Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Pls I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls I Need Help (1333 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help by scampy(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2013
Gudmornin Health professionals in d house. Pls i av dese little little boils at d centre of my head for upto 2months now nd it is d size of pimpls alwez itching me. Pls suggest drugs dat i can use 2 destroy it cos i'm alwez afraid 2 barb my hair. Thnx in anticipatn of ur replies.
Re: Pls I Need Help by greatgod2012(f): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2013
Im not a medical personnel, but i will suggest you go for medical check-up, that will enable you to know what is really wrong with you, it might be a symptom of an ailment, so, its better that way than self medication.
May God help you and all of us.
Re: Pls I Need Help by scampy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
greatgod2012: Im not a medical personnel, but i will suggest you go for medical check-up, that will enable you to know what is really wrong with you, it might be a symptom of an ailment, so, its better that way than self medication.

Thnx for ur advice. I'm jst nt a fan of hospital or medicatn buh dis is bcomin too itchy 4 my likeness. Thnx again.
Re: Pls I Need Help by scampy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
greatgod2012: Im not a medical personnel, but i will suggest you go for medical check-up, that will enable you to know what is really wrong with you, it might be a symptom of an ailment, so, its better that way than self medication.
Re: Pls I Need Help by aadetoyin(f): 7:50am On Apr 05, 2013
Believe me nobody likes goin to the hospital but u have to go because it could be an infection so save urself from ur itchy discomfort by seeing ur doc today.
Re: Pls I Need Help by scampy(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2013
aadetoyin: Believe me nobody likes goin to the hospital but u have to go because it could be an infection so save urself from ur itchy discomfort by seeing ur doc today.

Thnx 4ur advice, i wil try nd visit an hospital. Buh sincerely it has bin lng since i visited an hospital, it is close to 10yrs now. Anyway i wil tak dis advice nd pay 1 a visit very soon.
Re: Pls I Need Help by madamebebe(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
You will need : tomato, garlic, honey, salt..

Slice the tomato into half,
Take one half and slice it into 2
Then place one slice on the boil
Wait for 5minutes
Take it off, use the other half
Repeat(5minutes)
You don't need to wipe it off
You can leave the tomato juice on

Now over to garlic
This wan wil pepper you well well
Crush the garlic and then
Place it on the boil
For 24hrs cry
If it burns too much
And you can't bare it
Just wipe it off
But atleast wait small

The salt,
Place the salt on the boil
Wait for some minute and then
Wipe off what comes out eeww
But with that garlic treatment I think your boil would be gone in no time

Honey
Place it on the boil
Wait for some minute
Then wash it off

Op I wish you goodluck in treating this. Oh and before I forget, make sure your diet is healthy, consume more fruits now than you did before. I would have suggested drinking the mixture of tumeric powder and warm water but I don't know if you'll find it where you are, but it might have a local name which I sadly do not know

Goodluck dear
Re: Pls I Need Help by scampy(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
madame_bebe: You will need : tomato, garlic, honey, salt..

Slice the tomato into half,
Take one half and slice it into 2
Then place one slice on the boil
Wait for 5minutes
Take it off, use the other half
Repeat(5minutes)
You don't need to wipe it off
You can leave the tomato juice on

Now over to garlic
This wan wil pepper you well well
Crush the garlic and then
Place it on the boil
For 24hrs cry
If it burns too much
And you can't bare it
Just wipe it off
But atleast wait small

The salt,
Place the salt on the boil
Wait for some minute and then
Wipe off what comes out eeww
But with that garlic treatment I think your boil would be gone in no time

Honey
Place it on the boil
Wait for some minute
Then wash it off

Op I wish you goodluck in treating this. Oh and before I forget, make sure your diet is healthy, consume more fruits now than you did before. I would have suggested drinking the mixture of tumeric powder and warm water but I don't know if you'll find it where you are, but it might have a local name which I sadly do not know

Goodluck dear

Thnx so much 4 dis. A questn 4u madam, is it necessary i barb my hair like d Jordan style? Once again thnk u.
Re: Pls I Need Help by madamebebe(f): 12:57am On Apr 06, 2013
scampy:

Thnx so much 4 dis. A questn 4u madam, is it necessary i barb my hair like d Jordan style? Once again thnk u.

Yeh barb gorimapa. Make sure the clipper is sterilized oo..

Which one be jordan style? grin I can see the boil is not affecting you lol barb fade joor

Also make sure you are eating organic foods oo.. Na from your inside the boil commot so change your diet and lifestyle..

Actually on a second thought your problem might just be ingrown hair hmmnnn barb am finish and use the methods I prescribed. try the garlic first, seems more potent to me.
Re: Pls I Need Help by scampy(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2013
madame_bebe:

Yeh barb gorimapa. Make sure the clipper is sterilized oo..

Which one be jordan style? grin I can see the boil is not affecting you lol barb fade joor

Also make sure you are eating organic foods oo.. Na from your inside the boil commot so change your diet and lifestyle..

Actually on a second thought your problem might just be ingrown hair hmmnnn barb am finish and use the methods I prescribed. try the garlic first, seems more potent to me.

lol @gorimapa. Jordon style is d same as Gorimapa. I use dat word cos i dnt knw if u undstnd Yoruba. I wil do as u advisd. Thnx very much Madam nd God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Cope With Dysmenorrhea? / Unknown Home-made Ways To Make Ur Skin Beautiful Forever. / Cough Syrup For Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.