Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In (657 Views)

Why Nigerians Prefer To Live Abroad / Ilupeju Lagos Landlords Prefer Indians And Lebanese To Nigerians / Where In The World Would You Like To Live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by Atosiney(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
I have some friends who believe that they would have been better off if they were born in another part of the world. Do you agree or disagree with them?!
Re: Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
Yes, in my village...
Re: Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by Akshow: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
interesting i will still choose nigeria cos where else will u see all the dramas unfolding in this country? where will u see people foolishly vote in someone without any leadership quality? where will u see theifing politicians working free and gallivanting while a petty thief is stoned to death? naija sweet abeg. our shock absorbers is too much. no light, no water, no good roads, education zero, health care in shamble and yet we still de survive? God bless Naija abeg
Re: Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by optimusprime2(m): 7:32am On Apr 14, 2013
Akshow: interesting I will still choose nigeria cos where else will u see all the dramas unfolding in this country? where will u see people foolishly vote in someone without any leadership quality? where will u see theifing politicians working free and gallivanting while a petty thief is stoned to death? naija sweet abeg. our shock absorbers is too much. no light, no water, no good roads, education zero, health care in shamble and yet we still de survive? God bless Naija abeg
You must be quite an individual, to find the above fascinating...
To be frank I wish I was born in Canada, so far as I'm concerned that country is the most peaceful & easygoing country in the world.
Re: Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by NEROSKY(m): 12:42am On Apr 15, 2013
U.S
Re: Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by Ugosample(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
The USA.
Re: Which Part Of The World Would You Prefer To Have Been Born In by newacca: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Eko Atlantic city smiley

(1) (Reply)

UK Rescinds £3,000 Entry Bond On Nigerians? / PG Students Coventry University............. Help Out / Present Cost Of Obtaining International Passport 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.