Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,905 members, 7,799,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (272724 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2016
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

We also have standby mechanics that run checks on VEHICLES before purchase.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

ejembi28:
big thanks to Almighty God and jelad ventures am so happy today because jelad ventures have help me to purchase the most clean and smooth car of my choice.
To cut story short ,I call MR GBENGA the CEO of jelad ventures that I need 03 Camry he said no problems that he will get back to me ,After 2days he call me and told me he has gotten clean one with zero issue and accident free.to my surprised he bid for the car on my behalf and the price was far below what I was expecting ,l have not seen am honest and reliable person like MR GBENGA (AKOGUN )
this is my second experience wit him and it was all fantastic
Here is the ride .

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

Issyman:
@umoru emmanuel: I am a customer to gbenga. Met him here on NL after reading through his posts and we became friends for approx 5mths before patronising him. Lo and behold gbenga delivered my car as ordered and ve been enjoying d car since then. What am trying to say here is that he is one of the few sincere biz men in nigeria. You can check my posts via my username.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by olope101: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Hello. I am new here , i will like to ask for the price for Toyota Camry 2005 xle (Big Daddy) and Lexus Rx 300

Thanks
Hope to read from you soon

Adewale
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
olope101:
Hello. I am new here , i will like to ask for the price for Toyota Camry 2005 xle (Big Daddy) and Lexus Rx 300

Thanks
Hope to read from you soon

Adewale

SMS SENT SIR....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by donmikoa: 2:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Please how much will it cost me to get a Corolla sport 05 from Cotonou.
Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS.......ANOTHER CHRYSLER 300 ON THE STREETS OF ABIA STATE.....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HeleaA:

It really has to be JELAD VENTURES !!!
I am one satisfied costumer of Jelad Ventures. Even though I did not hire them initially, once things appeared to get messy, Gbenga came in cleared things up.
I highly recommend and advise that you all employ Gbenga from START to FINISH for your car purchase business.

Suffice it to say that there are still some very Honest Nigerians.

Thank you very much Gbenga, I received my car in Benin City 2 days ago and I am still celebrating it...!

God Bless and keep us All.

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:58am On Feb 01, 2016
As the dominion of light over darkness remains eternally unquestionable so will your victory and successes have dominion over all negative conditions in your life this month. happy new month folks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS R300 IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, WELL IT'S JELAD VENTURES AGAIN AND WE'VE DONE WHAT WE ARE GOOD AT AGAIN..

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

ejembi28:
Saintjoel: type DAT name and read through his profile ,he is  popularly called akogun gbenga he is a trusted Cotonou dealer,I just got 03 Camry tru him from cotonou within 3day to abuja thks

HeleaA:

I am one satisfied costumer of Jelad Ventures. Even though I did not hire them initially, once things appeared to get messy, Gbenga came in cleared things up.
I highly recommend and advise that you all employ Gbenga from START to FINISH for your car purchase business.

Thank you very much Gbenga, I received my car in Benin City 2 days ago and I am still celebrating it...!

Nosib:
It was nice to have worked with Jelad ventures and particularly Gbenga, God strengthen you, our business was a success and I endorse him as the goto guy for your car needs in Cotonou, cheers.

Tony
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Why it has to be jelad ventures

HOTEL ACCOMODATION

Many hotels are in Cotonou and they all have the spartan look but we've managed to choose one of the best for you.

The hotel is located few meters to the heart of cotonou where you can go shopping for your family,visit the beaches and the various historic sites scattered around cotonou while you wait for your vehicles.

The hotel's name will not be stated in this post for security reasons and it's because we want to protect the safety of lodgers who may have cash and valuables with them.

For a discount rate of six thousand naira,you are entitled to hot water,wifi,free breakfast/lunch/dinner and a visit to night clubs if you wish.

Pictures posted below show the routers positioned around the hotel for your browsing pleasure,the government provided pipe borne water with purifier,their bed,kitchen,dining area and other amenities,all for your comfort.

The hotel's staff make sure that the rooms and premises are kept clean and safe all day.

This is another reason why it has to be jelad ventures whenever you're in cotonou for business.

JELAD VENTURES (NO 1 LICENSED CLEARING AND FORWARDING AGENT).

JELAD VENTURES DID IT AGAIN WITH THIS 2002 HIGHLANDER ON IT'S WAY TO ANAMBRA STATE

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Kokopos(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Good work. Please how much will it cost to get 2006 Ford edge to lagos. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kokopos:
Good work. Please how much will it cost to get 2006 Ford edge to lagos. Thanks

Asking price is N1.650m + N450,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

bafamsgloball:
Hello everybody,am here speakin with full assurance that Gbenga is genuine,real,original and one of. The best agents with honesty.He has done it for. Me. Gettin me a very good nd neat Rav4 at a very good price. And original custom papers with all duty fully paid,I drove my car gallantly in customs presence without issues becoz ave got  genuine papers done by Gbenga.Pls patronise him if U need a good nd reliable. Job to be done.Thank you.08062948193

olumide4christ:
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Its me, Olumide, your customer whom we both went to Cotonou last year in January 2014 to get a Mazda MPV 2004 (your 1st transaction involving a Mazda MPV) and you later brought the car to my house in Oworonshoki, Lagos. (You also forgot your Airtel SIM in the car). I hope you remember me now. I can see Jelad Ventures is moving in giant strides, I'm happy to see that.

I have told quite a number of people about you since then and hopefully, some will soon decide to link up with you in Cotonou do get their vehicles successfully just as I did. By God's grace, when its time to get a car for my wife, we shall see again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS - Last year was my first time dealing with Jelad Ventures and I must say that based on my transaction with him, Mr. Gbenga is a very sincere and straight-forward person. Infact, my trip to Seme/ Cotonou to get a car also turned out to be an excursion/ retreat of some sorts (Badagry Musuem, etc). I encourage you to patronize Jelad Ventures - you won't regret it.

[quote author=saintjoel post=36080078]

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Kokopos(m): 5:42am On Feb 10, 2016
saintjoel:

Asking price is N1.650m + N450,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE

Thanks. Please how much will land 2006 Chevrolet avalanche and 2006 Toyota tundra to lagos.
Thanks.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Kokopos(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2016
How much will land a 2005 Ford F 150 to lagos.

Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by muchex: 6:13am On Feb 11, 2016
what is the price of 05 RX330? tnx
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2016
Kokopos:

Thanks. Please how much will land 2006 Chevrolet avalanche and 2006 Toyota tundra to lagos.
Thanks.

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 TUNDRA IS N2.7M + N450,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

ASKING PRICE FOR 2006 AVALANCHE IS N2.2M + N450,000 CUSTOM DUTY.....

**** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

ejembi28:
Saintjoel: type DAT name and read through his profile ,he is  popularly called akogun gbenga he is a trusted Cotonou dealer,I just got 03 Camry tru him from cotonou within 3day to abuja thks

HeleaA:

Nosib:
It was nice to have worked with Jelad ventures and particularly Gbenga, God strengthen you, our business was a success and I endorse him as the goto guy for your car needs in Cotonou, cheers.

Tony

dcuteguy2g:
Just completed a transaction with these guys last thursday! I'll like to say here that Gbenga is a transparent and honest. Got my car delivered in 2 days. Friends say it was a nice car and I also luv the car anyways. Practically brand new.
Dealing with him was an eye opener and we'll surely do more biz together.

bafamsgloball:
Hello everybody,am here speakin with full assurance that Gbenga is genuine,real,original and one of. The best agents with honesty.He has done it for. Me. Gettin me a very good nd neat Rav4 at a very good price. And original custom papers with all duty fully paid,I drove my car gallantly in customs presence without issues becoz ave got  genuine papers done by Gbenga.Pls patronise him if U need a good nd reliable. Job to be done.Thank you.08062948193

olumide4christ:
Hi Oga Gbenga,

Its me, Olumide, your customer whom we both went to Cotonou last year in January 2014 to get a Mazda MPV 2004 (your 1st transaction involving a Mazda MPV) and you later brought the car to my house in Oworonshoki, Lagos. (You also forgot your Airtel SIM in the car). I hope you remember me now. I can see Jelad Ventures is moving in giant strides, I'm happy to see that.

I have told quite a number of people about you since then and hopefully, some will soon decide to link up with you in Cotonou do get their vehicles successfully just as I did. By God's grace, when its time to get a car for my wife, we shall see again.

TO ALL NAIRALANDERS - Last year was my first time dealing with Jelad Ventures and I must say that based on my transaction with him, Mr. Gbenga is a very sincere and straight-forward person. Infact, my trip to Seme/ Cotonou to get a car also turned out to be an excursion/ retreat of some sorts (Badagry Musuem, etc). I encourage you to patronize Jelad Ventures - you won't regret it.

saintjoel:

[quote author=Issyman post=19156274]

I am the person Gbenga was referring to. I have been a nairalander since 2007 but starting visiting auto section of the forum this year july when a friend advised me to buy a Volvo s80. through my research about the car cos I don't know what it looks like and the cost. I then came across this thread by Saintjoel and took my time to read all he has to say about buying a car from cotonou. my mind set about cotonou cars changed immediately. to cut the long story short, we became friends via phone conversations and sms  since july. I was convinced that this guy called gbenga must be a sincere person. Dear Nairalanders, I sent money to Gbenga that I ve never met before in my life and behold the car in the pics got to me in Abuja within one week. 
I recommend Gbenga (saintjoel) to anyone intending to buy car(s) from cotonou. don't mind how many times you will have to call him before he picks your calls. Pls don't ask me if this an arrangement to fool you cos its not. This is a genuine confirmation of dealing with Jelad Ventures.
Like he said we had our differences on the car and at a point I became afraid of what I did by sending money to someone I ve never met. All the details of the transaction he gave me correlates with the custom documents. 
Gbenga, a word of advise for you also, communication gap is not good for customers' relationship, improve on this part.
thank you Gbenga. thank you JELAD VENTURES.

ANOTHER 2013 TOYOTA VENZA ABOUT TO ROLL ON THE STREETS OF ANAMBRA.....

****** EVERYONE KNOWS THAT EXCHANGE IS HIGH RIGHT NOW AND IMPORTERS,CUSTOMERS AND AGENTS NEED TO BE SINCERE WITH THEMSELVES, VEHICLE PURCHASE WINT BE EASY BUT THE JELAD CREW ASSURES YOU THAT WE'LL STILL GO INTO COTONOU WITH YOU,PURCHASE AND CLEAR AT RATES THAT WILL LEAVE NO MARKS/DENTS IN YOUR POCKET.... WE WILL NOT JOIN THOSE THAT WILL REEL OUT PRICES JUST TO LURE CLIENTS INTO THE MARKET BUT BE ASSURED THAT EVEN AT THE QUOTES WE GIVE,WE STILL HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF POTENTIAL CLIENTS IN MIND...

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 13, 2016
What about 2008/2009 Toyota Camry SE/LE/XLE?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
How much can get me 2005 toyota corolla sport? 08131157674
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by anthonyboss37: 5:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please whats the landing cost for Acura Mdx 2005 full option, nissan pathfinder 2005 full option. Mercedes 190e. Full option.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 5:54am On Feb 15, 2016
tukane:
What about 2008/2009 Toyota Camry SE/LE/XLE?

ASKING PRICE FOR 09/010 CAMRY XLE IS N2.5M + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY...
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by LEGAL007: 1:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
Pls what is the cost of these cars : VOLVO S40 2006 /2007, VOLVO S60 2005 and TOYOTA AVALON 2003 XLS. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
LEGAL007:
pls what is the cost of these cars : VOLVO S40 2006 /2007, VOLVO S60 2005 and TOYOTA AVALON 2003 XLS. pls treat as urgent. Thanks

CEFA JUST DROPPED TO N430 - 1,000 CEFA....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2003 AVALON IS N1.4M + N220,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 05 VOLVO S60 IS N1.450M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY......

ASKING PRICE FOR 06/07 VOLVO S40 IS N1.5M + N250,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE......
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

@jeladventures crew wishes you a merry and fun filled weekend and we sincerely hope you won't forget us when it comes to purchase from/shipping through cotonou,custom duty payment at the borders,vehicle registration,insurance etc......a 2003 highlander ends the week for us at jelad ventures in akwa-ibom....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:30am On Feb 29, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

@Jeladventures wishes you a prosperous week ahead,remain blessed....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by MrHenri: 9:25am On Mar 01, 2016
What's the landing cost of ford edge 2007/2008 and also the new Ford edge 2011/2012.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by LEGAL007: 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2016
saintjoel:

CEFA JUST DROPPED TO N430 - 1,000 CEFA....

ASKING PRICE FOR 2003 AVALON IS N1.4M + N220,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

ASKING PRICE FOR 05 VOLVO S60 IS N1.450M + N180,000 CUSTOM DUTY......

ASKING PRICE FOR 06/07 VOLVO S40 IS N1.5M + N250,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE......
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by felphenix: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2016
how much can I get a Black GL 450/550 2012/2013 Full option?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by todayo(m): 9:51pm On Mar 03, 2016
2005 Peugeot 307, hw much now.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.