Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Running A Successful Cybercafe Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Running A Successful Cybercafe Business (970 Views)

Barbing Salon Vs Cybercafe/business Centre With 500k Capital. Advice Needed!! / Barbershop Brings More Profit Than Cybercafe. True/ False ? / Which ISP Is Best For Cybercafe Business In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running A Successful Cybercafe Business by PallyG(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2013
Cyber cafe business used to be a booming business in the early days of the internet fever; back then we would spend hours surfing the net at such a high cost that sound ridiculous these days.It was a money spinning business,but gone are those days, these days, almost everyone seem to be connected to the NET either through their phones, ipad, iphones, tablets, CAPSULES(THATS just MY OWN ADDITION) and laptops, this have reduced the users of cybercafe. but there is a way out, and that is to adapt fast to the changes.
If you must succeed these days in cybercafé business you must step up your game and offer other related services that will outrun your competitors. The idea now is to add other related services can compliment your cybercafe business. I have listed them out.
1.Incorporate business center features such as typing, photocopying, printing
2. Have an extra area for snacks and drinks
3. Do online registrations for schools and individuals applying for WAEC, NECO and JAMB
4. Conduct computer trainings
I hope this tips will help you in starting a cyber cafe business.

for more details check out my post on STARTING A cybercafe business here http://www.selfemployedjob.com/2013/04/how-to-start-successful-cybercafe.html#.UVwBcFdY7Vs

1 Like

Re: Running A Successful Cybercafe Business by mencer(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
interesting idea.

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is The LBM Online Business? / How Can I Access Dangote Fund Loan For Women / Message From LR Exchangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.