Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 (11621 Views)

Real Madrid V Dortmund - UCL (2 - 0) On 30th April 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Bayern Munich Vs Barcelona: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd Of April 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by thoniann(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2013
chidiakwari: Messi is still the worlds best come 2014. You jst can't beat that, he breaks and sets record and not some cheap proud, arrogant mofo seeking attention player like CR7. You guys jst robbed gala off their penalty twice. Smh.
[b][/b]

Oya naaa, go call police.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by mamagee3(f): 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
chidiakwari: Messi is still the worlds best come 2014. You jst can't beat that, he breaks and sets record and not some cheap proud, arrogant mofo seeking attention player like CR7. You guys jst robbed gala off their penalty twice. Smh.
Okay take a deep breathe now. . .Don't kill yourself.grin grin

I don't remember mentioning anything concerning messi nor do I remember quoting any of your replies . . .grin grin

Why do messi bandwagoners like you start to lament whenever messi's feat is challenged? grin grin

I just can't beat that? undecided Laugh wan kill me die. grin

Have you been smoking a dose of the antiguan ganja?grin grin

Are you so angry to the extent that you now take me as a threat to messi's feat? Abeg, I'm not a footballer nor have I seen messi in my whole life. tongue

messi worshipping troll. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Drdaps(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Up Madrid
Haterz go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by nestor08: 2:04am On Apr 04, 2013
smileyReal madrid did wel bt i wnt 4gv them for robbing united
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 04, 2013
This woman with this Pink Font is Always Hating on Messi.

Remind me again how many times your boy with the Really Cool Hair Gel Got Smacked by Messi En Route to a Another Champions League Crown By Barca?.....

Remind Me Again Whose been Rated The Best Footballer in the World for the Last 4 Years?

Remind Me Again Whose Winning La Liga Again This Year?

Remind Me Again How Many Champions League Trophies Madrid Have Won Since Crissy Joined Real?

Ronaldo Isn't in Messi's Class.

He's a One Dimensional Scorer, with no Play Making Ability nor Vision.

Chill Little Girl
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Dvampire(m): 5:27am On Apr 04, 2013
Messi is a great footballer...maybe the greatest...but till he does one thing, Ronaldo will always have this edge over him. Messi should try his skills in another club or league. Realistically, that's the point most pundits hold against Messi.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Nobody: 5:29am On Apr 04, 2013
Dvampire: Messi is a great footballer...maybe the greatest...but till he does one thing, Ronaldo will always have this edge over him. Messi should try his skills in another club or league. Realistically, that's the point most pundits hold against Messi.

Ronaldo Doesn't have any edges over him....Come into the Real World.

Messi is Football God Right Now
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Emmalex771(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2013
This Cr7 and Messi haul won't solve the issue. The fact is Cr7 still holds the edge pass Messi, my few points should applauds me the gong.

Cr7 played in portugal: FC Porto, he proved his visibility, England: Man U, he won the best player and also proved his ground and now Spain: Madrid where he is still proving his worth. In 179 matches or so he has scored 190goals.. Abeg shey Messi don everly comot for Barcelona to another, until he does that and prove his worth. Cr7 to mi is the best, make we forget the head to head for this season Madrid vs Barcelona, messi wasn't in the play @all.

Make I rest my head abeg, Cr7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2013
And Nani wuz red carded. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Debroslink: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2013
Emmalex 77: This Cr7 and Messi haul won't solve the issue. The fact is Cr7 still holds the edge pass Messi, my few points should applauds me the gong.

Cr7 played in portugal: FC Porto, he proved his visibility, England: Man U, he won the best player and also proved his ground and now Spain: Madrid where he is still proving his worth. In 179 matches or so he has scored 190goals.. Abeg shey Messi don everly comot for Barcelona to another, until he does that and prove his worth. Cr7 to mi is the best, make we forget the head to head for this season Madrid vs Barcelona, messi wasn't in the play @all.

Make I rest my head abeg, Cr7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read ur comment again... CR7 moved upwards in club career... Sporting Libson to Man utd to Madrid. He moved upward. But what about Messi, He made BARCA world's best. Barca was on the decline when Ronaldinho left, and d baton was passed to Messi. Messi is d reason 4 Barca to being d world's best for d past 5 years. Now be a rational thinking fellow, and tell me, would u want to leave d top and move downwwards in life just because u wana prove that u are d world's best?

Hypocrite, why not tell that to Santiago Bernabeu, Van Basten, Xavi, Iniesta, Giggs, Scholes, Maldini, Terry, Kompany, Buffon, Casillas, Puyol, Totti, Batistuta,e.t.c. According to your assertion, they are not legend right? SMH 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Ashmark(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2013
The match was hmmm...I love Cr7 goal..Get update at www.ashmarkexclusive..com
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by chelseabmw(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2013
teadrake: Only people with strong Acumen should comment please

what of RVP's tackle on Gardener.......... Sunderland vs manutd undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by lawbabs: 9:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Izrhiell: And Nani wuz red carded. Hmmmm

On Saturday while my car was being washed, i made a statement that UEFA wants the champions league to be all Spanish affair (i mean spanish final). A Real Madrid fan yelled. I told him to wait and watch their game which was coming up (yday's match). I predicted there and then that some funny decisions will go in favour Madrid. I called him lastnyt after the game and he was blushing cos he realised that my prediction was right. That is why i dislike UEFA. Their permutation and conspiracy is too much and it damages the integrity of football. And the world almost pointed the gun at Nani of Man UTD even after the red card. What a shame! What annoys me is that these two clubs (Barca and Real Madrid) really do not need the assistance of a ref because they are good enof. Unfortunately, they are making it difficult for other clubs in other leagues to compete on 'level playing ground'. My desire is that one of the german clubs in the Champions League will do the damage to their gamble...

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:18am On Apr 04, 2013
lawbabs:

On Saturday while my car was being washed, i made a statement that UEFA wants the champions league to be all Spanish affair... A Real Madrid fan yelled. I told him to wait and watch their game which was coming up. I predicted there and then that some funny decision will go in favour Madrid. I called him lastnyt and he was blushing cos he realised that my prediction was right. That is why i dislike UEFA. Their permutation and conspiracy is too much and it damages the integrity of football. And the world almost pointed the gun at Nani of Man UTD even after the red card. What a shame!
a spanish affair? Pls do not rope barca into this. Barca have receive a real nice beating from the centre guys in black. Allowing milan to score from a handed ball, allowing zlatan to play the psg game, allowing zlatan's goal when he was offside by a whole meter. But madrid? See nani's scandalous sending off? See last nite? Don't even bring barca in this for they ve been having a raw deal! With the refs and uefa.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by lawbabs: 9:21am On Apr 04, 2013
ddippset: a spanish affair? Pls do not rope barca into this. Barca have receive a real nice beating from the centre guys in black. Allowing milan to score from a handed ball, allowing zlatan to play the psg game, allowing zlatan's goal when he was offside by a whole meter. But madrid? See nani's scandalous sending off? See last nite? Don't even bring barca in this for they ve been having a raw deal! With the refs and uefa.

Leaving Barca out of it and concentrating on yesterday game, you will agree that the Ref was afraid of either Madrid or UEFA... grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2013
CFCfan:

It seems UEFA have a secret agenda of helping Real Madrid to reach the final. A Madrid v barca final will please the UEFA bosses, and could possibly be the most-watched UCL final in history. The fact that UEFA will conduct a separate semifinal draw next week could be proof to conspiracy theorists about a UEFA preference for Madrid v Barca final.
leave barca out will you? If uefa wanted barca in the final they wouldn't allow milan score from a handed ball, they wouldn't allow zlatan play that psg game, and they wouldn't alow zlatan score from arguably the longest offside in football.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2013
lawbabs:

Leaving Barca out of it and concentrating on yesterday game, you will agree that the Ref was afraid of either Madrid or UEFA... grin grin grin
yes.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by denony(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Debroslink:

Just read ur comment again... CR7 moved upwards in club career... Sporting Libson to Man utd to Madrid. He moved upward. But what about Messi, He made BARCA world's best. Barca was on the decline when Ronaldinho left, and d baton was passed to Messi. Messi is d reason 4 Barca to being d world's best for d past 5 years. Now be a rational thinking fellow, and tell me, would u want to leave d top and move downwwards in life just because u wana prove that u are d world's best?

Hypocrite, why not tell that to Santiago Bernabeu, Van Basten, Xavi, Iniesta, Giggs, Scholes, Maldini, Terry, Kompany, Buffon, Casillas, Puyol, Totti, Batistuta,e.t.c. According to your assertion, they are not legend right? SMH 4 u.

Thats why they've been legends only in their respective leagues, and not in europe.
How many of them have won the european award.

Messi should try elsewhere. I could remember a commentator saying if this Ronaldo play for barcelona he will score 100 league goals. And that is fact.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by ddippset(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2013
denony:

Thats why they've been legends only in their respective leagues, and not in europe.

Messi should try elsewhere. I could remember a commentator saying if this Ronaldo play for barcelona he will score 100 league goals. And that is fact.
are people still comparing ronaldo to messi? In this day and time? With all the records broken and 4 ballon d'ors later? Well humans are created to be desperate!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by sylve11: 9:54am On Apr 04, 2013
chelseabmw:

what of RVP's tackle on Gardener.......... Sunderland vs manutd undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Abeg stop hating. Nani was sent off, Benzema did similar offense, even worse, but wasn't. Things are just favoring real madrid and nothing more. cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by etin06(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Why are º‎U̶̲̥̅̊º people insulting ur selves na?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by sylve11: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2013
denony:

Since C. Ronaldo left Manutd, he hasn't won it either. cool
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by usbcable(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Its soo amazing to always see Messi trolls everytime and anytime CR7 is mentioned.

Nah by force to worship Messi ni? Rubbish.

Miss Universe may win the title in a tournament doesnt mean every Husband must accept that she is prettier than his wife

This attitude is most common of Barcelona fans.(except for a certain CFCfan in here)
Re: Real Madrid Vs Galatasaray : UCL (3 - 0) On 3rd April 2013 by Tekason(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2015
Sure yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) - Live / El Clasico! Fc Barcelona Vs Real Madrid [1 - 0] on Sunday 29th Nov / Arsenal Vs Wolverhampton (2 - 1) On 2nd December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.