Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (272820 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
BarrackObamer:
Thanks for the enlightment even though some of the terms used are not very clear to me.

Please what would be the total cost to get a toyota camry 2003 LE or XLE from Cotounu to Lagos (custom clearing @ both borders inclusive). If possible include all charges so that I can know exactly what to budget. Your response would really be appreciated. Thanks.

Asking price for 2003/04 camry LE is N1.150M + N150,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 03/04 camry XLE is N1.250M + N150,000 custom duty.

****subject to fluctuations in exchange rate.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by irunmoleaiye: 12:04am On Apr 22, 2015
PLEASE HOW MUCH CAN I GET THIS HONDA ACCORD IN THE PICTURE BELOW FROM COTONOU? CUSTOM DUTY INCLUDED. THANKS
saintjoel:
We at Jelad Ventures hope you had a great workers day yesterday and are also having a nice day at work today.

Watch out on this page tomorrow has we unveil our tracking devices which you can easily install in your cars when they come in through the border,it's all in an effort to ensure nothing happens to your car when it comes into Nigeria.

Also shown below are pictures of an Honda Accord brought by a customer from cotonou parks and it's document.

Pls don't encourage smuggling,always make sure you pay custom duty.

For more details-

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON 08062948193,08085434102,+22967440978(MTN BENIN) OR BB-29CB1653.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:32am On Apr 22, 2015
PURCHASE FROM COTONOU.

We feel the need to explain the concept behind the term "ASKING PRICE" cos it seems it has confused some prospective customers.

The use of "ASKING PRICE" is all about giving any prospective customer a fair idea of what to budget for when coming into the market. What some agents/car dealers/middlemen do is just quote a price offhand just because they want to push you into the market and by the time you get there as the customer,it turns into something but at the end,you have to start paying cash not budgeted for and it gives you that feeling that you've been scammed.

When buying/making inquiries from cotonou,there are so many factors you as the prospective customer have to consider.

**OAULITY OF VEHICLES - Prices may vary when it comes to purchasing a vehicle,Mr A might buy a accidented car,repaint and fix some certain parts in cotonou while Mr B walks in straight to buy a grade one vehicle with no issues but at the end,it won't be the same price.

**EXCHANGE RATE - If you're given an asking price with the current exchange rate of that day,it may not apply when you're ready to buy because of fluctuations but at the end you've a very fair idea of how much it's sold.

** BARGAINING POWER - Asking price gives you the power to bargain,even if there's a fluctuation in exchange,you can still bargain and a fair idea of the asking price helps a lot. Using a 2001 camry as an example,we can give you the asking price of N931,000 + N130,000 custom duty but some agents/car dealers/middlemen will just tell you it's N1M,what they've not not told you is the amount to pay for duty,purchase price inside cotonou and it will not pay you because after factoring your budget around a million naira,you may get to the market and spend more than that but they've achieved their aim of luring you into the market and you don't even know where to start bargaining from,so even if he/she wants to scam you,you don't even know.

In a place where there are almost eight parks with hundreds of car dealers,there is no way you won't be able to get a good bargain if you're sincere with yourself and you've a credible agent with you,not when a customer goes into the market to look for a 2008 camry with N1.2M or because someone somewhere has told him/her it's N1.7 or N2.5M without detailed information about purchase cost or duty charges.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by omodapson(m): 8:08am On Apr 22, 2015
saintjoel:

I am so sorry for replying late,I wanted to confirm if the Audi was available in the market.

Asking price for 010 Benz C300 is N3.7M + N550,000 custom duty.
(It's not 900,000,I made a mistake of qouting the duty for 2010 Benz CLS and I am so sorry).

Asking price for 010 Audi A4 is N3.6M + N500,000 custom duty.

Thanks bro.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2015
omodapson:
Hello Bros, Kindly quote the price of 2010 Mercedes-Benz C300 and 2010 Audi A4. I intend getting either of the 2 cars in the coming month.

Thank you.

With your permission,I'll like to analyze something for you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:11am On Apr 22, 2015
omodapson:

Thanks bro.

CAN I GIVE YOU MY ANALYSIS?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by balee56: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2015
saintjoel:

Asking price is N1.450M + N280,000 custom duty.

*****subject to fluctuation in exchange rate.
Thank you very much sir. Can you do a VIN check b4 the purchase of the car?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2015
omodapson:

Thanks bro.

Since I have sought your permission about this inquiry,I'll like to show you some analyses I came up with and it will be beneficial to you.

Before I give quotes to customers,I always seek second opinions from fellow agents,dealers/middlemen and cheki.com. This options always guide me in everything I do on nairaland.

I came across quote a potential customer was given earlier by another agent/middleman/car dealer and he gave him/her a quote of N3.5M for a 2011 Benz C300 as we can see from picture one and I kept wondering if 2010 Benz c300 could be sold for that same amount or lesser than that,I also wanted him to analyze the quote for me.

Picture 2 will shows us a quote of 11,000,000M Cefa from one of our trusted sources inside cotonou and four other dealers sent the same asking price.

Picture 3 will show the sms I sent to the same agent/dealer/middleman that gave you the N3.5M quote and he gave me N3M for purchase and N300,000 for custom duty,which meant he will be paying less than 200,000 naira as bank charges out of the 300,000naira and that made me seek another agent's opinion since I have never seen or heard of people paying that amount for a 2010 benz. From what we can see from picture four,my fellow agent that I absolutely trust his judgment also gave his analysis and from what you can see in the picture,not going into vehicle seat or been driven by an officer means either shortpayment or smuggled and it will result in seizure cos it is a 50/50 option. Working with N300,000 will so much worsen the case cos he will need to pay less than N200,000 has bank charges in order to make up for the processing cost and it may lead to outright seizure if it's caught in places like idiroko or the customer pays more than N800,000 to retrieve it in seme and that would've been a case of been penny wise but pound foolish,there's no way a 2010 benz C300 can be cleared with just N300,000.

So I guess the questions the customer should ask the agent/dealer/middleman are as follows-

1. Which border is he going to use?

2. Will the car be parked in the NCS vehicle seat when it gets to the border and if it's not going to be parked,why?

3. How much is the bank charge on a 2010 or 2011 benz C300?

4. How much is the purchase cost in cefa and Naira for a 2010/2011 Benz C300?

I'll suggest the customer goes into the parks with any other agent for feasibility studies before he/she commits money,it's not necessary he/she goes with jelad ventures but they must be sure of what they are about to spend money on.

This analysis hasn't been done to discourage people as potential customers neither am I spoiling another man's business,that why we've kept the identities secret. It just shows that people need to be careful about what they want to do so that they won't be lured into the market and they spend more than they budgeted for.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2015
balee56:
Thank you very much sir. Can you do a VIN check b4 the purchase of the car?

Yes sir,we can do VIN checks for you.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by omodapson(m): 11:46am On Apr 22, 2015
saintjoel:

Since I have sought your permission about this inquiry,I'll like to show you some analyses I came up with and it will be beneficial to you.

Before I give quotes to customers,I always seek second opinions from fellow agents,dealers/middlemen and cheki.com. This options always guide me in everything I do on nairaland.

I came across quote a potential customer was given earlier by another agent/middleman/car dealer and he gave him/her a quote of N3.5M for a 2011 Benz C300 as we can see from picture one and I kept wondering if 2010 Benz c300 could be sold for that same amount or lesser than that,I also wanted him to analyze the quote for me.

Picture 2 will shows us a quote of 11,000,000M Cefa from one of our trusted sources inside cotonou and four other dealers sent the same asking price.

Picture 3 will show the sms I sent to the same agent/dealer/middleman that gave you the N3.5M quote and he gave me N3M for purchase and N300,000 for custom duty,which meant he will be paying less than 200,000 naira as bank charges out of the 300,000naira and that made me seek another agent's opinion since I have never seen or heard of people paying that amount for a 2010 benz. From what we can see from picture four,my fellow agent that I absolutely trust his judgment also gave his analysis and from what you can see in the picture,not going into vehicle seat or been driven by an officer means either shortpayment or smuggled and it will result in seizure cos it is a 50/50 option. Working with N300,000 will so much worsen the case cos he will need to pay less than N200,000 has bank charges in order to make up for the processing cost and it may lead to outright seizure if it's caught in places like idiroko or the customer pays more than N800,000 to retrieve it in seme and that would've been a case of been penny wise but pound foolish,there's no way a 2010 benz C300 can be cleared with just N300,000.

So I guess the questions the customer should ask the agent/dealer/middleman are as follows-

1. Which border is he going to use?

2. Will the car be parked in the NCS vehicle seat when it gets to the border and if it's not going to be parked,why?

3. How much is the bank charge on a 2010 or 2011 benz C300?

4. How much is the purchase cost in cefa and Naira for a 2010/2011 Benz C300?

I'll suggest the customer goes into the parks with any other agent for feasibility studies before he/she commits money,it's not necessary he/she goes with jelad ventures but they must be sure of what they are about to spend money on.

This analysis hasn't been done to discourage people as potential customers neither am I spoiling another man's business,that why we've kept the identities secret. It just shows that people need to be careful about what they want to do so that they won't be lured into the market and they spend more than they budgeted for.

Thanks for the detailed analysis. Before taking any action, I sure would be on ground to see how things run. My current budget is 3.5m but I needed to be sure if it would do and the reason why I am contacting several agents just to have an informed opinion. If I am convinced, I might get across when I am ready.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2015
omodapson:

Thanks for the detailed analysis. Before taking any action, I sure would be on ground to see how things run. My current budget is 3.5m but I needed to be sure if it would do and the reason why I am contacting several agents just to have an informed opinion. If I am convinced, I might get across when I am ready.

Nice one sir and I'm glad I caught your attention.If you can get a good bargain in cotonou but make sure the car is grade one,you might come across a dealer that needs money like crazy,anything can happen in cotonou.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by balee56: 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2015
saintjoel:

Yes sir,we can do VIN checks for you.
Thank you very much Sir. I will be contacting you on your phone shortly for the deal.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by theking1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2015
saintjoel:

Asking price for 2000 VW jetta is N630,000 + N130,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 1998 VW jetta is N530,000 + N130,000 custom duty.

Please note that the quotes are subject to fluctuations in exchange rate.

Ok thank you, i will contact you in two weeks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:24am On Apr 23, 2015
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Jaydenphoenix: 7:50am On Apr 23, 2015
How much would a Honda city 2012 or 2011 cost pls? Do u av pics? Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Ugojames(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hi op pls I need to know what the price for lexus rx300 2002 from seme would cost and the cost of clearing it that is the customs duty. Pls treat as urgent thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ugojames:
Hi op pls I need to know what the price for lexus rx300 2002 from seme would cost and the cost of clearing it that is the customs duty. Pls treat as urgent thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Ugojames(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2015
saintjoel:

Is this price a quote of the actual price or an estimate?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Larrydee(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
I bought an 06 car from. Cotonou. Buying price was around 800k. Cost of bringing it to my house was around 600k extra. Is it that expensive to move d car out of the car lot to Lagos?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Larrydee:
I bought an 06 car from. Cotonou. Buying price was around 800k. Cost of bringing it to my house was around 600k extra. Is it that expensive to move d car out of the car lot to Lagos?

Sincerely sir,i can't understand what you have written,which car did you buy and is the sum in naira or cefa,kindly explain,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jaydenphoenix:
How much would a Honda city 2012 or 2011 cost pls? Do u av pics? Thanks
A
ASKING PRICE FOR 011/012 HONDA CITY IS N2.9M + N550,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

*****SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE*****
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by olumide4christ: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Its me, Olumide, your customer whom we both went to Cotonou last year in January 2014 to get a Mazda MPV 2004 (your 1st transaction involving a Mazda MPV) and you later brought the car to my house in Oworonshoki, Lagos. (You also forgot your Airtel SIM in the car). I hope you remember me now. I can see Jelad Ventures is moving in giant strides, I'm happy to see that.

I have told quite a number of people about you since then and hopefully, some will soon decide to link up with you in Cotonou do get their vehicles successfully just as I did. By God's grace, when its time to get a car for my wife, we shall see again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS - Last year was my first time dealing with Jelad Ventures and I must say that based on my transaction with him, Mr. Gbenga is a very sincere and straight-forward person. Infact, my trip to Seme/ Cotonou to get a car also turned out to be an excursion/ retreat of some sorts (Badagry Musuem, etc). I encourage you to patronize Jelad Ventures - you won't regret it.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:45am On Apr 26, 2015
olumide4christ:
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Its me, Olumide, your customer whom we both went to Cotonou last year in January 2014 to get a Mazda MPV 2004 (your 1st transaction involving a Mazda MPV) and you later brought the car to my house in Oworonshoki, Lagos. (You also forgot your Airtel SIM in the car). I hope you remember me now. I can see Jelad Ventures is moving in giant strides, I'm happy to see that.

I have told quite a number of people about you since then and hopefully, some will soon decide to link up with you in Cotonou do get their vehicles successfully just as I did. By God's grace, when its time to get a car for my wife, we shall see again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS - Last year was my first time dealing with Jelad Ventures and I must say that based on my transaction with him, Mr. Gbenga is a very sincere and straight-forward person. Infact, my trip to Seme/ Cotonou to get a car also turned out to be an excursion/ retreat of some sorts (Badagry Musuem, etc). I encourage you to patronize Jelad Ventures - you won't regret it.

Thanks so much sir for the vote of confidence.

When your friends were harrassed by touts in the markecos the ventured into the parks without an agent and they had to call me to save them,I didn't even know that it was your name they mentioned.

We've tried to grow our business over the years,we've made costly mistakes we've tried to correct and we've corrected some but we're pushing on even Nairaland and other websites ,where we now have middlemen claiming to agents,smuggling etc,all of these haven't made this business easy,what we make per week/month barely sustains us cos of these issues but with people like you,we know that one day,we'll get there.

Once again,thanks sir and God bless.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
saintjoel:
PURCHASE FROM COTONOU.

We feel the need to explain the concept behind the term "ASKING PRICE" cos it seems it has confused some prospective customers.

The use of "ASKING PRICE" is all about giving any prospective customer a fair idea of what to budget for when coming into the market. What some agents/car dealers/middlemen do is just quote a price offhand just because they want to push you into the market and by the time you get there as the customer,it turns into something but at the end,you have to start paying cash not budgeted for and it gives you that feeling that you've been scammed.

When buying/making inquiries from cotonou,there are so many factors you as the prospective customer have to consider.

**OAULITY OF VEHICLES - Prices may vary when it comes to purchasing a vehicle,Mr A might buy a accidented car,repaint and fix some certain parts in cotonou while Mr B walks in straight to buy a grade one vehicle with no issues but at the end,it won't be the same price.

**EXCHANGE RATE - If you're given an asking price with the current exchange rate of that day,it may not apply when you're ready to buy because of fluctuations but at the end you've a very fair idea of how much it's sold.

** BARGAINING POWER - Asking price gives you the power to bargain,even if there's a fluctuation in exchange,you can still bargain and a fair idea of the asking price helps a lot. Using a 2001 camry as an example,we can give you the asking price of N931,000 + N130,000 custom duty but some agents/car dealers/middlemen will just tell you it's N1M,what they've not not told you is the amount to pay for duty,purchase price inside cotonou and it will not pay you because after factoring your budget around a million naira,you may get to the market and spend more than that but they've achieved their aim of luring you into the market and you don't even know where to start bargaining from,so even if he/she wants to scam you,you don't even know.

In a place where there are almost eight parks with hundreds of car dealers,there is no way you won't be able to get a good bargain if you're sincere with yourself and you've a credible agent with you,not when a customer goes into the market to look for a 2008 camry with N1.2M or because someone somewhere has told him/her it's N1.7 or N2.5M without detailed information about purchase cost or duty charges.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
olumide4christ:
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by themodernman: 5:04am On Apr 27, 2015
saintjoel:

I am so sorry for replying late,I wanted to confirm if the Audi was available in the market.

Asking price for 010 Benz C300 is N3.7M + N550,000 custom duty.
(It's not 900,000,I made a mistake of qouting the duty for 2010 Benz CLS and I am so sorry).

Asking price for 010 Audi A4 is N3.6M + N500,000 custom duty.

So a recent 2010 Benz C300 duty is #550, 000 and a "reputable" agent like Adexfem & others are telling me to pay 500k last for an old 04 benz E320? Isn't ds criminology?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Jaydenphoenix: 8:12am On Apr 27, 2015
saintjoel:

A
ASKING PRICE FOR 011/012 HONDA CITY IS N2.9M + N550,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

*****SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATION IN EXCHANGE RATE*****

Wow. Can I get a pic pls?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
themodernman:

So a recent 2010 Benz C300 duty is #550, 000 and a "reputable" agent like Adexfem & others are telling me to pay 500k last for an old 04 benz E320? Isn't ds criminology?

If I may ask the following questions -

1. Where is the vehicle coming in from?

2. If it's from cotonou,are you sure that the 500K quoted is not in cefa.

Will love to hear more about this,thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by spako4(m): 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2015
cost of highlander 2005,clearing and custom duty to Nigeria
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
spako4:
cost of highlander 2005,clearing and custom duty to Nigeria

04/05 or 05/06 and limited(full options or basic(normal)?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by spako4(m): 12:44pm On Apr 27, 2015
saintjoel:

04/05 or 05/06 and limited(full options or basic(normal)?

both 04/05 and 05/06 normal or limited
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by themodernman: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2015
saintjoel:

If I may ask the following questions -

1. Where is the vehicle coming in from?

2. If it's from cotonou,are you sure that the 500K quoted is not in cefa.

Will love to hear more about this,thanks.

Which kain 500k in cefa...he said 500k naira! And its coming from d usa & he insists it lands in Lagos cos he said they vandalize cars in cotonou.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.