Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Thread For NECO Certificate Holders - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For NECO Certificate Holders (584 Views)

Jonathan Appoints New Registrar For NECO / Reqium For HND Certificate Holders / How Can One Get Original NECO Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For NECO Certificate Holders by Zakkyoz: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
I must confess I was hit below belt on the news of the planned scrapping of the NECO body. If may ask, what crime has it committed for providing an alternative platform for WAEC? I'm a bearer of NECO certificate and it may interest you to know that i merited second class upper in the university. I typed the above to dispel the notion that all NECO products are half-baked. I think if government wants to reduce it's agencies,either EFCC or ICPC that performs almost the same function (if at all they have any) should be merged. To you other NECO certificate bearers, what will you do in case they succeed in scrapping the exam body?
Re: Thread For NECO Certificate Holders by Odunnu: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Zakkyoz: I must confess I was hit below belt on the news of the planned scrapping of the NECO body. If may ask, what crime has it committed for providing an alternative platform for WAEC? I'm a bearer of NECO certificate and it may interest you to know that i merited second class upper in the university. I typed the above to dispel the notion that all NECO products are half-baked. I think if government wants to reduce it's agencies,either EFCC or ICPC that performs almost the same function (if at all they have any) should be merged. To you other NECO certificate bearers, what will you do in case they succeed in scrapping the exam body?
If its scrapped, what effect would it have on either of your certs. you mentioned.
Read that news story again

(1) (Reply)

Completion Of M.sc Degree, What Next? / Students In The Uk, Pls Give Me A Shout Out We Need To Talk / Please Who Knows Anytin About International School Of Merchant Seaman Lokoja,,,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.