Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (273011 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:48am On Nov 11, 2015
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

bafamsgloball:
Hello everybody,am here speakin with full assurance that Gbenga is genuine,real,original and one of. The best agents with honesty.He has done it for. Me. Gettin me a very good nd neat Rav4 at a very good price. And original custom papers with all duty fully paid,I drove my car gallantly in customs presence without issues becoz ave got genuine papers done by Gbenga.Pls patronise him if U need a good nd reliable. Job to be done.Thank you.08062948193

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by dandollar1: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please, how much will you get me a 2009-2010 range rover sports?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:47am On Nov 13, 2015
dandollar1:
Please, how much will you get me a 2009-2010 range rover sports?

GOODMORNING SIR,ASKING PRICE IS N6.9M + N850,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

***** EXCHANGE RATE AT N375 - 1,000 CEFA

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by donpizzle1: 5:48am On Nov 14, 2015
Hello,

Please how much will a Mazda6 2006 cost @ cotonou?

Kindly help
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2015
donpizzle1:
Hello,

Please how much will a Mazda6 2006 cost @ cotonou?

Kindly help

ASKING PRICE FOR 06 MAZDA 6 IS N1.2M + N200,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE .....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
olumide4christ:
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Its me, Olumide, your customer whom we both went to Cotonou last year in January 2014 to get a Mazda MPV 2004 (your 1st transaction involving a Mazda MPV) and you later brought the car to my house in Oworonshoki, Lagos. (You also forgot your Airtel SIM in the car). I hope you remember me now. I can see Jelad Ventures is moving in giant strides, I'm happy to see that.

I have told quite a number of people about you since then and hopefully, some will soon decide to link up with you in Cotonou do get their vehicles successfully just as I did. By God's grace, when its time to get a car for my wife, we shall see again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS - Last year was my first time dealing with Jelad Ventures and I must say that based on my transaction with him, Mr. Gbenga is a very sincere and straight-forward person. Infact, my trip to Seme/ Cotonou to get a car also turned out to be an excursion/ retreat of some sorts (Badagry Musuem, etc). I encourage you to patronize Jelad Ventures - you won't regret it.

saintjoel:
PROCESSES OF PURCHASING/SHIPPING THROUGH JELAD VENTURES -

1. INQUIRIES :- THIS IS THE FIRST STAGE/STEP ON THE PROCESS OF PURCHASING/SHIPPING VEHICLES THROUGH COTONOU.

IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO PURCHASE,INQUIRIES WILL LET YOU KNOW THE ASKING PRICES INSIDE THE PARKS,THE CUSTOM DUTY PAYABLE TO NIGERIAN CUSTOMS ETC.

A. ASKING PRICE IS DIVIDED INTO TWO PARTS,THE PURCHASE PRICE AND EXPENSES IN COTONOU.

i. PURCHASE PRICE IS THE MONEY GOING DIRECTLY TO THE DEALER.

ii. EXPENSES INSIDE COTONOU IS 500,000 CEFA WHICH IS ALWAYS ADDED TO THE ASKING PRICE.

INQUIRIES ALSO HELP YOU FORM THE DECISION TO PURCHASE/SHIP THROUGH COTONOU OR PURCHASE FROM LAGOS.

ALSO NOTE THAT QUOTES IN FORMATS LIKE 09/010 MEANS THAT THE VEHICLE'S MANUFACTURE YEAR AND MONTH COVERS 2009 AND 2010 WHILE QUOTES IN FORMATS LIKE 2010 MEANS THAT THE YEAR AND MONTH IS 2010 DIRECT.

2. AFTER INQUIRIES,WE MEET AT THE BORDER AND PROCEED INTO COTONOU TOGETHER BUT BEFORE YOU GO,YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW SOME PROCESSES TOO.

A. TRANSPORT INTO COTONOU COULD BE BY CHARTER OR REGULAR CABS.

i. CHARTERED CABS ARE N5,000 TO AND FRO. THEY ARE SAFER AND MORE CONVENIENT.

ii. REGULAR CABS ARE N1,000 TO AND FRO.

B. APART FROM TRANSPORT FARES,YOU'LL NEED TO COME WITH WHAT WE CALL DEPOSIT. DEPOSIT IS THE MONEY YOU DROP WITH THE CAR DEALER TO SHOW COMMITMENT AFTER INSPECTION AND THEY ARE AS FOLLOWS -

i. N30,000 FOR CARS BELOW 2010.
ii. N50,000 FOR SUVs BELOW 2010.
iii. N100,000 FOR CARS OR SUVs ABOVE 2010.

C. INSPECTION :- INSPECTION OF VEHICLES IS CARRIED OUT IN THE PRESENCE OF A MECHANIC. CUSTOMERS CAN COME ALONG WITH MECHANICS,FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBERS BUT ONLY ON TWO/THREE CONDITIONS-

i. JELAD VENTURES WILL NOT DEAL WITH MECHANICS THAT DEMAND MONEY BEFORE CERTIFYING VEHICLES. THESE AS BEEN THE NORM FOR SOME MECHANICS AND IT DOESN'T AGREE WITH OUR PRINCIPLES AT JELAD VENTURES,IF A CAR IS BAD,IT IS BAD.

ii. FRIENDS AND RELATIVES THAT ALSO DEMAND GRATIFICATION WILL ALSO TRUNCATE THE DEAL. JELAD VENTURES PAYS COMMISSION IF THE DEAL COMES THROUGH ANYONE AND THE COMMISSION COMES FROM THE CAR DEALER THAT HAS SOLD THE VEHICLE. WE HAVE HAD SITUATIONS WHERE SOME FRIENDS AND FAMILIES WILL TELL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THAT THEY CAN GET BETTER DEALS IF THEY GO INTO COTONOU THEMSELVES OR GO THROUGH ANOTHER AGENT IN OR AROUND COTONOU,THEY EVEN ARM TWIST ME AND MY PEOPLE FOR MONEY AND THE GULLIBLE CUSTOMER THINKS IT IS ALL IN HIS/HER OWN INTEREST. JELAD VENTURES WILL NOT GO INTO DEALS WITH ARMS TIED BEHIND OUR BACKS BY DUBIOUS MECHANICS OR RELATIVES.

VIN CHECKS CAN ALSO BE CARRIED OUT WHILE INSPECTION IS ONGOING.

D. AFTER INSPECTION,DEPOSIT IS PAID TO THE CAR DEALER AND THE PROCESS OF PAYING THE BALANCE,CUSTOM DUTY,VEHICLE REGISTRATION ETC IS IN TWO WAYS -

i. FOR VEHICLES BELOW N4,000,000,TRANSFERS WILL BE MADE AT THE BORDER TO A BUREAU D'CHANGE AND THE MONIES ARE SEPARATED AND PAID BY THE AGENT IN CHARGE.

ii. FOR VEHICLES WITH PURCHASE PRICE ABOVE N4,000,000,BALANCE WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO A BUREAU INSIDE COTONOU WILL OTHER MONIES WILL BE PAID INTO JELAD VENTURES ACCOUNT AT THE BORDER.

E. THE ENTIRE PROCESS TAKES 48HRS AND WHILE WAITING,THERE ARE HOTELS CAN LODGE IN OR AROUND COTONOU. VISITS CAN ALSO BE ARRANGED TO HISTORIC SITES AROUND BADAGRY OR INSIDE COTONOU.

G. SERVICE CHARGES ARE CHARGED BY JELAD VENTURES TO AFTER THE PROCESS OF PURCHASE/SHIPPING HAS BEEN SEALED AND CLEARED THROUGH CUSTOMS.

i. N30,000 BUT NEGOTIABLE FOR VEHICLES BELOW 2010.

ii. N30,000 AND FIXED FOR VEHICLES ABOVE 2010.

NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION WILL BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME.

FOR MORE INFORMATION,CONTACT GBENGA(SAINTJOEL) THROUGH THE FOLLOWING LINKS --
BBM - 530A7A98

Mobile - 08062948193 and 08178489280

Mail - jelad.venturess@gmail.com

Whatsapp - 08062948193

Viber - 08062948193

Wechat I.D - akogun79

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

WE WISH YOU A BLESSED AND PROSPEROUS WEEK AHEAD.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Nosib:
It was nice to have worked with Jelad ventures and particularly Gbenga, God strengthen you, our business was a success and I endorse him as the goto guy for your car needs in Cotonou, cheers.

Tony

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by asiwajusirkay(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
saintjoel:

Dear Nairalanders,

Our attention has been drawn to some supposed conmen calling themselves agents,car dealers or officers plying their trade in or around cotonou.

These fraudulent people have scanty knowledge about purchasing a vehicle or processing CUSTOM DUTY papers yet they go around the internet claiming to be what they are not.

Some prospective customers will always go into cotonou without agents or with the so called agents/car dealers without verification just because they've been lured into the market with ridiculously low quotes and they will get scammed or their vehicles go missing at the end. We already have a case of a missing vehicle as at now and the people involved are now running up and down just to get their vehicle back or get the so called agent that helped them buy the car.

Pictures attached show the text messages sent to the owner,the FRSC officer and jelad ventures.

This has been served as a form of warning for prospective customers if you venture into cotonou with an accredited agent,a relative/friend /mechanic that believe they know more than a registered agent or on the assumption that a ridiculously low quote is better than what we've given as quotes,we at jelad ventures will not take responsibility for the vehicle till it crosses the border into the customs office.

Thanks for understanding.

JELAD VENTURES (NO 1 LICENSED CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT).
...sir,total cost that will land hyundai sonata GLS i4 engine 2006 model(fabrics seat)?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by red19: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2015
pls how much will it cost in total for a 3 seater pilot full option
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by red19: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
05/06 pilot pls
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2015
asiwajusirkay:
...sir,total cost that will land hyundai sonata GLS i4 engine 2006 model(fabrics seat)?

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 HYUNDAI SONATA IS N1.2M + N250,000 CUSTOM DUTY......

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2015
red19:
05/06 pilot pls

ASKING PRICE FOR 06 PILOT IS N(FULL OPTION) IS N2.1M + N400,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

******** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUTIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

ONE OF OUR JOBS BEEN PROCESSED OUT OF SEME BORDER BY NCS PERSONNEL.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Greg007(m): 12:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls how much is 2006 and 2007 Honda accord full option
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 20, 2015
How much can I get this cars 2010,2013 and 2015 Rx350 with custom duties ( Full option and basic options for all listed). Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Vbabs(m): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Hi Mr. Gbenga,

I added you up on bbm but hvnt gotten a response.

Need to discuss wit u on the cost getting a mitsubishi space wagon 01 or 02, dealers price and cost of clearing.

Pls treat as urgent.

viktorbabs@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Greg007:
Pls how much is 2006 and 2007 Honda accord full option

ASKING PRICE FOR 05/06 ACCORD IS N1.6M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY.......

ASKING PRICE FOR 07/08 ACCORD EX IS N1.9M + N280,000 CUSTOM DUTY.....

****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE.......
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
tukane:
How much can I get this cars 2010,2013 and 2015 Rx350 with custom duties ( Full option and basic options for all listed). Thanks

ASKING PRICE FOR 2010 RX350 IS N4.6M +650,000 CUSTOM DUTY........

ASKING PRICE FOR 2012 RX350 IS N6.9M + N900,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2015 RX350 IS N9.7M + N1.8M CUSTOM DUTY........

****** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE......

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CUSTOM DUTY STATED ESPECIALLY FOR 2015 RX350 IS BECAUSE OF THE NEW POLICY OF THE CG OF CUSTOMS,THE LEAST BANK PAYMENT WE CAN PAY ON THE VEHICLE IS N1.5M,ANYTHING LESSER INCREASES THE RISK OF IMPOUND ESPECIALLY IF IT'S GOING OUTSIDE LAGOS/OGUN STATE,THANKS.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by kebisky: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2015
Hello saintjoel, pls what's the estimate for 2005 Pontiac vibe.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
Vbabs:
Hi Mr. Gbenga,

I added you up on bbm but hvnt gotten a response.

Need to discuss wit u on the cost getting a mitsubishi space wagon 01 or 02, dealers price and cost of clearing.

Pls treat as urgent.

viktorbabs@gmail.com

58E71C85,that is my pin sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
kebisky:
Hello saintjoel, pls what's the estimate for 2005 Pontiac vibe.

ASKING PRICE IS N1.3M + N150,000 CUSTOM DUTY.

******** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Vbabs(m): 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
saintjoel:

58E71C85,that is my pin sir.

Sent you another request again. No response yet.

Anyways can a have a response to my enquiry?

Mitsubishi space wagon 01 or 02. Cost of the car and clearing cost.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by bassEQ2000: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
how much is your transaction fees, so we know all the financial implications.Like you said you claim to be open and trustworthy,let us know all the fees i.e cost of vehicle,clearing cost,and your transaction fee,and any other payment so there wont be any hidden payment that will cause issues. I am interested in getting a 2003 rav 4

1 Like

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2015
bassEQ2000:
how much is your transaction fees, so we know all the financial implications.Like you said you claim to be open and trustworthy,let us know all the fees i.e cost of vehicle,clearing cost,and your transaction fee,and any other payment so there wont be any hidden payment that will cause issues. I am interested in getting a 2003 rav 4

Asking price for 02/03 rav4 is N1.3m + N150,000custom duty.

******* SERVICE CHARGE IS N30,000 ( NEGOTIABLE FOR VEHICLES BELOW 2010)....…

******* DELIVERY FEES DEPEND ON DESTINATION OF VEHICLE.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why it has to be jelad ventures

HOTEL ACCOMODATION

Many hotels are in Cotonou and they all have the spartan look but we've managed to choose one of the best for you.

The hotel is located few meters to the heart of cotonou where you can go shopping for your family,visit the beaches and the various historic sites scattered around cotonou while you wait for your vehicles.

The hotel's name will not be stated in this post for security reasons and it's because we want to protect the safety of lodgers who may have cash and valuables with them.

For a discount rate of six thousand naira,you are entitled to hot water,wifi,free breakfast/lunch/dinner and a visit to night clubs if you wish.

Pictures posted below show the routers positioned around the hotel for your browsing pleasure,the government provided pipe borne water with purifier,their bed,kitchen,dining area and other amenities,all for your comfort.

The hotel's staff make sure that the rooms and premises are kept clean and safe all day.

We also have links to hotels with cheaper rates like N3,500.

This is another reason why it has to be jelad ventures whenever you're in cotonou for business.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Kenchukky(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
Please how much can i get a GX 470 lexus jeep and Ford edge 2008 model from cotonou to Lagos?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2015
Kenchukky:
Please how much can i get a GX 470 lexus jeep and Ford edge 2008 model from cotonou to Lagos?

ASKING PRICE FOR 08 GX470 IS N5M +N780,000 CUSTOM DUTY......

ASKING PRICE FOR 08 FORD EDGE IS N2M +N450,000 CUSTOM DUTY......

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE....

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.