Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... - Autos (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (272979 Views)

Get instant cash 4 your distress cars & don't allow dealers tie your car down / Good News Exchange Rate Low Buy Cars 4rm Cotonu @ Cheap Price Call 08147243091 / Get Car 4rm Cotonou To Any Part Or Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
felphenix:
how much can I get a Black GL 450/550 2012/2013 Full option?

Hi sir,kindly check this 012/013 GL550 with reverse camera,DVD etc for N19M

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by olasha1(m): 12:26am On Mar 04, 2016
Pls how much can it cost me to get camry or accord 09 to my door step @ Ajah Obalende
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2016
olasha1:
Pls how much can it cost me to get camry or accord 09 to my door step @ Ajah Obalende

ASKING PRICE FOR 09/010 CAMRY IS N2.6M + N320,000 CUSTOM DUTY...

**** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:56pm On Mar 05, 2016
saintjoel:
FOLLOW US TO COTONOU TODAY

REASONS TO FOLLOW US TO COTONOU-

CHEAPER VEHICLES COMPARED TO WHAT DEALERS SELL IN LAGOS.

YOU COULD BUY A BETTER CHOICE AT CHEAPER RATE

OPPORTUNITY TO PICK YOUR CHOICE FROM MULTITUDE OF CARS

CAR GETS DELIVERED IN YOUR COMPOUND IN 48HRS

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

WE ALSO RUN COMPREHENSIVE VIN CHECKS IF YOU WANT FOR TOKEN AMOUNTS.

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
FOR THE CAR TO GET TO YOUR DOOR STEP
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

We also have standby mechanics that run checks on VEHICLES before purchase.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

CALL/ CONTACT GBENGA (AKOGUN) ON
08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures
Google+- jeladventuress@gmail.com

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

@Jeladventures will like to apologize for our inaction,we've been having technical issues and we wish all Nairalanders a lovely and fun filled weekend....

A 2009 camry for you folks,purchased and dutied by @jeladventures....

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by max20ebi: 2:19am On Mar 06, 2016
How much is Toyota 4 runner ,2010 and Toyota Highlander 2009.

Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by LEGAL007: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2016
With 1.2M, can i get any of the VOLVO S60 or S40 all 2005?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2016
MrHenri:
What's the landing cost of ford edge 2007/2008 and also the new Ford edge 2011/2012.

Hi Mr Henri,I now have a 2007/2008 ford edge for N2.950M and 2011/2012 for N5.7M,both asking prices....kindly contact me via whatsapp and let's. chat....08062948193
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:03pm On Mar 10, 2016
saintjoel:

NOTE:- BUYING FROM COTONOU GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY OF SAVING UP TO 200K COMPARED TO BUYING FROM NIGERIA DEALERS.
WE CUT OFF MIDDLE-MEN PROFIT FOR YOUR SAKE.YOU WILL BUY DIRECTLY FROM COTONOU PARKS AND WE WILL TAKE CARE OF ALL NECCESSARY DOCUMENTATIONS (CUSTOM DUTY).

VEHICLE REGISTRATION,TRACKING,COMPREHENSIVE INSURANSE ETC TAKES JUST 48HRS AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO.
Having a good number of years of experience in used car business with sales and services such as car identification, car selection, price negotiation, car purchase, park clearing and customs duty documentation via Benin republic, we offer the best deal in 'tokunbo' business like no other.

With good understanding of the mechanism, brands of cars,Jelad Ventures offers her clients good advice during the identification and selection process of their choice of cars. While with excellent interpersonal relation skill and french language skill we assist in getting d best price deals, we also ensure that all necessary documentation of vehicle are carried out at cotonou parks and the Nigeria customs office with all diligence and attention to details for prompt delivery at their various destinations.

Our men are always on ground 24/7 to make sure your purchased/shipped vehicles arrive your homes in good and pristine conditions.

As we look forward to doing business with you, our lines are open for inquiries and more information.

Below are pictures of customers who bought cars from cotonou and cars/jeeps that were bought,also shown is an example of custom duty certificates and one of the arabs who are our major suppliers in cotonou.

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

****** WE ALSO PROCESS DUTY PAPERS FOR VEHICLES SHIPPED/PURCHASED THROUGH/FROM COTONOU.

****** JELAD VENTURES HELP PROCESS PLATE NUMBER,DRIVER'S LICENSES (INTERNATIONAL AND NIGERIAN),COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE ETC.

WITH THE INCREASE IN EXCHANGE RATE,@jeladventures WILL STILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET CHEAPER DEALS FOR YOU,ALL WE ASK FOR IS YOUR TRUST........
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by LEGAL007: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=saintjoel
WITH THE INCREASE IN EXCHANGE RATE,@jeladventures WILL STILL TRY OUR BEST TO GET CHEAPER DEALS FOR YOU,ALL WE ASK FOR IS YOUR TRUST..... LEGAL007 ] My budget is actually 1.2M, can i get any of the VOLVO S60 or S40 all 2005 with my budget? Pls reply. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2016
[quote author=LEGAL007 post=43661906][/quote]

WHAT HAS TRUST GOT TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE WHEN YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT YOUR BUDGET CAN'T GET THE VEHICLES YOU NEED.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Blessednehy1: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2016
Haba @Saintjoel, you for answer am naa.... Lol.
Abeg no vex for me o.
I am the guy that called you some hours ago enquiring about the price of lexus rx 330.
Am eagerly waiting for ur reply.
God bless
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:14pm On Mar 11, 2016
Blessednehy1:
Haba @Saintjoel, you for answer am naa.... Lol.
Abeg no vex for me o.
I am the guy that called you some hours ago enquiring about the price of lexus rx 330.
Am eagerly waiting for ur reply.
God bless

Sms sent sir...do have a nice evening.....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by sonymax16(m): 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kudos to u saintjoel.I actually read this thread from page 1 to the last page and I thank God that we still have honest and sincere people in this country.God bless u bro and may God proper you.Pls I want to make enquiry on the total cost of this particular Toyota corolla model including the custom duties.I believe in following due process and doing things right as a good citizen.Thanks

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
sonymax16:
Kudos to u saintjoel.I actually read this thread from page 1 to the last page and I thank God that we still have honest and sincere people in this country.God bless u bro and may God proper you.Pls I want to make enquiry on the total cost of this particular Toyota corolla model including the custom duties.I believe in following due process and doing things right as a good citizen.Thanks

Thanks and God bless you sir....kindly budget N1.4M for the 2003 corolla sir but subject to fluctuations in exchange rate....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Hello folks......kindly. contact us for purchase,custom duty etc....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by sonymax16(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thanks for the response saintjoel.God bless u Sir.Would surely call on you when I get the money.Would plan my budget accordingly.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by kaykay27(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Chief,
Trust you are good. Please what's the cost to clear a 2014 Toyota Camry into Lagos via Cotonou?
Thanks....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by oluwadizzle(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello bro.... Please how much will it cost to get a 2009/2010 Mazda cx-9 full option. Thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by cosd(m): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2016
H
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by crispgg: 2:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
Saint Joel,

Kindly assist with full price to get 2005 & 2008 Toyota Corolla Full Option to Abuja.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by Silver79: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Pls i need a 2003 Jaguar s type clean one how much will that cost thanks
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Silver79:
Pls i need a 2003 Jaguar s type clean one how much will that cost thanks

Goodevening Sir,hope you're having a lovely weekend........asking price is N1.350M + N200,000 custom duty.....**subject to fluctuations in exchange rate****
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
crispgg:
Saint Joel,

Kindly assist with full price to get 2005 & 2008 Toyota Corolla Full Option to Abuja.

Goodevening sir,

Asking price for 08 corolla is N1.7M + N220,000 custom duty...

Asking price for 05 corolla is N1.4M + N180,000 custom duty....
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
kaykay27:
Chief,
Trust you are good. Please what's the cost to clear a 2014 Toyota Camry into Lagos via Cotonou?
Thanks....

Can you send Sms to 08062948193 so that we can discuss sir.
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by saintjoel(m): 11:26am On Mar 28, 2016
saintjoel:

08062948193(whatsapp)
08179787242 (ETISALAT)
+22962038869(MTN BENIN)
BB PIN - 530A7A98
BBM CHANNEL - C004388F4
Twitter- @jeladventures

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL,AS JESUS HAS RISEN TODAY,MAY ALL DRY BONES IN OUR LIVES RISE TOO.....

Thanks to everyone that stood behind us,weve tried to hold our heads above board despite the increase in exchange rate and other obstacles. We've been insulted by people who will always think that 2010 cars are sold for N300,000,we've tried to convince every potential customer that although thingss may not be as it should be but @jeladventures will make sure that you get your dream vehicles...

2015 Camry just delivered in Lagos by jelad ventures...your number 1 crew...

Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by cosd(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
cosd:
Hello saint joel.... Please how much will it cost to get a 2013 or 2014 Ford ESCAPE Titanium full option. Thanks

Goodmorning mr saint joel, kindly respond
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by tsiriman(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Please how much is a custom duty for the following cars

2013 Honda accord
2013 Mercedes C300 ( Luxury edition )
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by guruvick(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2016
Good Day Sir
How much will it cost
Toyota RAV 4 2010/2011 model Auto trans.
Toyota Camry (SE) 2010/2011 model

Including delivery to Calabar?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by daven: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2016
saintjoel:

Asking price is N1.650m + N450,000 CUSTOM DUTY....

***** SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN EXCHANGE RATE

Is this price for buying and clearing the car? Is it for se, sel or limited?
Re: Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... by daven: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2016
I meant for the ford edge 2006 model. Please give me a quote for lexus 330 2004, rx350 2008. Do you have any 01-04 highlander with 4 cyl.? I am trying to avoid v6 as much as possible. I am on lookout for fuel economy

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (88) (Reply)

***AUCTION***Copart And Iaai Auction Vehicles brought to you by Kakaki*** / Car Android Navi System +Rear Cam +Nigeria Map (Premium Quality with Warranty) / COTONOU CARS BUYERS FORUM, ORDER FOR YOU CAR(S) NOW @ AFFORDABLE PRICE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.