Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) (75178 Views)

Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by holajhdeee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
rhymz: hahahaha. . . God's mysteries my black A$sss. Let me tell you where to find it? In your delusions and superstitious religious beliefs.

Its like ur high on.. Soakaway GIN
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by segelity(m): 2:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] undecided ignorant scientists .its crazy when u tell them the truth nd they refuse to believe it.all they believe in was that lightning gave birth to d earth then dinosaur were born tru evolution.hahaha.foolish scientists.hell ko helli ni.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by badesco(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
i do not see any sense in what they claim to have found.The general belief is that the gate of hell is in heaven not on the ground.so my people make una compare and contrast now.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by segelity(m): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
.. grin very soon dem go talk say hell is HABITABLE.and e go com get visa and pass...
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by badesco(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
segelity: .. grin very soon dem go talk say hell is HABITABLE.and e go com get visa and pass...
Na true talk, but if na true she u too go take visa to go there?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by sperony(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
Now if they could just find the "stairway to heaven", we'd all be happy.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by segelity(m): 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
badesco:
Na true talk, but if na true she u too go take visa to go there?
hmmm....but if dem make u their ambassador or envoy shey u no like am ni?guy no dull! grin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by kayalla(f): 2:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
If hell gate fine like this with swiming pool how the inside wan come be?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by BijiAgam(f): 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
Gate of hell na wa o. Na how d man tak enter underworld ?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by GalaxyNoteII: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2013
kayalla: If hell gate fine like this with swiming pool how the inside wan come be?

rotflmao grin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by megawax8: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
it beats my imagination dat sum group of men took as a vocation finding the gate of hell.....perhaps dere's a secret service unit on hand too to take devil into custody wen dey eventually gain entrance....

Mtchewwww!!!!!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Bodmas60(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2013
If na so make dem enter 2 show us da Practical nw grin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Godwin978(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Is dere swimingpool in hell,maybe dis people ar runing mad
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by calabardick(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Godwin978: Is dere swimingpool in hell,maybe dis people ar runing mad

no be swimming pool na pool of tears of those inside hell. LOL
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by equily(m): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
I reserve my coment
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Cashio(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dem hear no screaming noise i suppose
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by dj5naira(m): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
calabardick: This life sef, wonders will never end:;
When pastors preach, you'll hear them saying; "AND GOD OPEN MY EYES & I SAW HAEVEN"

when some fullish babes wan cummm, you hear dem lament;: "OHHHH, I'VE SEEN HAEVEN, I'M IN HAEVEN"

some men sef no de try, u go hear dem cry sey;: "OH BABE, I FEEL HAEVEN INSIDE OF YOU"

AZ-Yet come spoil the matter finish by singing;: "LAST NIGHT, WHEN I WAS INSIDE OF YOU, I SAW THE SUN, THE MOON, THE MOUNTAIN IN THE RIVER, I SAW HAEVEN WHILE I MAKE SWEET LOVE TO YOU.

Now scientist don come; For the first time, instead of haeven na gate of hell.

gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin gringrin
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Isryl02(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2013
a1solution: [size=20pt]if dem see gate of hell na him be say dem don spoil Jehovah Witness people business.[/size]
lol, broz u no well
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by dj5naira(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
The 12th alphabet?
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by arusoncd(m): 3:06am On Apr 05, 2013
what they think they discovered new is every where in Rivers State: can you enter the gas flairing pits in Eleme? They are all Jobless.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Simpson101(m): 7:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Abeg make Discovery Channel come examine our own Igbo-Irumole and compare with dis gate of hell wey get swimming pool, then tell us which one is more 'HELLISH'...
Na wah for oyinbo ppl o, dem mean say pesin fit swim, relax with bottles of champagne before entering into hell, ahahhaa, #roll eyes, jump up... Yippie Hell Go Sweet!!!
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by ifeelgood: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2013
Let them go and bring the devil out to their museum.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by lawrenceunaa: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
undecided[b][/b] madt pipo abi de don discover road 2 hell y de no 1st discover road 2 heaven make i go spy de paradise.lol
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by lawrenceunaa: 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
Make dem go discover nt only hell buh heaven also[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
born2fuckpussy: So bricklayer dey heaven, see as hell fire beautiful
your I.D is so immoral and mind coruptin. Ur coment is so awkward
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Nuzo':
And here I am being 'brainwahsed' from childhood into believing that the damned gate is as wide as a football field.

What a relief!
The human trafic wouldve blocked the gate by now.

Halleluja! The road to hell is permanently closed for my family and I. cheesy
MAY I REMIND U DAT HELL IS A BOTTOMLESS PIT. ALL THE PPLE AT D GATE ARE FALLIN INSIDE SO U AND UR FAMILY HAD BETA DO THE WILL OF GOD OR ELSE THERE'S STILL MUCH SPACE AVAILABLE. YOUR POST IS SO FUNNY
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
kayalla: If hell gate fine like this with swiming pool how the inside wan come be?
jump inside na so dat u go tell us how e dey. U go break record o
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by born2fuckpussy: 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
99.9 % of nairaland members are going to hell fire, some will burnt with their 32 teeth, tribalism.abusing,and banning my moderators must be stop if anyone guilty of those want to makke heaven

1 Like

Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Zackenny: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Are u sure? Isn't it 99.999%?
born2fuckpussy: 99.9 % of nairaland members are going to hell fire, some will burnt with their 32 teeth, tribalism.abusing,and banning my moderators must be stop if anyone guilty of those want to makke heaven
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by nelsonnwo: 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
winkGod help us at this time...
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by Ken4Christ: 12:29am On Apr 06, 2013
In a sense, they are correct. If the place kills, then those killed who do not know Jesus will land in the pit of hell. I only hope they are not planning to start throwing people inside. Hell is real and one of the gateway is death.
Re: Scientists Reportedly Discover Gate To Hell (picture) by rhymz(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ken4Christ: In a sense, they are correct. If the place kills, then those killed who do not know Jesus will land in the pit of hell. I only hope they are not planning to start throwing people inside. Hell is real and one of the gateway is death.
says who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Replies Nigerian Man Who Wants To Join Illuminati / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / TB Joshua & Ayo Babalola Listed Among World’s Most Famous Prophets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.