck from Cotonou but these we cant do when we spend manpower and money going round the parks to make inquiries about prices of cars and the people who need them don't follow up.

Prospective customers should also kindly note that the fact we have said there are cheaper cars in Cotonou doesn't mean that a 2008 highlander will be sold for 1.3m.We don't encourage the sales of accident vehicles neither do we encourage smuggling of cars/jeeps across the border,what we are just trying to say is that in Cotonou,you have the luxury of choosing from thousands of cars still in their original untampered state and the fact that it may be cheaper than what is obtained in Lagos even if it's by a thousand naira but we will not attend to dealers/customers who keep asking us to help them buy accidented cars/jeeps because they are cheap or asking us to bring in cars/jeeps without custom duty,if you need a car from Cotonou,we make sure you buy a good car/jeep and duty must be paid at the border to the Nigerian custom service officials,if at anytime you decide to settle for a bad or accidented car/jeep or you decided not to pay custom duty,an official document will be signed to show you the customer made those decisions on your own.

Our Contact Details:
Call?contact Gbenga (Akogun) on
BB pin-2399BFBD
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2013
Goodmorning fellow Nairalanders,when buying a car/jeep/truck from Cotonou,remember Jelad ventures is a name you can rely on for quality services.

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga(Akogun)-
BB pin-2399BFBD
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2013
johnwell: Please what is the cost of the following (including clraring & duty)

1-----
2002 Honda accord [american spec., V6 > 3.0L, full option, automatic transmission, leather interior]

2-----
2002 Audi A6 quattro avant wagon [V6 > 3.0L, american spec, full option, automatic transmission, leather interior]

3-----
The attached is the primera picture (ignor the invinity logo, the owner love-vendor it), LOL.

wellington.john@gmx.com
08027213667, 08034196601

Goodafternoon Fellow Nairalanders,please be informed that this week will e absolutely dedicated to answering your questions about buying cars/jeeps from Cotonou,how to make payments,how to pay for custom duty and other issues.

We are also going to start posting frequently asked questions so must prospective customers will be able to gather information and also have a mindset about how Cotonou parks operate.

Thursday and Friday have been dedicated to listing the prices of cars for customers who have made inquiries.

This is all in a order to serve you better and also create a fast and efficient working environment.

If by now we have not answered your questions about prices of cars,we are so sorry but by Wednesday/Thursday,we will clear the backlogs.
To buy a car/jeep/truck from Cotonou,
Pls contact-

Our Contact Details:
Gbenga(Akogun)-
BB pin-2399BFBD
+22967440978(MTN BENIN)
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2013
Below is an example of questions our customers ask.

Q:DO WE NEED TO PAY CUSTOM DUTIES IN LAGOS AFTER CLEARING OUR CARS/JEEPS THROUGH IDIROKO/SEME BORDERS.

A:No,you don't need to pay any other duty apart from the payment at the border.
Each border has been classified as entry points,which means that they're authorized to collect/obtain revenue in form of duty on every car/jeep which passes through their commands into Nigeria.
It also means that if you've paid duty either in seme/idiroko,you don't need to go to their Lagos command to pay another duty unless you only want to check if your agent has short paid or check the validity of the papers.
Below are some pictures of Cotonou parks and the 2013 Toyota Avalon that was just launched last week.
For more details about buying a car/jeep from Cotonou and payment of custom duty,kindly contact-
Gbenga(AKOGUN)
BBpin-2399BFBD

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2013
johnwell: Please what is the cost of the following (including clraring & duty)

1-----

2-----

3-----

wellington.john@gmx.com
08027213667, 08034196601

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:13pm On May 31, 2013
Dear Nairalanders,be informed that parks only open from Mondays-Friday,so if you want to conduct any business at the parks,it must be during the week.
For more details call/contact Gbenga (AKOGUN) on-
2399BFBD
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:15am On Jun 01, 2013
Frequently asked questions(FAQ)

Q-I was at the parks in Cotonou and I saw some auto workshops in the parks,does that mean only accidented cars are sold in Cotonou?.

A-Yes,there are workshops in Cotonou where cars/jeeps are worked on but that doesn't mean every car in the parks are accidented.

Cotonou car dealers with the authorities in Rep. of Benin are scrupulous and that's why they've given permits to auto mechanics to build their workshops in places where they can be seen by customers.

We can't argue the fact that accidented cars from western countries manage to find the way into west african countries but in Cotonou they don't hide that fact unlike their Lagos counterparts,that's why accidented cars are sold way cheaper that non-accidented cars in Cotonou and the workshops are built right there in the parks.

Some customers even buy the accidented cars intentionally and take them to the workshops right there in the parks where they are worked on before transit into Nigeria while some prefer to buy and bring into Nigeria before working on them,some even decide to repaint because they prefer a particular colour.

When coming to buy cars from the parks,be rest assured that no dealer in Cotonou will sell an accidented car without telling you what's wrong with it.Rep.of Benin unlike Nigeria is a country where driving without insurance attracts a fine and eight year prison term even eletrician caught tapping eletricity from poles will go into prison for five years,a country where even the President's house is disconnected for not paying electricity bills,so you can imagine what will happen to a dealer who wants to sell an accidented car without telling their customers the truth.

That's why we always advice our clients to physically come to the parks to check the cars/jeeps before payment instead of sending an agent who will get them accidented cars for cheap prices which will eventually create the notion that all cars sold in cotonou are accidented cars.You worked hard for your money and a day/two at the parks won't hurt you,so it's better you physically inspect and if you feel you want to reach a bargain with an accidented car,you can bargain for it.

Below are pictures of a sienna a dealers wants to sell for 950K(3M CFA) just because the locks needs to be worked on and he has decided to sell cheap.

If you've any questions about buying a car,jeep/trucks from cotonou,kindly send your mails to deddoyinn@yahoo.co.uk.

For more details
Call/Contact Gbenga (Akogun)
2399BFBD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.