Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (273034 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
kasn:
[color=#006600][/color]

Message sent via bbm.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
Why it has to be jelad ventures

HOTEL ACCOMODATION

Many hotels are in Cotonou and they all have the spartan look but we've managed to choose one of the best for you.

The hotel is located few meters to the heart of cotonou where you can go shopping for your family,visit the beaches and the various historic sites scattered around cotonou while you wait for your vehicles.

The hotel's name will not be stated in this post for security reasons and it's because we want to protect the safety of lodgers who may have cash and valuables with them.

For a discount rate of six thousand naira,you are entitled to hot water,wifi,free breakfast/lunch/dinner and a visit to night clubs if you wish.

Pictures posted below show the routers positioned around the hotel for your browsing pleasure,the government provided pipe borne water with purifier,their bed,kitchen,dining area and other amenities,all for your comfort.

The hotel's staff make sure that the rooms and premises are kept clean and safe all day.

This is another reason why it has to be jelad ventures whenever you're in cotonou for business.

Nosib:
It was nice to have worked with Jelad ventures and particularly Gbenga, God strengthen you, our business was a success and I endorse him as the goto guy for your car needs in Cotonou, cheers.

Tony

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:30am On Sep 06, 2015
saintjoel:

Why it has to be jelad ventures

HOTEL ACCOMODATION

Many hotels are in Cotonou and they all have the spartan look but we've managed to choose one of the best for you.

The hotel is located few meters to the heart of cotonou where you can go shopping for your family,visit the beaches and the various historic sites scattered around cotonou while you wait for your vehicles.

The hotel's name will not be stated in this post for security reasons and it's because we want to protect the safety of lodgers who may have cash and valuables with them.

For a discount rate of six thousand naira,you are entitled to hot water,wifi,free breakfast/lunch/dinner and a visit to night clubs if you wish.

Pictures posted below show the routers positioned around the hotel for your browsing pleasure,the government provided pipe borne water with purifier,their bed,kitchen,dining area and other amenities,all for your comfort.

The hotel's staff make sure that the rooms and premises are kept clean and safe all day.

This is another reason why it has to be jelad ventures whenever you're in cotonou for business.

This is jelad ventures enroute ABUJA with a sparkling 2003 Toyota camry.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by HeleaA: 10:44am On Sep 06, 2015
saintjoel:

It really has to be JELAD VENTURES !!!
I am one satisfied costumer of Jelad Ventures. Even though I did not hire them initially, once things appeared to get messy, Gbenga came in cleared things up.
I highly recommend and advise that you all employ Gbenga from START to FINISH for your car purchase business.

Suffice it to say that there are still some very Honest Nigerians.

Thank you very much Gbenga, I received my car in Benin City 2 days ago and I am still celebrating it...!

God Bless and keep us All.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by MovingTrain(m): 11:41am On Sep 06, 2015
Oga what will land
2005/06 Toyota Camry LE, 4cyl, leather
And..
2005/06 Toyota Camry XLE (4cyl will be appreciated)

Both grade 1 with good mileage.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by phnibeogu: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
saintjoel:

How much to get this toks Honda civic

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by syrez: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hi Saintjoe, please can you give me the price for 2002 Sienna
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:45am On Sep 07, 2015
HeleaA:

It really has to be JELAD VENTURES !!!
I am one satisfied costumer of Jelad Ventures. Even though I did not hire them initially, once things appeared to get messy, Gbenga came in cleared things up.
I highly recommend and advise that you all employ Gbenga from START to FINISH for your car purchase business.

Suffice it to say that there are still some very Honest Nigerians.

Thank you very much Gbenga, I received my car in Benin City 2 days ago and I am still celebrating it...!

God Bless and keep us All.

Mrs He's case is not so different from many cases we hear or read about everyday especially when dealing with vehicle purchase from Cotonou.

When we give customers quotes and the next thing you hear is "ha,it's too high,someone else gave me for less" and  by the time you step into the market,you end up spending more than you bargained for,in her own case,she spent a million CEFA (N398,600) more in the market and nearly spent even more on custom duty in Nigeria but as God will have it,she contacted jelad ventures.

This is one of the reasons why we quote asking prices but some people are still immune to the truth,they'll rather believe someone somewhere that will tell them that it can be gotten at a ridiculously low price and by the time the whole deal goes down,they end up spending more than they bargained for,accidented vehicles or even smuggled vehicles. In her own case,she believed a cousin that lied he had always gone into COTONOU to buy vehicles and a taxi driver from mile2,three hundred and ninety eight thousand naira went down the drain,even they wanted to link her up with a custom officer with a claim that custom duty was N550,000 and she would have lost N200,000 extra if she hadn't contacted me.

I thank God that despite all odds,we were able to get the jeep out of the hands of the hands of people claiming to be agents and we delivered it safely.

I thank God for her life and her patience,we hope to work more and more with her.

***** Kindly let this serve as a warning to prospective customers,we may not be there to save you when you get stranded inside Cotonou or at the border,we may not be saints but we have confidence in what we do,make sure you have enough facts before venturing into the market and always move with a registered agent.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2015
MovingTrain:
Oga what will land
2005/06 Toyota Camry LE, 4cyl, leather
And..
2005/06 Toyota Camry XLE (4cyl will be appreciated)

Both grade 1 with good mileage.

Good morning sir,

To be sincere sir,2005/06 Camry xle with 4plugs is kind of scarce.

Asking price for LE with leather seats and xle with 4plugs is N1.450m + N180,000 custom duty.

Exchange rate at N375 - 1,000 CEFA.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by omoola007(m): 1:18pm On Sep 07, 2015
Good afternoon,

I need a nissan Serena, not a converted one. clean engine, year does not matter to me. please email price to omoola007@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by llade(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2015
@saintjoel I am happy for one thing that even if d deal was not started with u in her case, u stepped in when called upon and finished the deal smoothly. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
llade:
@saintjoel I am happy for one thing that even if d deal was not started with u in her case, u stepped in when called upon and finished the deal smoothly. Thanks.

Thanks so much sir,although we started on a shaky note,with one or two issues with customers but we've grown in confidence and strength,although some prospective customers are immune to the truth but we will continue to serve in our little way.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
phnibeogu:

How much to get this toks Honda civic

Asking price for 04/05 honda civic is N1.1m + N180,000 custom duty .

Exchange at N375 - 1,000 CEFA.

***** subject to fluctuations in exchange rate***
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by viazi: 7:50pm On Sep 07, 2015
Kindly give landing cost of
Benz c320 2001 model
Benz c320. 2005 Model.
Send to viaziconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by sheyi86: 9:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
gud evning @ saintjoel pls mercbenz c180 elegance 2000model wil cost hw much.thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:25am On Sep 08, 2015
omoola007:
Good afternoon,

I need a nissan Serena, not a converted one. clean engine, year does not matter to me. please email price to omoola007@yahoo.com

Thanks

Email sent.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
Dear nairalanders,

As from next month,we'll not be answering queries like the one in the sample shown below. The reason been that some people just like wasting time and effort on fruitless searches around the market,at the end of the day,they make ridiculously demands like the one shown below.

For one time waster, there are ten serious customers waiting and seeking for attention and it is so disheartening when we go into market to seek for prices,take pictures and even tip to run checks on vehicles and someone somewhere will tell us that N2m is too expensive for a 2007/08 camry with custom duty or that he/she knows someone that got it for N900,000.

The hours you send us chasing up and down delays other serious clients,it also tells on our finances . If you are sincere with yourself,you'll know that the person or agency running your purchase and duty for you will want to gain something even if it's just service charge,most people that have always been scammed are people who believe they're wiser than the wisest person on earth. If you decide to go into the market on your own and you get entangled with touts,jelad ventures might not show up to save the day cos it compromises our security and the security of other prospective customers.

Thanks for understanding and we hope to keep serving you better and better.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
sheyi86:
gud evning @ saintjoel pls mercbenz c180 elegance 2000model wil cost hw much.thanks

Asking price for 00 Benz elegance is N860,000 + N180,000 custom duty.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by iamwrong(m): 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please what is the price of golf 6 2006, volkswagen passat 07 and a madza 3 2005-2007 each with custom duty?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2015
iamwrong:
Please what is the price of golf 6 2006, volkswagen passat 07 and a madza 3 2005-2007 each with custom duty?

Asking price for Golf6 is N1.6m + N200,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2007 Passat is N1.6m + N250,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2005 Mazda 3 is N950,000 + N200,000 custom duty.

Asking price for 2007 Mazda 3 is N1.1m + N250,000 custom duty.

***** Exchange rate at N370 - 1,000 CEFA.

***** Quotes subject to fluctuations in exchange rate.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2015
Happy Wednesday from the jelad crew.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Jelad ventures enroute Ilorin,kwara state.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2015
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2015
2003 Toyota corolla,cleared through SEME border and registered by jelad ventures pictured with it's owner on it's way to his base at customs command in ikeja,Lagos state.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Happy Sunday folks.........jelad ventures is the name and clearing and forwarding is our business.....08062948193

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2015
dcuteguy2g:
Just completed a transaction with these guys last thursday! I'll like to say here that Gbenga is a transparent and honest. Got my car delivered in 2 days. Friends say it was a nice car and I also luv the car anyways. Practically brand new.
Dealing with him was an eye opener and we'll surely do more biz together.

PROMPT RESPONSE.

This is one of the reasons why we at jelad ventures are the best in what we do.

Right from the time you make inquiries to the time your vehicle is delivered to your doorstep,we make sure that it's fast tracked.

In order to fast track our services,we've reopened our idiroko route and your vehicle leaves the border immediately the papers have been processed unlike seme where you've to wait till six in the evening.

We also make sure that we start processing your duty papers even before the vehicles get to the border,even for vehicles still in transit for importers that are shipping through cotonou port. We make it a point of duty to partner with sister agencies with bigger and efficient work force.

Your vehicle plate numbers and registration papers like third party insurance etc can also be gotten before the vehicle's entry into Nigeria for just thirty-five thousand naira only.

Our fast and efficient services has seriously made jelad ventures a name to be reckoned with at the borders of Nigeria.

NB - issues may come up if there is network disruption at the borders cos printouts cant be obtained from customs if they don't have access to network or if car is delayed in Benin by their authorities,these conditions may delay us but at the end,we assure you that your vehicle will get to the border in time.

For more information,kindly contact gbenga through the following links-

BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193

Mail - jelad.ventures@yahoo.co.uk

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by ehissi(m): 10:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Hello Jelad,
Please I will need your help concerning the price of a car plus clearing costs; its not a regularly demanded car so I can understand if I don't get it soon but I'll really appreciate it if you can try.

Its a volvo C70 Cabriolet; its a convertible car!!

The 2002 Model of the Volvo C70 cabriolet and The 2006 Model of the Volvo C70 cabriolet.

The 2002 has a cloth roof while the 2006 has a Soft Metal roof!!

Both must be automatic with AC, CD Player and preferably leather interior (though fabric interior is welcome).

Please I will need the total package for both asking price + cost of clearance with customs.

The picture of both cars are shown below

My Email is ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com

Thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by gbadaniyi(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2015
Naija are forms of Tokunbo$ used cars. And Tokunbo cars always come with one key, due to advancement of technology of the censor/ programming keys and so call smart key, push/ press bolting. U will need to make a duplicate of ur car key, which as to be programmed by electronic machine, diagonis and computerize on d immobilizer of d car.
MAKE YOUR SPARE KEY AT Am saab KEY CLINIC
Call on 08077983808
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2015
ehissi:
Hello Jelad,
Please I will need your help concerning the price of a car plus clearing costs; its not a regularly demanded car so I can understand if I don't get it soon but I'll really appreciate it if you can try.

Its a volvo C70 Cabriolet; its a convertible car!!

The 2002 Model of the Volvo C70 cabriolet and The 2006 Model of the Volvo C70 cabriolet.

The 2002 has a cloth roof while the 2006 has a Soft Metal roof!!

Both must be automatic with AC, CD Player and preferably leather interior (though fabric interior is welcome).

Please I will need the total package for both asking price + cost of clearance with customs.

The picture of both cars are shown below

My Email is ehidiamenigue01@yahoo.com

Thanks

Email sent sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Please give me quotes for TOYOTA CAMRY 99-2001, all payments inclusive, thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
amateur:
Please give me quotes for TOYOTA CAMRY 99-2001, all payments inclusive, thanks

Good evening sir,budget N1.050 for the 2001 camry with custom duty,budget N900,000 for the 99 camry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.