Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,941 members, 7,803,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni (887 Views)

47,000 Follower Twitter Account For Sale / Easy Way To Add A Paypal Donate Button In Blogger / Five Easy Steps To Staying Motivated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni by Kingsintei(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2013
This has been tot to so many user on twitter trying to meet up with their kind

gaining lots of follower is pretty cool and easy to colaborate which some people has gone so far comeing up new new idel and building top site for u to follow on twitter also revealing their user name at the end of their video and xo many other way....but dat kinda a lng process to me.

xo i decieded to perpeard this five simple step and its rili works 4 me and some other site which ave already posted it on and is easy to learn, now this is wat to do ama take the step one-by-one

#step1
this was the ist method i did use, gaining 24follower less dan 5mins is kinda 4ni and more of stupid bt its desperately do help
always tweet like so *code(hay,hi,hello, you .(gatta,need to,must)follow @username he tweet alot of inspirational,motivational and funny...and be kind enof to follow me @twomon1
Re: Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni by Kingsintei(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2013
#STEP2
get retweeted and retweeting top twitter member because their follower/following wil be consious to follow you but remenber to followback....@twomon1

#step3
make use of ur #tin,in the sence dat wen eva u tweet write #teamfollowback along wit the tweet e.g (my day was so board #teamfollowback)*teamfollowback is a place wer so many twitter menber follow n gain dr own follower,mind yu,follow @teamfollowback and follow sm of dr guest

#step4 always bi the ist to tweet...let ur tweet appeal more..let it be meaningfull.@twomon1

#step5
follow #step3 #follownGAIN.@twomon1

this where the same method i waz useing b4 i loss access to my 1st twitter act...hope it dose help you too....dr are so many more if u reach me.TWITTER= @twomon1,GMAIL=tuamonkumonsintei@gmail.com,FB=SINTEI TWOMONKUMON,2GO=ICEPRINCE224 
Re: Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni by Slyr0x: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Clown. . .and you have just 11 followers

Re: Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2013
Slyr0x: Clown. . .and you have just 11 followers

grin grin
Re: Five Easy Way To Gain 30+follower On Twitter A Day Ni by OmniSparrow: 11:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Slyr0x: Clown. . .and you have just 11 followers

Laff wan tear my spleen. cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Proffesional Web Site Designer Needed / Please Who Knows The Owner Of Ihostafrica.com, They Are Not Responding / Wordpress Boot Camp March, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.